Entar0 Posted May 19, 2025 Author Posted May 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Sampon said: No body on the riverbank... game over. So this was pretty long... Â
Sampon Posted May 20, 2025 Posted May 20, 2025 Okay... okay. It's there. For me... it's somewhere else and I don't know why. But I found it again... since the game crashed earlier. Â Â
Entar0 Posted May 20, 2025 Author Posted May 20, 2025 1 hour ago, Sampon said: Okay... okay. It's there. For me... it's somewhere else and I don't know why. But I found it again... since the game crashed earlier. Â Â I see you're using mods that modify the environment. I tested my mod on a large modpack and occasionally noticed the body stuck in a T-pose in the correct location. My mod uses the vanilla terrain, so your issue might be related to that. In any case, I can't fix it
brussh Posted May 21, 2025 Posted May 21, 2025 Great entertaining romp, I know when I have played a good mod, that empty hollow feeling that now my life has no purpose, when it's over. Cheers Thanks a lot x  "You know what you must do now" ......?
Entar0 Posted May 21, 2025 Author Posted May 21, 2025 9 hours ago, brussh said: Great entertaining romp, I know when I have played a good mod, that empty hollow feeling that now my life has no purpose, when it's over. Cheers Thanks a lot x  "You know what you must do now" ......? I'm glad you liked it)
Sampon Posted May 22, 2025 Posted May 22, 2025 Well, yes. But... the rocks are where they are supposed to be. And the guy is adventuring.... The environment has nothing to do with it if the given area exists. I think... Â Anyway... I think the point is: the guy is untrustworthy!
Entar0 Posted May 23, 2025 Author Posted May 23, 2025 12 hours ago, Sampon said: Well, yes. But... the rocks are where they are supposed to be. And the guy is adventuring.... The environment has nothing to do with it if the given area exists. I think...  Anyway... I think the point is: the guy is untrustworthy! The issue isn't with the rocks themselves, but with the landscape and the navmeshes. I place NPCs at specific coordinates on the ground, and they stand on the navigation mesh. If you use a mod that overwrites the landscape, the character remains at those coordinates but is no longer on the navmesh, ending up floating in the air (that's where the T-pose bug came from with a large mod pack). Add some physics-related elements to that, and you’ll get the exact bug you’re experiencing I agree, you can't trust characters like that
Sampon Posted May 23, 2025 Posted May 23, 2025 I understand... So if it were placed on the rock that isn't there... then it would be attached to the rock and the problem similar to mine (where you have to walk around the whole neighborhood to find the guy) wouldn't be a problem...
Miauzi Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 Very nice mod - I installed it yesterday and played through it overnight. - Thank you for your work!  💖  Some comments:  A full mod list sometimes makes it difficult for new mods to run correctly - especially if they are quest mods that place an additional burden on the scripts being executed. Unfortunately, the quest doesn't always continue smoothly after a SexLab scene ("the character freezes and no inventory access") - but that's NOT your mod's fault! I advanced 2-3 times before the sex scene using a console command - so I was able to continue playing without any problems.  I'm always very cautious with new mods and save very often - here I created about 40 saves.  The last quest chain about the High Elf was particularly interesting for me - who "practices" BDSM in real life - especially in connection with the forum discussion about the Daedric Princes "used" in the mod. Each of these "evil" gods represents something different (in my opinion). - "MolagBal" wants submission and obedience - fun/pleasure is completely irrelevant to him. - "Sanguine" stands for the entire spectrum of sexual acts - that includes sado-masochism ... but the ultimate goal is fun or enjoyment of the actions  A fundamental difference – you also pointed this out in the conversation between the escaped slave and the player -> IT'S NOT A GAME – as soon as MolagBal is involved!  Basically, due to my life's BDSM experiences, I'm a follower of "Sanguine" – in real life, the path of "MolagBal" leads either to "forensic psychiatry" or "death row"... but here we're all in a game – that's why we can conduct different "thought experiments" (through mods like these).  How can the mod be continued? Some of my thoughts on this: When you think of "MolagBal" as a Daedric Prince (in Skyrim), vampirism probably comes to mind for most players... probably because an entire DLC revolves around it. But when you think of his domain "Coldharbour," completely different things (like the Dremora) come into play. - If you, as a player, decide to "slut" yourself into becoming a Daedric Prince, then (in my opinion) a spell and an enchanted weapon cannot be equivalent reward -> having permanently exchanged your soul! - I can only go by my own intentions... but what would motivate me to place my (immortal) soul in one bowl of the "trading scales"? How about the powers of a Daedric being – one that represents sex and dominance (or submission) like no other – a succubus. - We now have FIVE different mods on this platform for transforming a mortal human into a (demonic) succubus. - Let's avoid any misunderstanding – I certainly don't want to urge you to create a sixth succubus mod. But how about creating a "transition" to such a mod – as a kind of final reward from MolagBal for a long quest line? - All of these mods have good "mechanics" for the abilities of such a being – they have various "advantages" and "disadvantages"... but a comprehensive quest line explaining why and how one becomes a succubus doesn't exist... all of that is ultimately just the player's imagination. - I personally use this mod for my Succubus play:  Spoiler   And it has an interesting development goal: Spoiler Planned for a Future Version 3 different paths to power (perk trees and additional abilities. Check the sticky post for details)    Path of Molag Bal: Combat and Conjuration focused    Path of Sanguine: Seduction/Speech and Alteration focused    Path of Vaermina: Stealth and Illusion focused    Each of these will also provide a different way to initiate feeding Level up and/or fortify skills via Drain Stat buffs after Drain Modify Passives based on Satiation Restore Energy with soul gems  A succubus who follows the "Path of Molag Bal" - that fits quite well with your idea of a "Slut of Molag Bal" in my opinion.
Entar0 Posted May 27, 2025 Author Posted May 27, 2025 9 hours ago, Miauzi said: Very nice mod - I installed it yesterday and played through it overnight. - Thank you for your work!  💖  Some comments:  A full mod list sometimes makes it difficult for new mods to run correctly - especially if they are quest mods that place an additional burden on the scripts being executed. Unfortunately, the quest doesn't always continue smoothly after a SexLab scene ("the character freezes and no inventory access") - but that's NOT your mod's fault! I advanced 2-3 times before the sex scene using a console command - so I was able to continue playing without any problems.  I'm always very cautious with new mods and save very often - here I created about 40 saves.  The last quest chain about the High Elf was particularly interesting for me - who "practices" BDSM in real life - especially in connection with the forum discussion about the Daedric Princes "used" in the mod. Each of these "evil" gods represents something different (in my opinion). - "MolagBal" wants submission and obedience - fun/pleasure is completely irrelevant to him. - "Sanguine" stands for the entire spectrum of sexual acts - that includes sado-masochism ... but the ultimate goal is fun or enjoyment of the actions  A fundamental difference – you also pointed this out in the conversation between the escaped slave and the player -> IT'S NOT A GAME – as soon as MolagBal is involved!  Basically, due to my life's BDSM experiences, I'm a follower of "Sanguine" – in real life, the path of "MolagBal" leads either to "forensic psychiatry" or "death row"... but here we're all in a game – that's why we can conduct different "thought experiments" (through mods like these).  How can the mod be continued? Some of my thoughts on this: When you think of "MolagBal" as a Daedric Prince (in Skyrim), vampirism probably comes to mind for most players... probably because an entire DLC revolves around it. But when you think of his domain "Coldharbour," completely different things (like the Dremora) come into play. - If you, as a player, decide to "slut" yourself into becoming a Daedric Prince, then (in my opinion) a spell and an enchanted weapon cannot be equivalent reward -> having permanently exchanged your soul! - I can only go by my own intentions... but what would motivate me to place my (immortal) soul in one bowl of the "trading scales"? How about the powers of a Daedric being – one that represents sex and dominance (or submission) like no other – a succubus. - We now have FIVE different mods on this platform for transforming a mortal human into a (demonic) succubus. - Let's avoid any misunderstanding – I certainly don't want to urge you to create a sixth succubus mod. But how about creating a "transition" to such a mod – as a kind of final reward from MolagBal for a long quest line? - All of these mods have good "mechanics" for the abilities of such a being – they have various "advantages" and "disadvantages"... but a comprehensive quest line explaining why and how one becomes a succubus doesn't exist... all of that is ultimately just the player's imagination. - I personally use this mod for my Succubus play:   Reveal hidden contents   And it has an interesting development goal:  Reveal hidden contents Planned for a Future Version 3 different paths to power (perk trees and additional abilities. Check the sticky post for details)    Path of Molag Bal: Combat and Conjuration focused    Path of Sanguine: Seduction/Speech and Alteration focused    Path of Vaermina: Stealth and Illusion focused    Each of these will also provide a different way to initiate feeding Level up and/or fortify skills via Drain Stat buffs after Drain Modify Passives based on Satiation Restore Energy with soul gems  A succubus who follows the "Path of Molag Bal" - that fits quite well with your idea of a "Slut of Molag Bal" in my opinion.  Yes, unfortunately, in large modpacks, scripts start running slowly and with glitches. SexLab scenes, in particular, take way too long to load—that's why I prefer Ostim Standalone in that regard. But its author never bothered to add proper creature animations for players, so right now, SexLab still offers more functionality.  About the BDSM quest: I also practice BDSM as a Dominant/Sadist. And it always annoyed me how most BDSM mods just force the player to wear a bunch of junk that takes literal hours to remove in real time. Yes, I do use restraints in real life on subs, but their purpose is immobilization and deprivation during a session—not letting them struggle like some Houdini wannabes. This quest reflects my vision of what BDSM mods should actually be like.  Regarding the Daedra: You're right, Molag Bal's ultimate goal is the enslavement of a mortal's soul—the method doesn't matter to him.  About the player "selling themselves" for spells and weapons: Actually, according to the quest's lore, the player's soul is already enslaved (Zeron mentioned this and used Molag Bal's statue as an example). The spells and weapons shouldn’t be seen as a trade—they're just tools given to a slave for their work.  As for transforming into a succubus as a final reward—maybe. But right now, the mod isn't finished, and there are still many plans ahead.  Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it! Also, just a reminder—the mod's future development depends on player support. More details on Boosty 1
Miauzi Posted May 27, 2025 Posted May 27, 2025 Vor 2 Stunden sagte Entar0:  Ja, leider laufen Skripte in großen Modpacks langsam und mit Störungen. Insbesondere SexLab-Szenen brauchen viel zu lange zum Laden – deshalb bevorzuge ich in dieser Hinsicht Ostim Standalone. Der Entwickler hat sich jedoch nie die Mühe gemacht, richtige Kreaturenanimationen für die Spieler hinzuzufügen, daher bietet SexLab derzeit noch mehr Funktionalität.  Zur BDSM-Quest: Ich praktiziere BDSM auch als Dominant/Sadist. Und es hat mich immer geärgert, dass die meisten BDSM-Mods den Spieler einfach zwingen, einen Haufen Zeug zu tragen, dessen Ablegen buchstäblich Stunden dauert. Ja, ich benutze im echten Leben Fesseln an Subs, aber ihr Zweck ist die Ruhigstellung und Entbehrung während einer Session – nicht, sie wie Houdini-Möchtegerns zappeln zu lassen. Diese Quest spiegelt meine Vorstellung davon wider, wie BDSM-Mods eigentlich sein sollten.  Was die Daedra betrifft: Sie haben Recht, Molag Bals ultimatives Ziel ist die Versklavung der Seele eines Sterblichen – die Methode ist ihm egal.  Zum Thema „Selbstverkauf“ des Spielers für Zauber und Waffen: Laut der Überlieferung der Quest ist die Seele des Spielers bereits versklavt (Zeron erwähnte dies und nannte Molag Bals Statue als Beispiel). Die Zauber und Waffen sollten nicht als Tauschgeschäft betrachtet werden – sie sind lediglich Werkzeuge, die einem Sklaven für seine Arbeit gegeben werden.  Was die Verwandlung in einen Sukkubus als Abschlussbelohnung angeht – vielleicht. Aber der Mod ist noch nicht fertig, und es gibt noch viele Pläne.  Danke für das Feedback, schön, dass es dir gefallen hat! Nur zur Erinnerung: Die zukünftige Entwicklung des Mods hängt von der Unterstützung der Spieler ab. Weitere Details zu Boosty  Whether a Daedra in the service of a prince like Molag Bal is actually telling me (the player) the truth... is doubtful - because "lies and deceit" are common among Daedric Princes when it comes to dealing with mortals. My own plot for the blog story is based on this, for example - "omissions" and "half-truths" are also part of it.  Apart from that - after the player's "death," the Daedric Princes will probably have to fight over who is entitled to the soul of the "Dragonborn." I'll just say "Thieves' Guild" and "Twilight Sepulcher"...  ---  The weapons and spells are actually too weak to be of any real use to the "slave" - just the "final clearing" of the barracks of "Mehrunes Dagon" followers requires such a high level for a solo player that it requires significantly stronger resources (weapons, armor, and spells). You've given all enemies lightning spells - these drain the player's magic... so you have to take countermeasures (equipment with enchantments for better resistances).  But that would fit with the "Molag Bal" mentality - giving your toy/slave useless stuff... after all, you pay for the good wine out of your own pocket.  And this is where things come full circle in my eyes -> what motivates a player to incorporate such a mod into their game and submit to its internal rules... Managing a complex mod image is already a bit of "masochism" for me. There's not only the action level IN the game... but also the thought level (of the player) IN FRONT of the screen. 😉  Ultimately, as a user of a mod, I can only ask the author -> to think about things I've suggested or noted. 💖  1
MCP147 Posted June 12, 2025 Posted June 12, 2025 Quick question. Is the Azarias quest the end? I finished it got rewarded at the shrine and then no new quest or dialogues, it felt pretty abrupt.
Entar0 Posted June 13, 2025 Author Posted June 13, 2025 On 6/12/2025 at 6:33 PM, MCP147 said: Quick question. Is the Azarias quest the end? I finished it got rewarded at the shrine and then no new quest or dialogues, it felt pretty abrupt. Yes, this is the last quest for now.
MrYikes Posted September 20, 2025 Posted September 20, 2025 i really like the mod and it has a lot of potencial for the future. But in the Azarias Quest i always get the Average end and get destroyed, is there a fix for this?  Â
Entar0 Posted September 21, 2025 Author Posted September 21, 2025 On 9/20/2025 at 1:18 PM, MrYikes said: i really like the mod and it has a lot of potencial for the future. But in the Azarias Quest i always get the Average end and get destroyed, is there a fix for this?   I I wrote you the solution in private messages
zb123thecat Posted September 24, 2025 Posted September 24, 2025 On 9/21/2025 at 9:56 PM, Entar0 said: I I wrote you the solution in private messages can you send me too?
Entar0 Posted September 24, 2025 Author Posted September 24, 2025 52 minutes ago, zb123thecat said: can you send me too? Done)
recroid366 Posted November 2, 2025 Posted November 2, 2025 Im having an issue with the date with Torvald, When I get to the point where im supposed to follow him to his room, He just stands there, I dont know how to fix it
Entar0 Posted November 3, 2025 Author Posted November 3, 2025 (edited) 15 hours ago, recroid366 said: Im having an issue with the date with Torvald, When I get to the point where im supposed to follow him to his room, He just stands there, I dont know how to fix it This is a navmesh problem. The solution is described in the file description under the 'Known Issues' section. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/40448-ent_somb-slut-of-molag-bal-adult-story-mod/ Edited November 3, 2025 by Entar0
Rattlesnark Posted November 4, 2025 Posted November 4, 2025 (edited) Finished a quick playthrough (lots of fast travel and player.moveto), only faced minor issues along the way. First of all, am glad to see more story/quest mods with SL - thanks for creating and sharing it. It's awesome that you've paid good attention towards avoiding potential clashes with the vanilla game and other mods. Would like to share my feedback as a player for areas I feel could be improved:  Spoiler 1. There's quite a huge amount of trekking/travel involved for the quests, especially since Zeron is all the way in Solitude while the quests are happening in Whiterun and Falkreath. Impossible to complete the quests without excess use of fast travel or console commands. Personally, I have relatively long loading screens due to having a huge number of mods on, so it added a lot of waiting-time for me during my playthrough (player.moveto helped alleviate some of the hassle). Suggestion: Understandably would be hard to change this without also re-working the quests. Players with fast loading screens probably would mind it a bit less. Otherwise, I'd suggest designing quests that involve more work/actions, but for the objectives to be in closer proximity. i.e. Fewer quests where the player would be talking to NPC in Dragonsreach, then running across Whiterun to a dungeon that may be quite far from any discovered POI, then having to travel all the way back to Solitude, only to sent back to Dragonsreach again right after. For an idea, perhaps Zeron could temporarily relocate nearer to your objectives (Whiterun, Falkreath, etc) to be more accessible. Story-wise, I imagine he can remain in secluded locations to remain undiscovered. 2. Voice acting is a great addition, but I feel the quality a bit short because of the accents and similar sounding voices between characters. This is no fault of yours of course, preparing voice lines is no easy work - so this is more just me sharing my sentiments. I assume I could also simply remove the voice files and the dialogue would no longer would have audio in-game, and for it to still work fine. Suggestion: If it's easy to do so, perhaps the voice files could be an optional separate download. Not a big deal though either way. 3. Enemy density for the Dagon cultist quests are rather crazy, especially since they seem to match the player's level (I could be mistaken) and have a superb pool of gear to roll from, so they are often insanely tough with high level gear. The spellcasters are especially crazy, but this could just be due to how I've modded magic on my game. I've had the whole dungeons aggro on me as soon as I entered, so I'd decided to turn difficulty down to Novice so it's bearable. Suggestion: I remember from one of your older posts that you feel it's appropriate for Dagon cultists to be powerful beings, which I feel is somewhat believable. Though I do feel it might be alright and more fair to turn things down a bit in terms of enemy quantity and/or their gear pool (not so many spellcasters in full armor). Perhaps have them in a standardized set of equipment, since they're all part of the same "faction"? 4. A minor negligible thing, but I do play with ENB along with spell-effect enhancement mods (gives fire an ENB glow), and the fire wall effect during the Dagon cultist leader fight was blindingly bright (like there was a sun in the room). Temporarily, I'd turned off ENB effects so I could see what was going on. I missed capturing a screenshot of it, sorry! Suggestion: Honestly it might not be that many players who'll have the same issue as me, but I wonder if you could achieve the intended effect with a toned down quantity/density of the fire wall. 5. It might be fine as it is, and this is just my other-head talking, but I feel there are too few sex encounters, and could to with more diversity in sexual content throughout the quests. For a SL quest mod, I suppose I expected a lot more fuckin' and fewer traditional combat encounters -- primarily during the Whiterun stretch of quests. There were a whole lot of kill-everyone-in-this-dungeon sections, with sex happening only after 2 or 3 rounds of it. Falkreath quests seem a bit more exciting in this regard. Suggestion: Future quests could slip in some SL encounters, sex-focused alternatives to quests, or simply naughty surprises for the player to run into. Using some of the previous quests as examples for some ideas off the top of my head: - Zeron could take advantage of the FPC while she is succumbing to the lust after speaking to Molag Bal; or the FPC could beg Zeron for help getting relief. - Catching Helga and Bjorn in the act; or catching Brunhilde getting in on with someone new while her ex-husband's body is still warm. Or, even finding [what's his name, the advisor in Whiterun] getting naughty with someone else while the FPC had been away on the quest - since Zeron suggested he was a womanizer who has no trouble swaying ladies. - The FPC could have options to respond more defiantly to Molag Bal, Zeron, or anyone else, to face consequences and to finally relent or reluctantly agree to serve. - In general, some diversity in dialogue response during any of these scenarios could be fun to have. Roleplaying options for the FPC to be more dominant/submissive, to force an NPC's aggression, and so on. Otherwise, understandably the translations aren't perfect for certain lines from the mod, but it's all still perfectly understandable so I shan't hassle you about them. I apologize in advance if any of my wording made it sound like I don't appreciate this mod - which I most certainly do. Thanks again and best wishes! Edited November 4, 2025 by Rattlesnark Added a suggestion, rephrased some wording
Entar0 Posted November 5, 2025 Author Posted November 5, 2025 10 hours ago, Rattlesnark said: Finished a quick playthrough (lots of fast travel and player.moveto), only faced minor issues along the way. First of all, am glad to see more story/quest mods with SL - thanks for creating and sharing it. It's awesome that you've paid good attention towards avoiding potential clashes with the vanilla game and other mods. Would like to share my feedback as a player for areas I feel could be improved:   Hide contents 1. There's quite a huge amount of trekking/travel involved for the quests, especially since Zeron is all the way in Solitude while the quests are happening in Whiterun and Falkreath. Impossible to complete the quests without excess use of fast travel or console commands. Personally, I have relatively long loading screens due to having a huge number of mods on, so it added a lot of waiting-time for me during my playthrough (player.moveto helped alleviate some of the hassle). Suggestion: Understandably would be hard to change this without also re-working the quests. Players with fast loading screens probably would mind it a bit less. Otherwise, I'd suggest designing quests that involve more work/actions, but for the objectives to be in closer proximity. i.e. Fewer quests where the player would be talking to NPC in Dragonsreach, then running across Whiterun to a dungeon that may be quite far from any discovered POI, then having to travel all the way back to Solitude, only to sent back to Dragonsreach again right after. For an idea, perhaps Zeron could temporarily relocate nearer to your objectives (Whiterun, Falkreath, etc) to be more accessible. Story-wise, I imagine he can remain in secluded locations to remain undiscovered. 2. Voice acting is a great addition, but I feel the quality a bit short because of the accents and similar sounding voices between characters. This is no fault of yours of course, preparing voice lines is no easy work - so this is more just me sharing my sentiments. I assume I could also simply remove the voice files and the dialogue would no longer would have audio in-game, and for it to still work fine. Suggestion: If it's easy to do so, perhaps the voice files could be an optional separate download. Not a big deal though either way. 3. Enemy density for the Dagon cultist quests are rather crazy, especially since they seem to match the player's level (I could be mistaken) and have a superb pool of gear to roll from, so they are often insanely tough with high level gear. The spellcasters are especially crazy, but this could just be due to how I've modded magic on my game. I've had the whole dungeons aggro on me as soon as I entered, so I'd decided to turn difficulty down to Novice so it's bearable. Suggestion: I remember from one of your older posts that you feel it's appropriate for Dagon cultists to be powerful beings, which I feel is somewhat believable. Though I do feel it might be alright and more fair to turn things down a bit in terms of enemy quantity and/or their gear pool (not so many spellcasters in full armor). Perhaps have them in a standardized set of equipment, since they're all part of the same "faction"? 4. A minor negligible thing, but I do play with ENB along with spell-effect enhancement mods (gives fire an ENB glow), and the fire wall effect during the Dagon cultist leader fight was blindingly bright (like there was a sun in the room). Temporarily, I'd turned off ENB effects so I could see what was going on. I missed capturing a screenshot of it, sorry! Suggestion: Honestly it might not be that many players who'll have the same issue as me, but I wonder if you could achieve the intended effect with a toned down quantity/density of the fire wall. 5. It might be fine as it is, and this is just my other-head talking, but I feel there are too few sex encounters, and could to with more diversity in sexual content throughout the quests. For a SL quest mod, I suppose I expected a lot more fuckin' and fewer traditional combat encounters -- primarily during the Whiterun stretch of quests. There were a whole lot of kill-everyone-in-this-dungeon sections, with sex happening only after 2 or 3 rounds of it. Falkreath quests seem a bit more exciting in this regard. Suggestion: Future quests could slip in some SL encounters, sex-focused alternatives to quests, or simply naughty surprises for the player to run into. Using some of the previous quests as examples for some ideas off the top of my head: - Zeron could take advantage of the FPC while she is succumbing to the lust after speaking to Molag Bal; or the FPC could beg Zeron for help getting relief. - Catching Helga and Bjorn in the act; or catching Brunhilde getting in on with someone new while her ex-husband's body is still warm. Or, even finding [what's his name, the advisor in Whiterun] getting naughty with someone else while the FPC had been away on the quest - since Zeron suggested he was a womanizer who has no trouble swaying ladies. - The FPC could have options to respond more defiantly to Molag Bal, Zeron, or anyone else, to face consequences and to finally relent or reluctantly agree to serve. - In general, some diversity in dialogue response during any of these scenarios could be fun to have. Roleplaying options for the FPC to be more dominant/submissive, to force an NPC's aggression, and so on. Otherwise, understandably the translations aren't perfect for certain lines from the mod, but it's all still perfectly understandable so I shan't hassle you about them. I apologize in advance if any of my wording made it sound like I don't appreciate this mod - which I most certainly do. Thanks again and best wishes! Thank you for the feedback! For faster travel, you can use fast travel. I don't see a problem with that. The voice acting was done using a neural network, so its quality is admittedly below average. But in my opinion, some voice acting is better than none. The cultists scale to the player's level, and their equipment changes as well. This was done to ensure the fights pose a challenge at any character level, since I don't know at what level players will install and play the mod. I will try to reduce their aggro radius so the entire dungeon doesn't attack at once. I understand. That fire also seemed too bright to me, but unfortunately, it's the only suitable effect I could find in the game. This is probably the most debatable point. The thing is, I position the mod as a story-driven one with SL elements as an addition. For additional scenes, you can talk to Brunhilde or Torvald, hit Zeron, or visit the brothel. Regarding dialogue variety and role-playing options - the story is linear, and in my view, it only makes sense to add extra dialogues if they influence something. Like in the Azarias quest, where your choices affect the ending. By the way, what did Azarias tell you at the end? 1
recroid366 Posted November 6, 2025 Posted November 6, 2025 The talk between Torvald and the guard doesnt happen, the guard doesnt enter and torvald doesnt do anything, What do I do in this case, Reloading doesnt fix it.
Entar0 Posted November 6, 2025 Author Posted November 6, 2025 2 hours ago, recroid366 said: The talk between Torvald and the guard doesnt happen, the guard doesnt enter and torvald doesnt do anything, What do I do in this case, Reloading doesnt fix it. I recommend disabling any mods that change the vanilla landscape, interiors, models, and textures. In this case, I can only advise you to use the console command: setstage _ENT_SOMBQ3 60
recroid366 Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 6 hours ago, Entar0 said: I recommend disabling any mods that change the vanilla landscape, interiors, models, and textures. In this case, I can only advise you to use the console command: setstage _ENT_SOMBQ3 60 As far as I know My modlist doesnt alter dragonsreach at all, but thank you, I will try that  1
Rattlesnark Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 On 11/5/2025 at 4:37 PM, Entar0 said: By the way, what did Azarias tell you at the end? I don't quite remember exactly, but it did seem he was quite pleased with me by the end. I was sent back to Zeron and the quest seemed to conclude successfully; as Molag Bal was pleased. I did come across one of your prior forum posts suggesting to pay attention to when Lady Viva (right name?) explains Azarias' preferences
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now