SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

I tried Drevis Neloren scenario but nothing happened after i replied i cant see him. I talked to him in the area where all the teachers of the college slept in.

Also guards dont have dialogue for me.

I did wonder if mod isnt working for me at all, so i attempted the Mikael quest, and it was working properly.

Does load order matter? I have the mod loaded at the bottom.

Load order depends on what other mods you have. If you have other mods that change dialogue I would reccomend to have this below them if you want the dialogue from this mod. But since you have it at the bottom it shouldn't matter.

I will have a look if I have done something wrong.

Hi Bromm83,

are there any plans to solace Sven, Faendal or maybe Camilla in Riverwoods' A Lovely Letter?

There are plans, I just have to find a good way to do it. The plan is for the player to be able to offer to have sex with the other guy to keep him away from Camilla. But all the current dialogue goes around the letter and I don't like removing original dialogue. So we will see.

I tried Drevis Neloren scenario but nothing happened after i replied i cant see him. I talked to him in the area where all the teachers of the college slept in.

I did wonder if mod isnt working for me at all, so i attempted the Mikael quest, and it was working properly.

Load order depends on what other mods you have. If you have other mods that change dialogue I would reccomend to have this below them if you want the dialogue from this mod. But since you have it at the bottom it shouldn't matter.

It looks like the latest version includes new scripts, but not a new esp.

It looks like the latest version includes new scripts, but not a new esp.

Good catch!

I have now uploaded a new file that includes the new esp!!

Be sure to download again!

The reference to the Thalmor is for when you run into a group of them transporting a prisoner on the road.  Talking to them normally results in them attacking you, because all of the conversation chains get turned against you (either they accuse you of heresy, or something else - they're looking for an excuse).

Just tested version 005 with a new game, but the guards in Riften and Windhelm still don't work
Maul in Riften also doesn't work for me
Carlotta/Mikael in windhelm does work, and so does Umluag and that Orc at the smelter in Markarth
The version 1 of this mod had 3 added NPC's in Riften (the ones involving the deathbell floweres) but they are not even in riften, not sure if they have been removed in version V2
I'll prolly test more later

Edit :
Just tested it with a new male toon, and Maul and the guards still don't work, so it's not a gender thing
And there is no dialogue for Ahlam in Whiterun, though I may have missed some quest for her, if there is one

New edit :
Male toon Silda the Unseen (begger) in windhelm gave a coin and nothing happend
Female toon Breniun (begger) in whiterun also nothing happend

Solutions 004 stopped working for me a few hours after the successful testing - quit to desktop without saving after the test, went to bed, got up and it just.. didn't work, even with the settings the same. I had upgraded Dangerous Nights, but MO didn't identify any conflicts, so i doubt it's that. To be sure I uninstalled it and reinstalled solutions 004 with just the requirements, but it still didn't work.

The latest version doesn't seem to be working for me at all either. I've tried installing just solutions 005 and all the requirements via nmm and via MO, with the same results.

I'm getting no alternate dialogue for guards or beggars, and the carlotta/mikael sequence doesn't work for me (those were the earliest things I could test).

If anyone has suggestions on how to get it working please pm me.

Solutions 004 stopped working for me a few hours after the successful testing - quit to desktop without saving after the test, went to bed, got up and it just.. didn't work, even with the settings the same. I had upgraded Dangerous Nights, but MO didn't identify any conflicts, so i doubt it's that. To be sure I uninstalled it and reinstalled solutions 004 with just the requirements, but it still didn't work.

The latest version doesn't seem to be working for me at all either. I've tried installing just solutions 005 and all the requirements via nmm and via MO, with the same results.

I'm getting no alternate dialogue for guards or beggars, and the carlotta/mikael sequence doesn't work for me (those were the earliest things I could test).

If anyone has suggestions on how to get it working please pm me.

The carlotta/mikael thing only works on a female PC

And make sure you ask Jon Battle Born about where to get a drink then ask about mikael, then talk to carlotta

Thats what I did when to get that quest started

And make sure you ask Jon Battle Born about where to get a drink then ask about mikael, then talk to carlotta

I've triggered it with a male char in the older versions, so I guess that might have been changed.  However, I used the console to make my char female, and did it the way you suggested. It still didn't work.

Maybe it's just me being stupid and having the settings wrong. :/

I've triggered it with a male char in the older versions, so I guess that might have been changed.  However, I used the console to make my char female, and did it the way you suggested. It still didn't work.

Your speach skill is also a factor in this mod, maybe it was too low?

I usually give my toon an Amulet of Articulation : type ->player.additem F6911 1

Ok, I just tried the "caught red handed" quest in Riften (Haelga's Bunkhouse)
I had no problem doing that quest on a female toon, could use her body to get the 3 marks
As a male toon, it went exactly the same, he 2 could have sex with the 3 men to get the marks
and when I tried it for a third time, also with a male toon and with the option "I hate Gay people" turned on, there was no sex at all in that quest
Edit : tried the above thing again but with the sex=reward option off, and that made no difference

Ok, this time I tested the "No one escapes from Cidna's mine" quest with a female toon
Could get the key to Weylin's room by means of sex wheter the sex=reward was on or off (Umlaug and the smelter Orc only with sex=reward turned off)
While in Cidna Mine the only person my toon could have sex with was Borkul the Beast, sex=reward function on or off didn't change that
During the dialogue with Borkul there are 2 options for "Madanag is expecting me (persuade)" ) the lower version of that reply lets you in with sex at the end, the top one doesnt
When you intimidate him he rapes you, so that does work I guess

So how badly does Live Another Life screw with this mod?

I ask because with a brand new character, I went around trying to test a few of the quick quests and encounters, and with one exception, nothing worked. (Checked the guards at both Riften and Whiterun, checked Camilla Valerius). The exception was also broken, though - what's-her-name at Haelga's Bunkhouse. I approached her and she behaved as though I'd already finished the question. Problem is, I never even started the quest. I'm wondering if these four situation could be explained by Live Another Life messing with the game's start.

I ask because with a brand new character, I went around trying to test a few of the quick quests and encounters, and with one exception, nothing worked. (Checked the guards at both Riften and Whiterun, checked Camilla Valerius). The exception was also broken, though - what's-her-name at Haelga's Bunkhouse. I approached her and she behaved as though I'd already finished the question. Problem is, I never even started the quest. I'm wondering if these four situation could be explained by Live Another Life messing with the game's start.

The previous version of this worked just fine with Live Another Life since that is all i use anymore and I got most of them to work. I have not had a chance to test most of the ones with this version, but I see no reason to expect this one not to work with LAL when the old one did.

Hi Bromm83,

are there any plans to solace Sven, Faendal or maybe Camilla in Riverwoods' A Lovely Letter?

There are plans, I just have to find a good way to do it. The plan is for the player to be able to offer to have sex with the other guy to keep him away from Camilla. But all the current dialogue goes around the letter and I don't like removing original dialogue. So we will see.

What about the one who gives you the quest, hands you the letter, which in turn opens up the option for you to instead say something like "Why waste your time thinking about Camilla when I'm standing right here?"

If they accept, you could resolve the quest accordingly (so if Sven wanted you to screw it up for Faendal, you could bend over for Sven after getting the letter and he'd be all forget it. Then you could resolve the quest with Faendal and Camilla as an item).

Just a thought for how to work it in without omitting the letter.

Hi Bromm83,

What about the one who gives you the quest, hands you the letter, which in turn opens up the option for you to instead say something like "Why waste your time thinking about Camilla when I'm standing right here?"

If they accept, you could resolve the quest accordingly (so if Sven wanted you to screw it up for Faendal, you could bend over for Sven after getting the letter and he'd be all forget it. Then you could resolve the quest with Faendal and Camilla as an item).

This isn't directed at you per say even though I am quoting you. Your post just made me think of saying it.

Before we all start asking for more questions to be added and more content. Lets all help Bromm83 to test all the current ones and make sure they all work. Once we help him do that and solutions is stable and all the current quests work then we can pile on suggestions for new ones to be added. :)

Hi Bromm83,

This isn't directed at you per say even though I am quoting you. Your post just made me think of saying it.

Before we all start asking for more questions to be added and more content. Lets all help Bromm83 to test all the current ones and make sure they all work. Once we help him do that and solutions is stable and all the current quests work then we can pile on suggestions for new ones to be added. :)

It would be nice if people would read page one where he makes that very same remark.  But, unfortunately, i have a feeling it will need to be repeated at least every two pages.

Your speach skill is also a factor in this mod, maybe it was too low?

I usually give my toon an Amulet of Articulation : type ->player.additem F6911 1

Speech skill hasn't been implemented in this version yet, this so that it will be easy to test before it is implemented.

Ok, I just tried the "caught red handed" quest in Riften (Haelga's Bunkhouse)

I had no problem doing that quest on a female toon, could use her body to get the 3 marks

As a male toon, it went exactly the same, he 2 could have sex with the 3 men to get the marks

and when I tried it for a third time, also with a male toon and with the option "I hate Gay people" turned on, there was no sex at all in that quest

Edit : tried the above thing again but with the sex=reward option off, and that made no difference

Then all works as intended!  Sex=reward option hasn't been implemented (it's the one that require the most work :P )

Ok, this time I tested the "No one escapes from Cidna's mine" quest with a female toon

Could get the key to Weylin's room by means of sex wheter the sex=reward was on or off (Umlaug and the smelter Orc only with sex=reward turned off)

While in Cidna Mine the only person my toon could have sex with was Borkul the Beast, sex=reward function on or off didn't change that

During the dialogue with Borkul there are 2 options for "Madanag is expecting me (persuade)" ) the lower version of that reply lets you in with sex at the end, the top one doesnt

All as intended then =) Persuade is the only original line that will get you through that encounter without sex, as long as the option allow rape is on.

Tried the golden claw and got no options doesnt seem to be working, tho it never worked for me in the original, i get no conversatiion with camilla after turning in the claw.

Really? That's the one that always works for me.. Are you using a female toon and have same-sex sex disabled? 

I use Live Another Life myself, and have noticed no problems, but then I haven't tested all of the quests. Do you have any other mods that changes the quests?

Is The Golden Claw in the original? I've never had options from Camilla...

Actually, for clarification, are there any content differences between the original and this new version?

Tried the golden claw and got no options doesnt seem to be working, tho it never worked for me in the original, i get no conversatiion with camilla after turning in the claw.

With a female PC and having "Sex as a reward" ticked in MCM, Camilla worked for me

Actually, for clarification, are there any content differences between the original and this new version?

Camilla never worked with a female PC in the original, but did work for a male PC

As Fredfish said in the original it only worked for males. Have not tired this version yet. After you complete the quest and give the claw back, go talk to her and you should have a option. Least i did with my male character when I did it with the original version of this mod.

All as intended then =) Persuade is the only original line that will get you through that encounter without sex, as long as the option allow rape is on.

Ah, too bad you removed the Shiv and Skooma scene, those where kinky