Looks like my character never cumming, despite of lust level decreasing after sex act, duration set 1+ minute, there is never cum shader on partner and female npcs never squirting(with chance set 100%). I made clean save and reinstalled all mods, no result. How can i know what is going wrong? They won't become pregnant too.

Hi, whenever I try to use a sink or watersource to washup I get a ctd. I've tried to figure out the problem myself but I really can't solve it. Does anyone else get this problem?

Looks like the event got triggered twice - I dunno why, or why it would lead to CTD. If you can identify the formID of the ref you used, you could use FNVEdit to see if any mod changed something aboutt it, like doubling the rehydration effect.

I may need to just provide the ability to toggle between the previous and the current washing system.

@ Vaunwolfe: if, as you say, fertility dropped to zero, then it is quite normal that the amount of sperm doesn't increase. Semen in the vagina releases a fraction of sperm every time it's evaluated, and the fertility of the woman is a factor in that. This is meant to mimic how it's much less hard for sperm to enter the cervix when a woman is at peak fertility than otherwise. It is not a factor for semen that ended up in the cervix directly (which can happen with big crits). Because in your log the number of sperm that got added was lower than the target count (the number that they should dwindle to over time), it's also not decreased. It should time out and be removed on its own after 3.5 game days however, or however long you set the 'days to track' setting. I'm adding an extra removal for sperm whose count is lower than the target count, but only if the original count is higher than the target count, so that won't help you directly.

Doctasax,

I found a bath tub mod, I am going to see if it solves clean up issue with finding water. Since it is a user placeable tub, it might help.

FSSNTUFF

Doctasax,

It works for Player Character, unfortunately, NPC's can't be enticed into using it.

Hi, whenever I try to use a sink or watersource to washup I get a ctd. I've tried to figure out the problem myself but I really can't solve it. Does anyone else get this problem?

Looks like the event got triggered twice - I dunno why, or why it would lead to CTD. If you can identify the formID of the ref you used, you could use FNVEdit to see if any mod changed something aboutt it, like doubling the rehydration effect.

I may need to just provide the ability to toggle between the previous and the current washing system.

Thanks for your time and reply, I tried to type in the sinks Form ID in the FNVEdit but couldn't really see anything that indicated any effects from mods (I'm not used to FNVEdit). The problem is that I only get CTD if their is spunk on my character (otherwise I can use watersources perfectly) and it affects all water sources like dirty waterbottle, sink  and toilets in different houses. 

It in one of the saves it froze at 95% and dosent progress past that no longer how long i wait.

I'm sorry, I'm still not sure what you mean. Sperm not 'progressing' is one thing, I have that covered or at least explained. Fertility not progressing, if that's your issue, is not mine to fix.

Faction smell doesn't seem to be working and I also do not see any semen on myself no matter the options. I assume the errors I've been getting in the console are because of this. I've attached my debug log to this post. What could be causing this? Thanks.

:sleepy:

Check the requirements. NVSE 4.5.7? The minimum is 4.6.3. I'm surprised you managed to bypass the shutdown.

I need help getting this mod to work.  My character will not get pregnant.  My character does receive semen, at least on the outside, but the scanner only ever displays 0's for everything.  I've tried increasing the durations and I've tried disabling lust and arousal.

Your fertility being zero, no sperm is generated by the semen tracking system to pass on to the sperm tracking system. Female fertility is handled by Pregnancy, I just read a variable from there. Last I knew, it increases over time during the fertility cycle, and there are drugs that can boost that too.

Picture 000005 i waited 24 hours in game. This is the stuff I keep having happen. Not on this file but at one point fertility level and cycle froze.

Well that looks like you have Sperm and Fertility, so how many ova has the actor got?

It should be set at default 1. Fertility is cranked up to 95%

I didn't ask how many you should have, I asked how many you did have, if you don't have one pregnancy isn't going to happen, bear in mind the Fertility scripts only run once every 30 game minutes, so give them time to update. Set Debugging in Pregnancy MCM to 7 or 8 and then count the ova tokens that will show in your inventory and use the Debug.Txt option in SCR to generate a debug.txt file and report it in the appropriate Pregnancy thread.

I too am crashing whenever I use any kind of water source or water bottle.  And like dmcabc, it only crashes when I have any spunk on.  If i disable the spunk.esp , "clean" the save, and enable, I can drink immediately before spunk changes its... spunk level...

This has to be some sort of conflict with another mod. Tragically, I use events to avoid conflicts, but if some mod adds more than one 'rehydration' base effect to an ingredient or water effect there's a chance this is what happens. I'll see if I can quickly add an ability to switch to the previous method, hoping I won't need to increase the number of scripts needed to make my MCM work.

Update: 0.92

- added simple way to affect arousal if the player's part of the act. Briefly holding down "run" will increase your own arousal increase rate and decrease that of your partner(s), holding down "crouch" will do the opposite. In other words, 'run' is you being selfish, 'crouch' altruistic. The amount by which arousal gain is increased or decreased depends on the player's mutual xp factor for that act, and affects only that act. Pretty shaders should let you know if the 'grinding' has taken effect, pink means a boost, blue means a cut.
- provided an mcm option to switch between the previous (activator-based) and current (effect-based) wash methods. It's under the shaders submenu.
- added 'role' support for the DMan anims added to sexout beta 21

fixes & tech stuff:
- early attempt at revamping arousal calculation to be more forgiving toward low act duration times, while at the same time not spamming orgasms for people with longer times set. We'll see how that plays out.
- fixed xp factor calculation at act start leading to discrepancies due to certain new 'roles' not having a counterpart set - might help out with the arousal system
- There were two ways of sperm timing out, either if the date exceeded a time limit, or if the sperm count dropped below the target count. The latter wasn't auto-removed before, it should be now, but only if the original count > target count to prevent the early influx of sperm being erased before they even have a chance.
- spunk automatically sets act duration variation to half of sexout's default time if it is left at 0 during the first-time inits for whatever reason. I spotted this happening a few times, and of course the arousal system expects to have at least a little leeway.
- fixed some stupidity in the spell that should reapply shaders after the PC's switched perspective.
- prevented the washup spell to be cast on an actor that already has it on them, in case the event handler doubles up on someone - not sure if it'll help though, but you can now switch between the two methods anyway
- added "SpunkAddNewSperm" user-defined event, notifying anyone registering that a new sperm 'spurt' has been added to an actor. The accompanying stringmap contains the actor it's added to under "Actor", the newly added spurt stringmap under "Recent", and the array of all sperm spurts on that actor under "All".
- did something similar with a "SpunkAddNewIntCum" event, notifying cum has been added to one of the tracked internal locations (vag, rectum, cervix). Same structure for the stringmap. Both those additions are to help with pregnancy and cum bloating.
- simplified species detection
- added getdead check to SpunkFuIsActor helper function
- tweak to the log script to provide NG's beta version
- sperm count is now adjusted instead of recalculated anew when semen is moved to a new location where sperm count matters (vag, cervix)

Well, I did a clean install to see if I could get this mod to work but still nothing. No matter how much sex (using SexoutSex) I won't get the shaders working, also the medical scanner from the pregnancy mod won't detect any sperm. As far as I can tell I checked all the right options in MCM (default in most of them, ticked on sperm tracking and the like).

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutSex.esp

For the pregnancy mod I think I'm supposed to get some kind of fertility token, but I only get the scanner. So it seems that neither spunk nor pregnancy work for me. Any clue?

I think I have the latest NVSE (5.0.1) and NX (16), any way of making sure they are running from the game?

Well, I did a clean install to see if I could get this mod to work but still nothing. No matter how much sex (using SexoutSex) I won't get the shaders working, also the medical scanner from the pregnancy mod won't detect any sperm. As far as I can tell I checked all the right options in MCM (default in most of them, ticked on sperm tracking and the like).

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp

SexoutSex.esp

For the pregnancy mod I think I'm supposed to get some kind of fertility token, but I only get the scanner. So it seems that neither spunk nor pregnancy work for me. Any clue?

I think I have the latest NVSE (5.0.1) and NX (16), any way of making sure they are running from the game?

same for me,,,

post-805173-0-32864000-1434157758_thumb.png