Well with the new version I cant select anyone other than my character. In the target option I select an npc near me, press tab to exit that menu and the target is still me.

All right. Pose a papyrus log if you please.

Also, not to be rude, but make sure you're actually selecting the other character. MCM's option menus are a little weird.

Well with the new version I cant select anyone other than my character. In the target option I select an npc near me, press tab to exit that menu and the target is still me.

All right. Pose a papyrus log if you please.

Also, not to be rude, but make sure you're actually selecting the other character. MCM's option menus are a little weird.

What do you mean actually selecting a character? I click on the target tab, I am selected by default. That opens up a window with me and the npc next to me. I click on the npc's name and hit tab to go back as there is no accept button. 

I'll post a log later when im back at home.

What does "Target is not compatible with overlays" mean?

To clarify: I'm trying to install 1.0 on a new game/save. My character is not in the selection menu and when I exit MCM I see that message top left corner of my screen.

It means that when the code tried to add an overlay, which is the mechanism behind the tattoos, the request was denied. The specific reason why that would happen isn't certain, but it's worth making sure you have up-to-date versions of the dependencies installed.

What does "Target is not compatible with overlays" mean?

To clarify: I'm trying to install 1.0 on a new game/save. My character is not in the selection menu and when I exit MCM I see that message top left corner of my screen.

It means that when the code tried to add an overlay, which is the mechanism behind the tattoos, the request was denied. The specific reason why that would happen isn't certain, but it's worth making sure you have up-to-date versions of the dependencies installed.

In this case the specific reason was that JContainers was not installed. :blush:  I guess that wasn't a dependency for .9 ...

Is upgrading to 1.0 just replacing the old version with the new version or is there a specific way to do it. 

Just replace the old version with the new version.

After that, open the SlaveTats menu, select a previously tattooed character, and close it again. Do that for each previously tattooed character.

The packs are showing up as something else in NMM, and I can't seem to get it to work on NPCs.  When I select a character to apply them to, the menu goes unresponsive all except for exiting it.  Is there a certain load order position I should use?

EDIT:  I found out it doesn't work on mod-added NPCs... :|

So now, I just have a few requests...

post-119630-0-35526400-1406073129_thumb.jpg

It can be made more Skyrim-esque, just a reference for the general look.  If this or things like this, both front and back tramp-stamps, could be made, I would be very grateful.

Other than that, since it seems to be a popular idea, could someone also make one with scars (if possible)?  

I know that scars, at least, are in progress. We should start seeing other people's tattoo packs soon, and I'd bet that there are tramp stamps somewhere among them.

Yay!  Just as an example of how great this mod has already been...

post-119630-0-60414700-1406086208_thumb.png

Now Nazeem has a warning label.

I have a question in regard of making my own tatoos:

im not that experienced with photoshop etc: ive downloaded the nvidia PS plugins that allow me to edit and save .dds type files, but when i create some using ur instructions (and save them under DTX5 interpolated alpha (thats what a google search told me) the transparent background turns white, and almost all of my details just become big grey squares) am i using the wrong save options?

i dont want to be a bother, but could u maybe make a little bit more precise tutorial?

many thanks, great mod

I have a question in regard of making my own tatoos:

im not that experienced with photoshop etc: ive downloaded the nvidia PS plugins that allow me to edit and save .dds type files, but when i create some using ur instructions (and save them under DTX5 interpolated alpha (thats what a google search told me) the transparent background turns white, and almost all of my details just become big grey squares) am i using the wrong save options?

i dont want to be a bother, but could u maybe make a little bit more precise tutorial?

many thanks, great mod

It sounds like you're using the wrong save options, but I don't know exactly which option you've incorrectly chosen. My own textures are DXT5 too. Interpolated alpha sounds questionable.

Try opening and re-saving the files in Paint.NET, using its default choices.

I have the same problem as Vincios (Reply by Oli3d).

No targets availables, nor the player herself.

I have all the requirements BUT:

Jcontainer version 0.53  (newest versions make my game to crash on load).

RaceMenu 2.9.0  (latest - just installed)

SkyUI 4.1

SKSE 1.7.1

Edit:

Note that the SlaveTats 0.9.13 worked fine with the same configuration.

@NicoleDragoness, I suspect your problem is the older version of JContainers.

Could be.

But as I wrote, I tried to update to the latest 0.64.7 version and my game crashed on load. Always.

Consider that your 0.9.13 version works extremely fine with my actual configuration.

It could be a problem with the json files.

Yes.

I meant, the new version works with json files. The 0.9.13 not. So, even if I have a working version of JContainers, it is not good for "your" json files because it's too old, maybe.

But I tried again, fifth time, to upgrade JContainers to the actual 0.64.7 version. No luck.

My game loads only to the main menu. Every time I try to load whatever savegame I have, it CTD. Always.

And frankly, I don't know why.

All my basic system is up to date: SKSE 1.7.1, SkyUI 4.1, Game 1.9.32.08, Unofficial Patches (for DLC too) on 2.0.4a version (the latest ones localized for my language).

Btw, I have SexLab 1.58b, with its latest StorageUtil, HDT system (latest), RaceMenu 2.9.0 checked (all Nioverride.dll are uptodate).

My Comp runs Windows 7 Ultimate, CoreDuo 2,2Ghz, 32bit, 4Gb Ram, Nvidia GTS 450 1Gb Vram, DX11, OPGL latest, C++Runtimes Updated and so on.

I really don't understand why JC 0.64.7 should not work. The new two more pex files? The main dll double in size than mine? Don't know.

Maybe a problem I already experienced. A dll made "exclusive" for US english systems and not working at all with European (Italy) system.

i made 3 forsworn tattoos, that fit under the "property of" tattoo (with the devious cidhna mod in mind)

heres a preview of the file, but it looks better than in those previews (a little, im no designer at all)

http://imgur.com/epLBc6W,3RDElKd#1

http://imgur.com/epLBc6W,3RDElKd#2

the third one is just written "Madanach" and his face, but that looks bad in any other color than black, and was my first try^^

DL:

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/ALMF589N8H

share online sucks , i know, feel free to rehost wherever u like

this includes only the .dds files and the 2 pictures of above (i have just added them in the property.json in my game)

anybody feel free to do with it whatever u want, no credit or anything neccesary although if u improve it (which a lot of u probably can because as i said before im no good at designing) id be happy if u tell me about it or give me a link or something

So I tried using the cum from the SexLab Framework and low and behold it worked!  The cool thing is not only is it permanent cum, but you can color it as well!  Finally, glow in the dark green cum.  The problem though is slavetats can not color the face and the body, so cumshots look normal on the face.  Not sure if there is a way to fix that.  I used the default cum textures and credited oli3d for the overlay.  You can replace it with you favorite cum replacer. I like the  3dm forum version, but I do not have permission to put it into this pack.

A couple of questions, once you add a pack, how do you ever remove it from the menu?  There does not seem to be a reset button, so all the packs I have are staying in MCM.

2nd, is there a way to change the default color from black?  Having to re-enter my favorite color over and over again for every change is a real pain.  At least the old version kept the color if you changed the tat.

I love the mod, thanks for making it.

aloeCumPack.7z