Anyone notice LLs been mentioned in a RPS article?

Okay so I had a look, didn't post a thread about this, if there is one and I'm blind apologies.

Here is a link to the article in question: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/08/gold-in-them-hills-skyrim-in-2014/

Here is the part that references LoversLab, its in the section about other modding sites apart from Nexus.

Exit the vast and safe jurisdiction of the Nexus and the real adventure begins. Welcome to the Cursed Earth, the first outpost of which is Lover’s Lab. There you’ll find links to repositories around the world where your horizons will simply explode.

Do not go in the adult section. Do not go in the adult section.

Do not go in the adult section. Do not go in the adult section.

Sorry, I had to quote the last line again, it made me chuckle quite a bit.

Is "Cursed Earth" a Judge Dredd reference?

Most certainly. For example featured in the very old story arc 'Judge Dredd Brings Law To The Cursed Earth'.

Also, Judges retiring from active duty in Mega City One can choose to emigrate to the Cursed Earth, something referred to as 'The Long Walk'.

So to those guys we are the mutants of gaming? To them on LL "there is no law, just a living hell"?

Luckily we do have sort of Judges as well, a staff of very capable moderators!

Is "Cursed Earth" a Judge Dredd reference?

Luckily we do have sort of Judges as well, a staff of very capable moderators!

So are they also judge, jury and executioner? :D

Respect the badge, he earned it with his blood!

Fear the gun, your sentence may be death because....

I AM THE LAW!

You won't fuck around no more!

Surprised they'd link it considering the NSFW ads, either the writer uses adblock didn't know, or RPS editorial just doesn't care about that sort of thing.

Nice to see it mentioned nonetheless, though I'm not exactly thrilled it was mentioned as a touchstone for ripped armors of all things.

though I'm not exactly thrilled it was mentioned as a touchstone for ripped armors of all things.

I wouldn't worry about it.

One of the Nexus's top armor mods is full of ripped content. They just don't remove it as it brings in loads of users and they know that one exists.

Surprised they'd link it considering the NSFW ads, either the writer uses adblock didn't know, or RPS editorial just doesn't care about that sort of thing.

It's true, with AdBlock you don't see any ad, that can create interesting situations when you use someone's else computer...

Lol, this probably has the same effect as a "Don't push the red button" sign, above a big, red blinking button. :D

My thought exactly.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Nice to see it mentioned nonetheless, though I'm not exactly thrilled it was mentioned as a touchstone for ripped armors of all things.

:angel: 

Guest Ragna_Rok

I wouldn't worry about it.

One of the Nexus's top armor mods is full of ripped content. They just don't remove it as it brings in loads of users and they know that one exists.

really? which one is it? ... *wonders* ... i mean, someone could cause some damage to the nexus... you know... someone thats a moody dude, and when hes pissed he likes to pay old bills... someone with holidays would be cool... you know, like when that fellow doesnt have exams anymore... in case hes a student....

so, which one is it? ... *just curious*

Guest corespore

No more comparing LL to Nexus. Lets not lower ourselves to those fuckers standards of conduct, if we are going to do that we might as well strip naked and wallow about in pens full of our own feces on all fours. 

The servers here have never been down the entire time i've been here, the moderations staff actually gives a damn about doing a good job, the forums actually help people, and you can speak your mind honestly without fear of being censored for the sake of some underaged crotch troll whom shouldn't be playing a rated-M game in the first place!

Comparing LL to Nexus!?!?!  you might as well be comparing a nice snuggle with someone you love to having your dangling junk slammed in a car door..........i rest my case  :lol:  

EDIT: and thanks for the link monkey I'll check it out after work today.

Guest Ragna_Rok

I read the article. Too bad it didn't give more than a passing mention. But it was mostly about taking screenshots.

I do wonder if the author spent much time browsing the screens here? :D

pretty sure he only used his mouse coz his other hand was busy :D

No more comparing LL to Nexus. Lets not lower ourselves to those fuckers standards of conduct, if we are going to do that we might as well strip naked and wallow about in pens full of our own feces on all fours.

I suppose...its the wrong place to ask for a Skyrim-mod featuring that? Well, then please somebody show me the direction to these adult-sections I heard so much in this thread. Maybe there is....sexual content...featured there? *gasps* :wub:

Guest Ragna_Rok

I suppose...its the wrong place to ask for a Skyrim-mod featuring that? Well, then please somebody show me the direction to these adult-sections I heard so much in this thread. Maybe there is....sexual content...featured there? *gasps* :wub:

lol ... with about 100 posts here im pretty sure you know the direction :D