Anyone notice LLs been mentioned in a RPS article?

One of the Nexus's top armor mods is full of ripped content. They just don't remove it as it brings in loads of users and they know that one exists.

Going way back here, but it seems like no one has elaborated on this yet...

I think Ark is referring to the Tera Armors mod (correct me if I'm wrong, Ark). En Masse Entertainment sanctions the use of their assets in other games for noncommercial purposes (which is also stated on the Nexus: "The assets from TERA Online are used with the express permission of the En Masse Entertainment Public Relations Department.") So while those armors are "ripped" in the sense that they are taken from a different game, in this specific case it is entirely legal, hence why the Nexus hasn't removed the mod.

Guest corespore

Just out of curiosity does it count as ripped content of you take something from one of the earlier scrolls games and transfer it to Skyrim? I mean, i know its ripping but does Bethesda care if anyone does? 

Just out of curiosity does it count as ripped content of you take something from one of the earlier scrolls games and transfer it to Skyrim? I mean, i know its ripping but does Bethesda care if anyone does? 

Yes, and i don't believe bethesda allows you to port there assets from one game to another.

Guest corespore

Yes, and i don't believe bethesda allows you to port there assets from one game to another.

Good information.

This has been brought up few times in the official forums, and they don't allow it even between their own games.