The problem though is slavetats can not color the face and the body, so cumshots look normal on the face.  Not sure if there is a way to fix that.

The problem here is likely that your face cum is actually colored in the texture, rather than leaving it up to SlaveTats.

A couple of questions, once you add a pack, how do you ever remove it from the menu?  There does not seem to be a reset button, so all the packs I have are staying in MCM.

Just uninstall its files, or delete the .json file for it.

2nd, is there a way to change the default color from black?  Having to re-enter my favorite color over and over again for every change is a real pain.  At least the old version kept the color if you changed the tat.

For everything, no, but you can change the default color for your favorite tattoos by changing the "color" value in the .json file.

I love the mod, thanks for making it.

You're welcome :)

Well, this is interesting. Currently, I have Slavetats and a bunch of the packs installed via Mod Organizer, but when I open the MCM menu, there aren't any tats listed for any of the body slots >.> Any help or suggestions? Thanks.

Are there any tattoos listed for face or hands?

I made some jsons for some Racemenu plugins. As I can't redistribute the original textures you'll need to do some work on your own.
Note: I used the CBBE versions of the mods where possible, but as long as there are the same files with the same names the unp version should also work.

Basic steps for each of them:
1. download (& endorse) the original mod.
2. extract the files
3. if the textures are in a bsa (most of them are) extract the bsa with BSAopt
4. copy the given files/folders to the given destination folder
5. copy the matching *.json to skyrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/

slavetats jsons.7z
Edit: 2 more packs:
slavetats more jsons.7z
(Everybody seemed to be overlooking this one further down... ;) )
Updated AK Pubic Hairstyles (Changed the names a bit, also includes the classic hairstyles Prometeus5879 provided the json entries for.)
ak_rm_pubic_hs.7z

AK RM Pubic Styles CBBE
Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49414/?
Destination folder:
Skrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/AK_RM_Pubic_Styles/
Required files/folders:
all files in textures/actors/character/ak_rm_pubic_styles/
Note: Also look at the following post by Prometeus5879 for the added Classic styles

The Coenaculi Makeup CBBE

Edit: Now available as complete package HERE

The Coenaculi Tattoo Parlor CBBE

Edit: Now available as complete package HERE

Wyldtats Female Warpaints
Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13970/?
Destination folder:
Skrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/wyldtats/
Required files:
all femaleheadwarpaint_* files in textures/actors/character/character assets/tintmasks/

Wyldtats Male Warpaints
Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13970/?
Destination folder:
Skrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/wyldtats/
Required files:
all maleheadwarpaint_* files in textures/actors/character/character assets/tintmasks/

THEHAGs Privat Tattoos for CBBE
Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30404/?
Destination folder:
Skrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/bs_thehag_tats/
Required files/folders:
all files in textures/actors/character/bs_thehag/

Rutah Tattoo Pack
Original Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49979/?
Destination folder:
Skrim/data/textures/actors/character/slavetats/RutahTats/
Required files/folders:
all files in textures/actors/character/Overlays/RutahTats/

cool, thx...I always thought the classic ones were a subset of the others...never actually took a closer look at the screenshots over there xD

edit: @murfk Would it be possible/feasible/in your interest to add the option that you have to unlock the tats first, for example with tattoo cards etc. like in fable? And would it be possible to at least get a texture preview in the mcm?

edit: @murfk Would it be possible/feasible/in your interest to add the option that you have to unlock the tats first, for example with tattoo cards etc. like in fable? And would it be possible to at least get a texture preview in the mcm?

My in-development version allows modders to keep their tattoos out of the menu. Then, the only way to get those tattoos would be through whatever emchanism the mod provides.

As for a texture preview... I could put the texture onto a tab as image content, but it would be flat and weird looking.

My in-development version allows modders to keep their tattoos out of the menu. Then, the only way to get those tattoos would be through whatever emchanism the mod provides.

Well, my Idea was more of a general way. Generate some Cards, distribute them in some lootlists and if the player finds one it unlocks that specific tattoo...Dunno if that would be possible or possible as an addon to your mod, but I have no clue about papyrus etc. anyway...I just know a bit how to use tes5edit and Bodyslide + Outfit Studio xD

As for a texture preview... I could put the texture onto a tab as image content, but it would be flat and weird looking.

Well, it would at least give a slight Idea about what it might look like. Dunno if it's a good idea or not, as it's kinda hard to imagine for me. It was just a general Idea I had while trying all the added tats I have from all those packs I now have... ;)

Well, this is interesting. Currently, I have Slavetats and a bunch of the packs installed via Mod Organizer, but when I open the MCM menu, there aren't any tats listed for any of the body slots >.> Any help or suggestions? Thanks.

Are there any tattoos listed for face or hands?

Nope, nothing for any of the categories. I'm going to start a new save real quick to see if it has anything to do with me having an older version installed on this save.

Edit: It doesn't matter if the save is clean or not, or if I target an NPC rather than myself, I cannot put tats on anyone. The options are all blank, whether I have packs installed or not. This is very sad for me, I must say.

Edit: It doesn't matter if the save is clean or not, or if I target an NPC rather than myself, I cannot put tats on anyone. The options are all blank, whether I have packs installed or not. This is very sad for me, I must say.

Did you install JContainers when you upgraded?

Edit: grammar

Did you installed JContainers when you upgraded?

Looks like that was the problem. I didn't see any upgrade instructions in the OP, so I didn't know I needed it. Thanks a ton!

EDIT: Derp, there is the requirements on the header. Don't know why I didn't see it before, lol. Sorry!

The problem though is slavetats can not color the face and the body, so cumshots look normal on the face.  Not sure if there is a way to fix that.

The problem here is likely that your face cum is actually colored in the texture, rather than leaving it up to SlaveTats.

A couple of questions, once you add a pack, how do you ever remove it from the menu?  There does not seem to be a reset button, so all the packs I have are staying in MCM.

Just uninstall its files, or delete the .json file for it.

2nd, is there a way to change the default color from black?  Having to re-enter my favorite color over and over again for every change is a real pain.  At least the old version kept the color if you changed the tat.

For everything, no, but you can change the default color for your favorite tattoos by changing the "color" value in the .json file.

I love the mod, thanks for making it.

You're welcome :)

Thanks for the prompt response.  I can use that color setting to make life a bit simpler since I prefer one color for the most part.

As long as the pack has the same name though Jcontainers I think is storing its available tatoos?  I noticed when I changed the names of tatoos both the old and new ones show up.  When I remove the entire pack they all disappear, but then when I add a pack with the same name as the old one they come back.  There does not seem to be a refresh of the tatoos in the pack?  This will not be an issue immediately, but if you try and remove one tatoo from a pack it will cause confusion.

I'm having trouble with the tattoos. When I open the menu to select my targets in MCM, the list is blank, and when I exit out of the menu, I get a notice on my screen that the "Target is incompatible with overlays." I'm kinda not familiar with the the intricacies of modding but as far as I'm aware I don't have anything that affects overlays. The mods that I use that are the only ones I, as ignorant as I am, think might be causing it are CBBE, Bella's Better Females, or RaceMenu. All of them are updated to their most recent versions from the Nexus. I'm also using a skin texture for CBBE, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the cause because I turned that one off and the menu still didn't work.

Edit: In case it might be relevant, I also use Enhanced Blood Textures, so maybe the blood that shows up my character is an issue? Once again, I'm kinda stupid when it comes to the technical side of things.

I had the same problem. I think the issue is the wording of the requirements. It says this:

Requires: JContainers, RaceMenu or NiOverride, SkyUI, SKSE

I read this line as saying JContainers OR RaceMenu OR NiOverride because all too often people don't use a comma on the last item in a multiple choice list (as they should, and this is exactly why). You didn't do so, of course, but it can be read that way.

I suggest rewriting it this way: RequiresRaceMenu or NiOverride, JContainers, SkyUI, SKSE.

This should alleviate further confusion. :)

I have a problem with feet tattoos - I can't remove them. Everything else seems to work just fine, I can also change between left, right, both feet, but if i set it to 'No Tattoo' and close the mcm i see the message that Slave Tats are working, then the done message, but the settings seem to reset back to enabled. I have only makeup - nail polish tattoos for feet.

If anyone's interested, the tats I'm using in QAYL are up as a separate archive on the download page.

There are a few caveats:

• The tats are full colour. They seem to work fine with the default ink but I haven't tested them with anything else.
  • They're all set as locking. You may not be able to get them back off again, at least not easily. (uninstalling the pack should work)
  • Some of the positioning needs a little fine tuning

[edit]

The archive folder structure should be OK now.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s      index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Huh, after i choose the actor from the MCM, i can't do anything else. Target remains on player character, and all other tabs become inaccessible. Only thing i can do is exit MCM, then slavetats will clean and apply nothing to my character.

Probably has something to do with ramains of previous versions in my save.

Huh, after i choose the actor from the MCM, i can't do anything else. Target remains on player character, and all other tabs become inaccessible. Only thing i can do is exit MCM, then slavetats will clean and apply nothing to my character.

Probably has something to do with ramains of previous versions in my save.

Not just you, and I don't have any previous versions. :(