Rebecca.Dova Posted September 7 Posted September 7 21 hours ago, Entar0 said: Provavelmente sim, mas só depois que terminar—a história ainda não está completa Is there still a lot left to finish? I played it on SL and would like to play it again, but using OStim—I liked the mod, but I really felt like something was missing... though I hadn't realized the story was still being written. Good mod!
Entar0 Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 30 minutes ago, Rebecca.Dova said: Is there still a lot left to finish? I played it on SL and would like to play it again, but using OStim—I liked the mod, but I really felt like something was missing... though I hadn't realized the story was still being written. Good mod! I can't really say. I'm working on it step by step, in 'chapters'—with each one set in a specific hold. I have a clear vision of how it should end, but no set path yet for how the protagonist gets there. I just work on it whenever I come up with a good idea for the next part. 😃
dragongodmod117 Posted Friday at 05:16 PM Posted Friday at 05:16 PM I'm getting an odd crash near Titus' camp. It seems as soon as it tries to load that cell, the CTD happens. crash-2026-09-25-16-53-44.log
Entar0 Posted Friday at 08:55 PM Author Posted Friday at 08:55 PM (edited) 3 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said: I'm getting an odd crash near Titus' camp. It seems as soon as it tries to load that cell, the CTD happens. crash-2026-09-25-16-53-44.log 73.49 kB · 1 download I’m not very good with crash logs, but I can see a reference to Shagol gro-Murz from ccas_starts.esp, as well as MaleEyesOrcRedBlindRight with BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned. As far as I can tell, the crash doesn’t seem to be related to my mod, it isn’t mentioned in the log. Try disabling ccas_starts.esp. Edited Friday at 08:57 PM by Entar0
dragongodmod117 Posted Saturday at 12:22 AM Posted Saturday at 12:22 AM 3 hours ago, Entar0 said: I’m not very good with crash logs, but I can see a reference to Shagol gro-Murz from ccas_starts.esp, as well as MaleEyesOrcRedBlindRight with BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned. As far as I can tell, the crash doesn’t seem to be related to my mod, it isn’t mentioned in the log. Try disabling ccas_starts.esp. ah i see... I need to learn to read these things. lol thank you 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now