The Problem I was having with no Spunk Showing on the body was strange.  I uninstaled v90 and installed version 79 and the problem was still there.  I DID get spunk to start appearing again by setting in the spurts menu human and animal to Always instead of let spunk decide.  I will now upgrade to v91 and make sure it still works.  

Here is the log.

Here's mine. New game.

Your sexout default duration is too low for arousal to reach 100, which is when orgasm happens. It's easier at 60 secs or higher.

I may revise that later. It involves math though. ;)

The Problem I was having with no Spunk Showing on the body was strange.  I uninstaled v90 and installed version 79 and the problem was still there.  I DID get spunk to start appearing again by setting in the spurts menu human and animal to Always instead of let spunk decide.  I will now upgrade to v91 and make sure it still works.  

Then I'll assume it works as intended. "let spunk decide" pretty much means it'll work off the data in semen tracking to decide if there's enough cum on the outside of the body, virtually, to bother displaying it as a shader. If there's none, for instance when no 'pullout' took place, then that doesn't happen.

The volume option 'let spunk decide' does the same when it comes to picking which shader.

I turned it up tp 70 and there is still no sperm at all.

For sperm to start being tracked, the following must happen:

- male or other non-female ejaculates in the vagina. This requires an orgasm to happen. I don't know if it did.

- None of it was ever set up as an instant-pregnancy system. Semen tracking calculates a sperm count for the vaginal spurt. It'll start to gradually transfer fractions of that number to sperm tracking for 30 minutes playtime after ejaculation, while semen volume and potency are diminished and obviously affect sperm count, if certain fertility-related variables have been set by pregnancy (fertility level percent, number of ova). On a brand new game, pregnancy probably hasn't had the time to start doing that, because it too does things gradually. I don't know, I'm not seeing it.

- Sperm being there or not being there, in my systems, can only be determined by looking inside my systems. I don't know how Hal's scanner works, what it is you're seeing there, or how to interpret it.

As to arousal increasing only slowly, apart from the fact it was never timed to the default time which is something I'll look into, there are still the bonuses and maluses coming in from the enjoyment and xp systems. If those 'punished' you due to the oversights in 0.9, it's best to reset them by turning them off and on again. All of that intel is kept in nx vars, which are clean-save-proof. Only turning every system off before you do a clean save makes it really clean.

Fertility I think revaluates and adjusts ova and Fertility level every 30 game minutes from memory (by the game clock not real world time).

How any Ova did the actor have at the time?

if the Actor is not the player or in the possible companions lists then they will only have a fertility tracking script token added on the first time they have sex.

The problem there was that nobody had the "cancum" nx variable set, which is determined, in this case, by the ADDFucker script, which was never called, because - as further testing indicates - the ActDetailsDetect script that's supposed to do that couldn't find it in the stringmap where I kept it.

Downgrading to nvse 4.6.3 seems to fix that, so this is looking like an nvse issue. :-/

This NVSE problem makes a good argument for only using the non beta NVSE in mods.  I can not down grade something I have requires 5.0, but I got the spunk working with version .79

I do not quite understand why every sex act does not end in sperm, if a male is part of it, or if strap on is enabled.  Certainly would be closer to real life that way. LOL

I love this mod though, The moving sperm is fantastic.  Last time I played skyrim they did not have sperm running down body like this mod does!  A great accomplishment.

Yeah that wasn't it. It just so happens I copy-pasted the same script line across 18 scripts that pretty much determine everything else that happens. Compiles fine, fails miserably.

fixes that shit

safe with all nvse (go 5.0.1, honest!)

previous advice about duration and how everything's supposed to work still applies

update cycle from hell :angry:

First of all, I am still not using the newer version as I am just too happy I have gotten it work (me as a modding noob)

This mod is great and I will upgrade sometime later.

Minor caveat though, is there an option to turn off cum shader on rapist/males?

I always find it funny when some rapist walks up to my character and forces her into submission

just to CREAM ALL OVER HIMSELF and after the rape is like "OH YEAH! I TOTALLY DID YOU IN" while looking like a mass bukkake victim. XD

To be fair, I cranked all options up to no end - In this case, what option do I have to change?

Yeah that wasn't it. It just so happens I copy-pasted the same script line across 18 scripts that pretty much determine everything else that happens. Compiles fine, fails miserably.

fixes that shit

safe with all nvse (go 5.0.1, honest!)

previous advice about duration and how everything's supposed to work still applies

update cycle from hell :angry:

I meant to respond earlier to let you know 0.912 wasn't working either with 4.6.3 or 4.6.4.

You did manage to fix a few things with 0.912, the tick boxes remained tick on sperm tracking, and lust levels worked perfectly fine, but squirting, shaders, and "sperm collecting" were still busted, so I rolled back to .88 again and everything worked fine again using 4.6.3. 

Since I started a newish game, I figure I may as well give 0.913 a shot because like I said earlier, I dig those perks you added in the newer versions.