Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

On 1/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, eyeamkhaos said:

Are there any dances that do not need to be cast by spell? Like that just randomly play in game?

Yes it gives. 
the dances are triggered via a dialog box, but these are limited because FNIS is not needed.
you can use a maximum of 3 dances, this dance mod is called "I'll dance for you 2"

Spoiler

but there are many different dances, which work via dialog, but like I said, not all installed at once only each a dance mod. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, winny257 said:

Yes it gives. 
the dances are triggered via a dialog box, but these are limited because FNIS is not needed.
you can use a maximum of 3 dances, this dance mod is called "I'll dance for you 2"

Reveal hidden contents

but there are many different dances, which work via dialog, but like I said, not all installed at once only each a dance mod. :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought I read on dance for septums that additional dances could be added. Could be wrong.

Off topic, but how did you convert those bvh files from pole stripping  to Skyrim. It was the one with the wierd handclips? It's probably super simple, but just can't figure it out. Got it up on blender but not sure what to do next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, neverend22 said:

Hello everyone ? please advise the mod to start dancing)) and then after watching your videos I really wanted to install, and arrange a dance in my own skyrim xD

if you are interested in dancing, then look here, or ask @Andy14, he is always ready to help. :classic_wink:

Guest AthenaESIV

Most of the dances labeled as exotic or sexy in this thread seem more goofy or ridiculous more than anything else...

Luckily whoever made Dance for Septims put together a good dance list, that is basically the only mod to do with dancing worth getting that I have seen. If anyone can prove there are more out there I'd love to be proven wrong of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:09 PM, Setekh said:

That attitude will get you far.

far indeed: thats attitude of conquers and warriors. honesty with no bs to conduce coms. its brown nosing and female like comformity/seek for social approval that suicidal long term. btw and i got find anim here that is not trash or weeb trash (link me wrong). its so bad im considering to learn 3dmax. 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:38 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Most of the dances labeled as exotic or sexy in this thread seem more goofy or ridiculous more than anything else...

Luckily whoever made Dance for Septims put together a good dance list, that is basically the only mod to do with dancing worth getting that I have seen. If anyone can prove there are more out there I'd love to be proven wrong of course.

Realizing this is an ancient post for ya lol. In any case I feel the same way. I've been looking everywhere for more erotic dances, and best I can find is Dance for Me Dance for You, which unfortunately only has the three. Definitely no offense to the k-pop lovers here, but while real clone's animation work is amazing, I'm just not that into the music.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

Does anyone have a better stripper dance to replace those in Maria Eden ?

I am wondering if it's possible to just replace the hkx files in ME?

Ideally i'd like to include a dance such as these:

I think you can you just have to rename them as in ME..... what mod are these dances from?

On 2/7/2021 at 3:03 AM, Gro_Lak said:

Realizing this is an ancient post for ya lol. In any case I feel the same way. I've been looking everywhere for more erotic dances, and best I can find is Dance for Me Dance for You, which unfortunately only has the three. Definitely no offense to the k-pop lovers here, but while real clone's animation work is amazing, I'm just not that into the music.

Same for me ....I like the TDF dancing function ,stripping ,alluring customers for sex, IF Dancing for Septims had that, it would be nice , wonder if somebody could implement that:classic_angel: