[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

attachicon.gifLana.jpg

Meet Laura's big sister, Lana.

I really like this latest Bodyslide Preset of yours, HeyChloe.   :)   I've been in the middle of making a follower with this preset but I did tweak it just slightly in the nipple area.  I had to merge the two textures together to get the big nipples (the 4k body texture by AnTiWoMaAgNoT and the nipple texture from the TitKit).  I tried to match up the head parts by "eyeballing" it, but I don't think it's close (unless you could export the head files for me - it's up to you).  All I'm waiting on now is the permission for using/re-distributing the nipple texture.

post-221549-0-42607700-1436751741_thumb.jpg

Ok, I am an utter noob at this, but I love guk's yoga teacher body. I gave it a few tweaks to my liking's, but have a couple small issues with it. The wrists, (I can actually live with) and the knees. (little bit bigger problem.)

post-754416-0-82403900-1436810235_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-78195100-1436810260_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-92938700-1436810286_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-90001800-1436810317_thumb.jpg

Here is the xml I have from it if anyone may know what I am doing wrong.

my yoga teacher preset.xml

The weight I have for the screenshots is 60 I believe, and was using the v3.20 of yoga teacher.

Thanks for any tips/advice!

And to guk (and all the other modders out there sharing too) thank you immensely for your work! 

Perky Curvy Petite converted to bodyslide 2.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64285/?

You should consider adding some screenshots of the body so people know what they're going to get.  Just a thought.  ;)

since it was just a conversion the link to the first page was in the description, the non-bodyslide 2 one will have screenshots, just felt like showing it to everyone that hadnt seen it by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

post-15488-0-64832800-1438037817_thumb.pngHere is one I did recently which is more or less lore friendly, realistic, and more natural. I guess think CNHF crossed with DreamGirl.post-15488-0-72732300-1438037776_thumb.jpg

post-15488-0-44352400-1438025048_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-55893700-1438025052_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-42004400-1438025055_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-78377200-1438025058_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-49783500-1438025061_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-19221700-1438025064_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-86123500-1438025066_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-49350200-1438025072_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-89084200-1438025075_thumb.jpg

DorkDiva Lore Friendly Realistic Natural Body V1.1.xml

post-15488-0-01120100-1438037779_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-43321500-1438037800_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-91955400-1438037836_thumb.jpgpost-15488-0-01120100-1438037779_thumb.jpg

I guess I should put this together and release it properly since it actually is decent.

Realistic Lore Friendly Natural Body3.0.xml  Here is an updated .xml. It is more feminine, but still along the lines of the original.

post-15488-0-78396200-1438025069_thumb.jpg

I'm having a problem with BS 2 at the moment. I cannot seem to find the last two presets I downloaded in Bodyslide's interface. I put them all in the SliderPresets folder, but they are not showing up in Bodyslide. Is there a limited number of presets I can use? Sorry in advance if I wasn't supposed to post this here.

I'm having a problem with BS 2 at the moment. I cannot seem to find the last two presets I downloaded in Bodyslide's interface. I put them all in the SliderPresets folder, but they are not showing up in Bodyslide. Is there a limited number of presets I can use? Sorry in advance if I wasn't supposed to post this here.

Not really, no. Did you assign the preset to the correct groups?

I didn't think that would cause this issue. Every other preset I've successfully used I just dropped the .xml file in right folder (Caliente Tools/BodySlide/SliderPresets) and things would work fine. Am I supposed to assign it to a group from these file? If so, do you know where I could find a tutorial? Thanks in advance. = )

I didn't think that would cause this issue. Every other preset I've successfully used I just dropped the .xml file in right folder (Caliente Tools/BodySlide/SliderPresets) and things would work fine. Am I supposed to assign it to a group from these file? If so, do you know where I could find a tutorial? Thanks in advance. = )

Well, which are the presets that don't show up? Then I can take a look at them and tell you if there is something wrong or not, and what.

Well, which are the presets that don't show up? Then I can take a look at them and tell you if there is something wrong or not, and what.

TsunadeBodyPreset:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68239/?

I've looked under all CBBE and even UUNP groups and can't find this one in the listing. It sucks because the author has no place to post so I can get help directly from him....

TsunadeBodyPreset:

I've looked under all CBBE and even UUNP groups and can't find this one in the listing. It sucks because the author has no place to post so I can get help directly from him....

That's because the mod author set it to the CT77 group by default.  Just open his .xml files and on the second line of code, change "CT77 Body" to whatever the name of your primary body group is.  Also, presumably due to his lack of English skills, he gave the presets themselves very strange names (Custompresettsunadenaked and custompresettsunadeclothed), so look under the C's in your preset list in Bodyslide.

TsunadeBodyPreset:

That's because the mod author set it to the CT77 group by default.  Just open his .xml files and on the second line of code, change "CT77 Body" to whatever the name of your primary body group is.  Also, presumably due to his lack of English skills, he gave the presets themselves very strange names (Custompresettsunadenaked and custompresettsunadeclothed), so look under the C's in your preset list in Bodyslide.

Found them! THAnks Lordgeorge! = )

CBBE-YT v3.20

[ CBBE Yoga Teacher Version 3.20 - Bodyslide 2 Preset with Dynamic Normalmap Changer ]

lFsU6H1.png

DNC - Fitness Edition Mk4

This body looks AMAZING! Thank you for sharing. Is there anyway for me to get those glasses and other accessories? I´ve been looking and looking for 3 hours now, and I'm running out of coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if there is a topic like this on LL Forum, that's how I wanted to make it.

If you have goodlookin Bodyslide Presets for CB++ Bodyslide or Bodyslide 2, you can share it here if you want for all people.

I made this thread becouse I think lots of people want to make their character looks perfect, but not anybody can form pretty body in Bodyslide.

I will soon edit this post and share my Preset, when it's done.

You can also share here a screenshots of your character with bodyslide you've shared.

How exactly does one use one of these presets in the game?

How exactly does one use one of these presets in the game?

One does not simply use a bodyslide preset within the game.

Get Bodyslide, read a bit about it, tweak a bit with it... jobs done, no further skill needed. It's a simple tool if you only want to have your women to look not-vanilla.

• 2 weeks later...

j6xtCv.jpg

Elegant Breast Slim Body
The name says it all, I couldn't found a body that suit my taste which have large perky breast and slim body (Something similar to Manga Body)

So I decide to share my body for people who have the same taste of me.

I'm sorry that I'm not a big fan of ass

Body and Reference

• The breast is the main focus of this body, I tried to make it big without making it saggy, to make it look very large, round, firm.
  • I made the breast shape at fix shape regarding the weight slider cause I like big it 
  • The weight slider only increases the body size a bit, bigger leg and hip (NOT LARGE)
  • The body weight 0 is very slim, with young teenager-like body and might not suit your taste (some people call it anorexic)
  • The body weight 100 is slim fit not muscular fit.
  • no huge ass or huge thigh just large breast

I make the body based on:

Jordan Carver 
I made the breast based on Jordan Carver  :heart: 

8UTVcy.jpg

Gl7Hbq.jpg

APrE2O.jpg

Kotone Amamiya 
Slim Bodyshape for Weight 0  :heart: 

kO05J4.jpg

Preview

Screenshot