SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Is The Golden Claw in the original? I've never had options from Camilla...

Actually, for clarification, are there any content differences between the original and this new version?

In the original it was only for males, now it's for both genders.

Ok, this time I tested the "No one escapes from Cidna's mine" quest with a female toon

Could get the key to Weylin's room by means of sex wheter the sex=reward was on or off (Umlaug and the smelter Orc only with sex=reward turned off)

While in Cidna Mine the only person my toon could have sex with was Borkul the Beast, sex=reward function on or off didn't change that

During the dialogue with Borkul there are 2 options for "Madanag is expecting me (persuade)" ) the lower version of that reply lets you in with sex at the end, the top one doesnt

When you intimidate him he rapes you, so that does work I guess

All as intended then =) Persuade is the only original line that will get you through that encounter without sex, as long as the option allow rape is on.

Ah, too bad you removed the Shiv and Skooma scene, those where kinky

They are still on my todo list. They just aren't in the quest, so will be added later.

Was there ever a list of exactly what the original contained? Is it the same as this one? More? Less?

Yes there was, or should still be in the OP of the original. 

On the question about more or less, this version probably has a little more content, and a lot more variance. And everything from the old one will most likely be in this one in the end. 

This version has more encounters, more quests and more NPCs, but the other had some place specific things like the hot springs and some other quests.

All as intended then =) Persuade is the only original line that will get you through that encounter without sex, as long as the option allow rape is on.

Ah, too bad you removed the Shiv and Skooma scene, those where kinky

I agree but I suspect they will be added back once all the current quests are tested and all the bugs found and fixed. I am sure at that point Bromm83 will then be asking for idea's on what quests to do next or where to add sex to other parts like with the Mines.

The quest 'In My Time of Need' is a very good candidate for this mod. In the original, Kematu accuses the player of siding with lust if they choose Saadia's side, and it's not hard to see why. Saadia requests that the player go take care of her little Redguard Bounty Program problem, alone, in her room. It doesn't take any imagination at all to picture what she might do to convince you.

Also, the Whiterun guard at the gate had no additional options for me with this version.

Edit: As according to the user below me, that's Live Another Life's fault. No big deal.

So how badly does Live Another Life screw with this mod?

I ask because with a brand new character, I went around trying to test a few of the quick quests and encounters, and with one exception, nothing worked. (Checked the guards at both Riften and Whiterun, checked Camilla Valerius). The exception was also broken, though - what's-her-name at Haelga's Bunkhouse. I approached her and she behaved as though I'd already finished the question. Problem is, I never even started the quest. I'm wondering if these four situation could be explained by Live Another Life messing with the game's start.

I haven't checked the current version of this mod, but in the first version from Bromm's previous thread, the only conflict I remember is with the white run guard dialogue. This is because both mods make alterations to that dialogue and as usually LAL will be loaded at or very near the bottom of your load order it will win and the dialogue from bromm will not appear. This can be manually fixed using an edit program like tes edit to make  a custom patch that you load after both mods that adds bromms dialogue and LAL's changes to the same record.

Guards not working here either.

And i've found a Problem (i think) with the first Claw Quest because you get the Reward Option every time you speak to her.

And where is that Thalmor Rape event? Should it be in the Ratway when you free Esbern? Because if so, it's not working.

Everything else works great so far, started a new Game just to test it and those were the only Errors i've found so far. :)

Just so you all know:

I am going on a little trip soon. This means that there will be no development on this mod until middle of february at the earliest. 

If anyone wants to have a look at the problems so far, you should feel free to do so! Keep posting error reports (it will help me get a quicker start when I get back), but remember to also post which quests or events worked for you! I keep a list over all the feedback, and once I get five people telling me something works, it gets moved to the confirmed working part. 

Once most quests are moved there I will start adding more content! And might even be open to suggestions again.

Mikael's option also does not appear.

I thought this at first too. Turns out I was just looking in the wrong place. After you tell him he needs to leave Carlotta alone, and the next list of options appears, scroll down as far as it will allow. (Also, ensure you have the correct things enabled for the mod)

I cannot get anything to work :/ no options appear for any of the quests?

Which quests have you tried, and which options have you enabled in MCM?

I can't test this mod because I can't get anything to work besides the MCM menu. Tried it with only this mod (last mod loaded), Sexlab, DLCs and Live another Live cheked on active ESP/ESM and started a new game begining my new live in Markarth - No options for the Orc of Markart, Riften Guards, Whiterun guards and Mikael. Works fine with old Solutions 0.21b from the other thread - even without a clean save. Sorry I have no clue what is wrong.

I can't test this mod because I can't get anything to work besides the MCM menu. Tried it with only this mod (last mod loaded), Sexlab, DLCs and Live another Live cheked on active ESP/ESM and started a new game begining my new live in Markarth - No options for the Orc of Markart, Riften Guards, Whiterun guards and Mikael. Works fine with old Solutions 0.21b from the other thread - even without a clean save. Sorry I have no clue what is wrong.

Whiterun and Riften guards are a known issue. I haven't tried the orc in Markarth, so can't comment on that.

I can confirm however that Mikael works for me - the option added by solutions should show up on the same list as the persuasion check.

Great to see work continuing here. This sort of thing adds so much more to the immersion of using SexLab at all, so please continue!

As a suggestion, have you thought about doing anthing with the Revelers encounter? You know, those three guys wandering around handing out mead? It would be neat to expand on that a little and be able to have them get the PC drunk and have their way with her (or with a companion for male PCs?).

I know it should - that's why I can tell you that Solutions 021b works. And the guards also get an option. Didn't travel to Markart yet on this save. On the old version right at the bottom of the persuade/brawl/intimidade list I get a dialog option to let him have me once. To be fair the old Solutions did not always work before they do now in this clean install I did. Actually downloaded the game again from steam.

Glad to see this is getting the moth balls blown off and making a come back, loved the original version of this mod amd look forward to its continued growth in V2.

I have one problem... I don't get ANY new dialogue. None.

Tried screwing around in CK, I appreciate that keeping all of the changes in a few special quests cuts down time when it comes to revising, but I found that if I moved the dialogue options out of "SexSolQuests" or "SexSolNPC's" and into the original dialogue quest  I had no problems and the new dialogue worked as intended.

Have done some trial and error, but can't find another mod that could be causing a conflict.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Again, love the mod and appreciate all your effort.

Right I seem to be back on track with version 3 roll back strange but oh well

Anywho a couple of ideas :

Wuujeta from the riften fishery after helping her skooma addiction is indebted to you. So you know some lines referencing the lusty argonian maid might be nice ;)

Also an 'orc' marriage per ce? 

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Chief_Mauhulakh

His sister says he is looking for a new wife(s) again to raise his family. Maybe follow with the vanilla quest he offers or maybe earn the right in a brawl or lose and become a trophy wife if anything?