killer905 Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 Not counting the things that have already been fixed,. I end with death of the PC by Molag Bal.... i see see I'm a bad Molag bal agent. The only thing I can complain about is that the cultists are quite strong for my 40+ lvl character.
Entar0 Posted May 5, 2025 Author Posted May 5, 2025 (edited) 24 minutes ago, killer905 said: Not counting the things that have already been fixed,. I end with death of the PC by Molag Bal.... i see see I'm a bad Molag bal agent. The only thing I can complain about is that the cultists are quite strong for my 40+ lvl character. The Azarias quest can be failed — and that's what happened to you. Try playing through it again, making different choices. Pay close attention to the information you receive about Azarias in the Brothel 😃 24 minutes ago, killer905 said: The only thing I can complain about is that the cultists are quite strong for my 40+ lvl character. They serve Mehrunes Dagon, that's what I suspected 😃 Edited May 5, 2025 by Entar0
Loller99 Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 I have a question: is wrye bash necessary for the SE version too?
Entar0 Posted May 5, 2025 Author Posted May 5, 2025 4 minutes ago, Loller99 said: I have a question: is wrye bash necessary for the SE version too? You need to add the mod to the load order. This can be done manually by going to the following path: system drive\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition. There, you’ll find a file called either plugins.txt or loadorder.txt — I don’t remember which one is created without Wrye Bash. In loadorder.txt, add ENT_SOMB, and in plugins.txt, add *ENT_SOMB
Loller99 Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 (edited) 11 minutes ago, Entar0 said: You need to add the mod to the load order. This can be done manually by going to the following path: system drive\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition. There, you’ll find a file called either plugins.txt or loadorder.txt — I don’t remember which one is created without Wrye Bash. In loadorder.txt, add ENT_SOMB, and in plugins.txt, add *ENT_SOMB Thanks! But isn't it done automatically on mod managers? Edited May 5, 2025 by Loller99
Entar0 Posted May 5, 2025 Author Posted May 5, 2025 (edited) 18 minutes ago, Loller99 said: But isn't it done automatically on mod managers? I thought you were installing the mod manually. In MO2, the load order is set in the right-hand window. I didn't use other mod managers) Edited May 5, 2025 by Entar0
killer905 Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 3 hours ago, Entar0 said: The Azarias quest can be failed — and that's what happened to you. Try playing through it again, making different choices. Pay close attention to the information you receive about Azarias in the Brothel 😃 They serve Mehrunes Dagon, that's what I suspected 😃 Apparently I misinterpreted the term ‘BDSM and Submissive’
danna233 Posted May 6, 2025 Posted May 6, 2025 If we are talking about ambitions, then it is to Mehrunes Dagon😄
Entar0 Posted May 6, 2025 Author Posted May 6, 2025 14 minutes ago, danna233 said: If we are talking about ambitions, then it is to Mehrunes Dagon😄 That is why his followers are the main opponents of the main character))
Herowynne Posted May 6, 2025 Posted May 6, 2025 Hi @Entar0 Thanks for the mod! I noticed that SSEEdit shows a few errors. I think the Tint Layer issue is harmless, but the other issues should probably be corrected. [00:00] Start: Checking for Errors [00:00] Checking for Errors in [79] ENT_SOMB.esp [00:00] _ENT_HazardColdFireSpell "Cold Fire" [SPEL:790ACC42] [00:00] SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF [00:00] _ENT_CultistRaceDarkElfF [NPC_:79232C3D] [00:00] NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in DarkElfRace "Dark Elf" [RACE:00013742]> [00:00] [REFR:7979C7B3] (places [01003164] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of aaaENTTalosWorshipperCave "Talos worshippers cave" [CELL:7979C71C]) [00:00] REFR \ NAME - Base -> [01003164] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] _ENT_SOMBQ3 "The Date" [QUST:7948B00B] [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F2] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F1] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F3] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] _ENT_SOMBQ3ZeronStartScene [SCEN:7949523F] [00:00] SCEN \ PNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5397, Errors found: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Entar0 Posted May 6, 2025 Author Posted May 6, 2025 23 minutes ago, Herowynne said: Hi @Entar0 Thanks for the mod! I noticed that SSEEdit shows a few errors. I think the Tint Layer issue is harmless, but the other issues should probably be corrected. [00:00] Start: Checking for Errors [00:00] Checking for Errors in [79] ENT_SOMB.esp [00:00] _ENT_HazardColdFireSpell "Cold Fire" [SPEL:790ACC42] [00:00] SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF [00:00] _ENT_CultistRaceDarkElfF [NPC_:79232C3D] [00:00] NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in DarkElfRace "Dark Elf" [RACE:00013742]> [00:00] [REFR:7979C7B3] (places [01003164] <Error: Could not be resolved> in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of aaaENTTalosWorshipperCave "Talos worshippers cave" [CELL:7979C71C]) [00:00] REFR \ NAME - Base -> [01003164] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] _ENT_SOMBQ3 "The Date" [QUST:7948B00B] [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F2] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F1] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [799092F3] <Error: Could not be resolved> [00:00] _ENT_SOMBQ3ZeronStartScene [SCEN:7949523F] [00:00] SCEN \ PNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5397, Errors found: 5, Elapsed Time: 00:00 Error _ENT_HazardColdFireSpell "Cold Fire" is a missing reference for the magic effect spell. I didn't quite understand the error with _ENT_CultistRaceDarkElfF; it doesn't seem serious, but I'll look into how to fix it. The errors in _ENT_SOMBQ3 "The Date" are that parts of armor were set in the quest script properties, which were later removed along with the code that awarded them. The error in _ENT_SOMBQ3ZeronStartScene is a scene I intended to use to continue the quest, but I eventually did it differently, leaving it unused. These errors do not affect gameplay and are just "clutter." I will clean them up in future versions. Thank you. 😃 1
gta634 Posted May 7, 2025 Posted May 7, 2025 I have tried Azarias' quest many times, but no matter what I choose, I end up as an ordinary slave, and the dialogue with Molag Bal always fails. Is this a bug?
Entar0 Posted May 7, 2025 Author Posted May 7, 2025 23 minutes ago, gta634 said: I have tried Azarias' quest many times, but no matter what I choose, I end up as an ordinary slave, and the dialogue with Molag Bal always fails. Is this a bug? Sent the solution in private messages
jorbg Posted May 8, 2025 Posted May 8, 2025 Im supposed to talk with zeron but he doesnt say anything. After laying with torvald and killing the last of the cult quest: to Falkreath
Entar0 Posted May 8, 2025 Author Posted May 8, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, jorbg said: Im supposed to talk with zeron but he doesnt say anything. After laying with torvald and killing the last of the cult quest: to Falkreath I've encountered this bug in large mod packs. Try leaving the area and coming back — the dialogue should appear. If that doesn't help type in the console: setstage _ENT_SOMBQ4 20 Edited May 8, 2025 by Entar0
gta634 Posted May 8, 2025 Posted May 8, 2025 (edited) 在阿扎里亚斯任务的第二个选项中,我拒绝惩罚奴隶,但阿扎里亚斯什么也没做。我等了很久,动画都没播放。这可能是个bug。 Edited May 8, 2025 by gta634
jorbg Posted May 8, 2025 Posted May 8, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Entar0 said: I've encountered this bug in large mod packs. Try leaving the area and coming back — the dialogue should appear. If that doesn't help type in the console: setstage _ENT_SOMBQ4 20 I've advanced it with setstage and nothing after that point works sadly, but it might just be how bloated my modpack is Edited May 8, 2025 by jorbg
Entar0 Posted May 8, 2025 Author Posted May 8, 2025 54 minutes ago, gta634 said: 在阿扎里亚斯任务的第二个选项中,我拒绝惩罚奴隶,但阿扎里亚斯什么也没做。我等了很久,动画都没播放。这可能是个bug。 Yes, it's a bug, there should be a scene.
Entar0 Posted May 8, 2025 Author Posted May 8, 2025 (edited) 49 minutes ago, jorbg said: I've advanced it with setstage and nothing after that point works sadly, but it might just be how bloated my modpack is Send a screenshot of the journal page with the quest Edited May 8, 2025 by Entar0
daymoaks Posted May 14, 2025 Posted May 14, 2025 Hi, what a great mod! A question for you. I’m at the end of the 5th quest. I prayed to Molag Bal after doing all the Azarias tasks and he says he’ll destroy me, but then nothing happens. Are there any solutions for this? Thank you.
Entar0 Posted May 14, 2025 Author Posted May 14, 2025 (edited) 23 minutes ago, daymoaks said: Hi, what a great mod! A question for you. I’m at the end of the 5th quest. I prayed to Molag Bal after doing all the Azarias tasks and he says he’ll destroy me, but then nothing happens. Are there any solutions for this? Thank you. If Molag Bal said he would destroy you, it means the quest has failed. Try replaying Azarias quest and making different choices. When the quest fails (Molag Bal says he will destroy you), a script to kill the player is supposed to be triggered. Apparently, the script didn’t work in your case. Edited May 14, 2025 by Entar0
Sampon Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 Sorry for asking, but if I download the ENG version, why is the DialogueViews text in Russian? ** Bocsi a kérdezésért, de ha ENG változatot töltök le miért orosz a Dialog szöveg?
Entar0 Posted May 19, 2025 Author Posted May 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Sampon said: Sorry for asking, but if I download the ENG version, why is the DialogueViews text in Russian? In the ENG version, all the dialogues are translated and voiced in English
Sampon Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 No body on the riverbank... game over. So this was pretty long...
Sampon Posted May 19, 2025 Posted May 19, 2025 I finally found the guy, but not along the coast or anywhere near it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now