Nice mod, works well for me with one exception.  I can't seem to find the "imperial" or "Rebel" + "Whore" tats for the bum.  I think I have all the others according to the list.  I really like the tats that use the Raziel script, those are my favorite.

Huh, i thought disabling/enabling an NPC just shows current overlays. Now i found that disabling/enabling "fixes them". I can go into the MCM after this and change overlays on that NPC, and changes will be applied as intended. That's until i save, exit, and load game.

Damn, no idea what's going on.

edit: yep, for Delphine i can apply overlays without any problems, but my follower needs disabling/enabling to work.

edit2: vanilla Elenwen also refuses to wear overlays without the additional steps.

does face tatoos on NPCS  work for anyone other than the author ?????

edit :Actually   .. yes   me!

had to update race menu and get overlay plugin for it
then use setnpcweight  command
then use  disable-anable !
and then face tatoos for npc's appeared :)!

I have a very heavily moded game but very very VERY  optimized :)

If i Have to guess ...   latest racemenu is a must!   and if the npc is not vainlla ( almost all my npc's are not)  then " setnpcweight=  and disable-enable) would be a must too!

by the way can you give me a link to dds plugin for  gimp that would allow me to open face tattooos ?
or at least  tell me which editor you use for faces ?

I use GIMP with https://code.google.com/p/gimp-dds/ and then postprocess with ImageMagick

Nope   the only face dds file that gimp with that plugin can open is  forehead_toy

all the others are not openable in gimp!!

also imagemagic has no editing commands at all even though it does  open them all!

I guess  it would be too much to ask you to import all your face files into forehead_toy and save in that format ?

I am trying to make some new face dds's   ( moles and stuff maybe eye liners too)  but the easiest way for this would be to edit an existing file where i can see the outlines!

I assure you, I do it exactly as I said. You can't re-open the images in GIMP because I used ImageMagick to compress them during the postprocessing.

If you want to make your own, I'd suggest using one of the game's face textures, or the face texture from a body mod, as your template.

I assure you, I do it exactly as I said. You can't re-open the images in GIMP because I used ImageMagick to compress them during the postprocessing.

If you want to make your own, I'd suggest using one of the game's face textures, or the face texture from a body mod, as your template.

hmmm   ok I'll try!

With new racemenu(2.7.0) and a new game, it half-worked oncefor that custom follower - out of two(body and feet) overlays she had, the body one appeared after saving, exiting and loading game. After this she's in a refusal mode again. :(

So, not fixed yet.

to make a custome follower tatoo appear ....
open command (  `  )
click your mouse on NPC   ( now NPC information should appear)
type setnpcweight=10     (enter)
close command  (  `  )
now it should appear and further changes you make inslavetat should apply immediately...
how ever you are now stuck with the face for that npc that was saved in that esp not in game...
so to get the game face( old face) back with new tatoos

open command (  `  )

click your mouse on NPC
type     disable    ( enter)
type enable      (enter )
close command  (  `  )

you will  need to do this only one time per NPC!

Not working... Tried everything, changing warpaint and dirt color, ink color, transparency. Tried NPC's and the player, Slave Tats will not work with my game. Already updated racemenu, SKYui and SKSE to the most current versions.

Menu pops up and after selecting tattoo's it says "Slave Tats finished" but nothing shows on the player. Looked in TES5 Edit and didn't see any conflicts so I'm a little confused. 

Not working... Tried everything, changing warpaint and dirt color, ink color, transparency. Tried NPC's and the player, Slave Tats will not work with my game. Already updated racemenu, SKYui and SKSE to the most current versions.

Menu pops up and after selecting tattoo's it says "Slave Tats finished" but nothing shows on the player. Looked in TES5 Edit and didn't see any conflicts so I'm a little confused. 

make sure you are selecting a target for the tats to be applied to FIRST, then select tats. i made that mistake at first too.