Could someone get me another way to download the most recent version or .88, or whatever will actually allow semen and sperm to enter the women since those of us with Satellite Internet still can't download files larger than 1 MB in size . . . and I think my buddy is tired of downloading from here and placing them elsewhere just so I can download mods.  I just started playing again, and it's very frustrating not getting the mods working . . . man I'm wishing I hadn't decided to get my mods up to date.  I have 0.914, and yes all requirements are up to date.

Sorry if this came out too snippy . . . I'm just really frustrated right now, and it isn't all about this mod.  I probably wouldn't be frustrated at all if I could actually download files from LL again.

Hey, new user here. Had the same problem with no Semen/Swimmers some other guys did, finally got it to work. First, I updated everything to the beta releases - Literally everything, Sexout, Pregnancy, NVSE, the works - And that got the Semen tracking working so that the medical scanner showed semen, but no swimmers. Then that SCR update for the scanner dropped and still no swimmers, so I tried downgrading to Spunk .88 and it works perfectly. I'll attach the latest log of Spunk .92 in case that helps - I did look through it and it was calculating swimmers, but for whatever reason it wasn't getting to the medical scanner and I wasn't getting pregnant.

For the record, I was testing this with Buck from Fertile Breeder and did get a bighorner token from pregnancy, so .88 works like a charm.

@Elerneron What other ways would work for you? I'm assuming a megaupload/mediafire mirror wouldn't be good enough?

EDIT: Actually hit the attach file button this time.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-6-12-18-5-20.txt

Hey, new user here. Had the same problem with no Semen/Swimmers some other guys did, finally got it to work. First, I updated everything to the beta releases - Literally everything, Sexout, Pregnancy, NVSE, the works - And that got the Semen tracking working so that the medical scanner showed semen, but no swimmers. Then that SCR update for the scanner dropped and still no swimmers, so I tried downgrading to Spunk .88 and it works perfectly. I'll attach the latest log of Spunk .92 in case that helps - I did look through it and it was calculating swimmers, but for whatever reason it wasn't getting to the medical scanner and I wasn't getting pregnant.

For the record, I was testing this with Buck from Fertile Breeder and did get a bighorner token from pregnancy, so .88 works like a charm.

@Elerneron What other ways would work for you? I'm assuming a megaupload/mediafire mirror wouldn't be good enough?

Actually Lover's Lab is the only place on the whole of the internet that I can't download from . . . wait, no . . . I have problems with Mediafire too.  Mega is good though.

EDIT: Actually hit the attach file button this time.

What are you doing exactly? I got the latest betas for SCR, SexoutNG, Pregnancy, and spunk .88, but still I won't get any sperm or swimmers on the scanner, and no shaders neither.

Edit: That seems to work, Thanks!

I'll attach the latest log of Spunk .92 in case that helps - I did look through it and it was calculating swimmers, but for whatever reason it wasn't getting to the medical scanner and I wasn't getting pregnant.

These lines:

SpunkFuSpermControl called, mode is 3

SpunkFuSpermControl: sperm tracking not empty, starting quest

is spunk saying it'll turn sperm tracking on because sperm has been generated by semen tracking. The fact that there's not a single line in the log beginning with "SpunkSpermTracking" had me thinking the 'startquest' function failed, but then, I've never known that to happen and if that were the case, the process would just repeat itself because the quest not running is a condition for the quest getting started. The fact it doesn't try again tells me the quest is running, just not the attached quest script. It appears this may be due to a silent script crash before your log started. The only things changed about the sperm tracking quest since 0.6 really are the way actors are checked for validity (can't be that, the same lines work in semen tracking) and the fact I added a few parentheses to actually make the script more sturdy. So I'm going with the latter, hoping that reverting those will unlock things again.

On that note, here's to logs and the way they actually give me a clue about what goes wrong.

fixes the silent script crash in the sperm tracking quest. This is really only due to a change I made in 0.92, previous versions didn't have that but had other stuff I needed to clear up first.

also made the call to see if sexout is ready happen before reading the sexout version

I feel like I'm missing something very simple and stupid, but I'm at a loss to figure this out.

I've made sure (three times) that everything I'm running is the latest/most recent update as of today 6/14, including Spunk and Pregnancy and NG.  I'm messed with the load order, I've started and restarted at least five playthroughs, I've tried turning arousal tracking off, I've upped the time-length for sex, but my character still can't get pregnant.  The medical scanner reads 0mL sperm, 0 swimmers regardless how long I wait in game or in real time after sex.  My charcter's fertility is working according to the medical scanner, and NPC fertility is on as well.

Attached are logs from the same character, just 3 different play sessions.  Please tell me I'm stupid and missing something simple, because not figuring this out is driving me crazy.

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-6-12-22-32-58.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-6-14-11-32-12.txt

SexoutSpunk-Log--2015-6-14-12-17-2.txt

Yes, thank you, that was it!

Using some water sources will cause the game to crash however.

I would like to make a suggestion in regards to this if I may. Perhaps instead of using sources of water out in the game world (including all the DLCs), that instead you introduce a craftable item in order to clean up.

I have never once crashed while using a water source in the game world to clean up, or from using water in inventory or wet food items (although it seems like using prickly pear should leave us with less spunk but a sticky goo on your body).  I like being able to clean up at outside water sources.  Perhaps there is some conflict going on with mods which affect surface water in the game world?

It's a combination of settings. Under Shader settings, there are a couple of options there that you need to set in order to get it; group/oral, big creatures. It might actually be showing, but under the default, it can be hard to see sometimes. That setting can also be changed to make it more visible. Each option you click on (except general) will open up a small list of options to choose for that particular setting (too many to list here), playing around with the settings is the easiest way to become familiar with the dozens of options presented. Just remember to save first.

It's a combination of settings. Under Shader settings, there are a couple of options there that you need to set in order to get it; group/oral, big creatures. It might actually be showing, but under the default, it can be hard to see sometimes. That setting can also be changed to make it more visible. Each option you click on (except general) will open up a small list of options to choose for that particular setting (too many to list here), playing around with the settings is the easiest way to become familiar with the dozens of options presented. Just remember to save first.

yeah ive messed around with the settings...ive made it all like maxed out to see if i could see but there is nothing