Sorry to tell you doc, spurt and sperm can no longer wash out in 0.913 ,they can still inject into, moving around and impreg people tough, but no longer being able to be wash out by water bottle or water source, it just showing a message box with choice time by time and didn't do anything.

Might be some other code that had break up.

Sorry to tell you doc, spurt and sperm can no longer wash out in 0.913 ,they can still inject into, moving around and impreg people tough, but no longer being able to be wash out by water bottle or water source, it just showing a message box with choice time by time and didn't do anything.

Covered in alot of spunk each time, I tested via these methods and the spunk washed off completely and I had no issues.

- Good Springs Water Source

- Bottle Of Purified Water / Dirty Water

- The sink in the Doc Mitchell's bathroom.

(Spunk 0.913 / NVSE 5.0.1)

Covered in alot of spunk each time, I tested via these methods and the spunk washed off completely and I had no issues.

I don't why, but it just keep dispelling washup on stage 1, stage 2 then loop back to stage -1 and dispelling itself, and didn't clean off in-vag's spurt. I assume there should be something after stage 2 and it should not be stage -1.

And yes, I did installed latest Loverlab's special edition of FOMM 0.14.11.13 ,NVSE 5.0.1, NX16, SONG93b15 and Spu4nk 0.913

I don't why, but it just keep dispelling washup on stage 1, stage 2 then loop back to stage -1 and dispelling itself, and didn't clean off in-vag's spurt. I assume there should be something after stage 2 and it should not be stage -1.

And yes, I did installed latest Loverlab's special edition of FOMM 0.14.11.13 ,NVSE 5.0.1, NX16, SONG93b15 and Spu4nk 0.913

​As for in-vag spurts I always assumed washing off meant just the visible spunk on the outside such as the body but not inside.

Though I remember seeing these a while ago in the Sexout Pregnacy Test Trunk (in Doc Mitchells house) and I just tried both of them with 31ml of spunk inside and no change after douching.

I don't think they were made for Spunk but rather the earlier sperm system.

H6pw800.png

​Will wait for clarification on both matters.

​As for in-vag spurts I always assumed washing off meant just the visible spunk on the outside such as the body but not inside.

Though I remember seeing these a while ago in the Sexout Pregnacy Test Trunk (in Doc Mitchells house) and I just tried both of them with 31ml of spunk inside and no change after douching.

H6pw800.png

True, washing only works for outside cum. I do pick up Hal's douches for vag & even rectal cum.

There is always a bit of trickle from inside to outside, so people will tend to remain 'washable' until spurt volume hits negligible volume.

Minor caveat though, is there an option to turn off cum shader on rapist/males?

I always find it funny when some rapist walks up to my character and forces her into submission

just to CREAM ALL OVER HIMSELF and after the rape is like "OH YEAH! I TOTALLY DID YOU IN" while looking like a mass bukkake victim. XD

To be fair, I cranked all options up to no end - In this case, what option do I have to change?

Where things land is kind of up to the anim's mutual positioning etc. (And that's still off a little for several anims)

Also, who knows, maybe the woman ejac'd too.

H6pw800.png

True, washing only works for outside cum. I do pick up Hal's douches for vag & even rectal cum.

There is always a bit of trickle from inside to outside, so people will tend to remain 'washable' until spurt volume hits negligible volume.

Oh. That explain why it keeps showing "Its a good time to wash it with water" message, thanks doc.

I noticed a couple of bugs in the orgasm and enjoyment calculations.

In SpunkSpOrgasmScpt, stage 0, if Spunk:Act:CumTgtActor is zero (which I think is always the case for a solo scene), then it'll skip to stage 11. Since it skips stage 2, it doesn't calculate the orgasm strength, so iStrength is still zero when it gets there. Stage 3 also checks if the target is valid, so I think it's safe to go from to stage 0 to 1 or 2 and let stage 3 jump to stage 11.

In the first call to SpunkFuModEnjoy, fPrevDiff will be zero, so the "((fDiff > 0) && (fPrevDiff < 0)) || ((fDiff < 0) && (fPrevDiff > 0))" check will be false. It'll print the "already diffed" message and then return. It doesn't store anything into Spunk:Act:Enjoy:PrevDiff, so the later calls will return right away, too.

- fixes bug in SpunkFuModEnjoy

- fixes bug in SpunkSpOrgasm if you're masturbating, leading to no org strength detected

- changes xp calculation if you're masturbating and are pretty new at it (< 10 xp) to make it a bit less hard to cum

- replaces method of Amra detection

Hello I'm trying to add a custom race to ini but I can't figure out how to convert the numbers.

the LO is 09 and the Form ID is [RACE:09014D24] in FNVEdit

thanks

EDIT: NVM I was trying to convert decimal to hex instead of hex to decimal which is why the numbers were coming out nonsense.

Edited by fido11

My problems with spunk not showing on the toon are solved with the latest version.  Thank you for all your hard work.  I hope none of my postings in anyway were looked on as an attack on the MOD author.  I still have not checked the arousal box, as I read somewhere that this caused some of the problems people were having.  Otherwise, SPUNK SPUNK SPUNK lol

Hello, first time for me installing mods for Fallout here. I installed plenty of mods and upon getting into the game, things seem to be running smoothly.

There is a problem, however. I have debug toggled on by default for SexoutLust. Once in a while when I check the console of how things are running, I see "LustCheckTracked: lust tracker not initialized" and when combat starts "LustCheckOKGen: combat" and "LustCheckOKGen Fail" can also be seen in the console.

I clearly did something wrong (I have Sexout Spunk enabling lust tracking, by the way), but I'm not quite sure what.

Also, I apologize if this problem should be taken to SexoutLust, I figured that since Spunk is the one that handles lust checking I should report about it here.

EDIT: Looks like I figured it out on my own. Just had to be in NVSE's newest beta version for it to work. :)

Edited by awkwardesert926