[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Any suggestions for a skin texture.  Fair skin is too smooth for my tastes and there is something off about the lips with that texture set.  They all seem, pinched or pursed.  No Bueno.  I was modified Real Girls for UNP.  I know there is a CBBE version of real girls but it doesn't looks quite the same.  So if someone has something similar to that I would be grateful.  I tried SG renewal and the nipples look washed out.  I love the RG textures to death.  I may have to go back to UNPBO if I can't find something similar.

Any suggestions for a skin texture.  Fair skin is too smooth for my tastes and there is something off about the lips with that texture set.  They all seem, pinched or pursed.  No Bueno.  I was modified Real Girls for UNP.  I know there is a CBBE version of real girls but it doesn't looks quite the same.  So if someone has something similar to that I would be grateful.  I tried SG renewal and the nipples look washed out.  I love the RG textures to death.  I may have to go back to UNPBO if I can't find something similar.

It's all about the viewing habits ;)

Personally i think FSC is by far the best texture available at the moment in overall quality. You just might notice that many faces look quite boring with it, that is because their creators simply relied on all the perma-makeup and other stuff in textures like "SG" instead of designing a proper facial structure and tintmasks.

The CBBE version just shares one problem with practically all popular textures: It is a port of an originally UNP texture. So the original versions always look better.

If you want to try something different, A7X Nightmare recently brought these textures to my attention:

Beautiful and Sexy Edition -BASE- CBBE and UNP by Jalvarado261.

It has 1 UNP which seems to be based on real girls, and a couple of very interesting CBBE textures.

It's all about the viewing habits ;)

Personally i think FSC is by far the best texture available at the moment in overall quality. You just might notice that many faces look quite boring with it, that is because their creators simply relied on all the perma-makeup and other stuff in textures like "SG" instead of designing a proper facial structure and tintmasks.

The CBBE version just shares one problem with practically all popular textures: It is a port of an originally UNP texture. So the original versions always look better.

If you want to try something different, A7X Nightmare recently brought these textures to my attention:

Beautiful and Sexy Edition -BASE- CBBE and UNP by Jalvarado261.

It has 1 UNP which seems to be based on real girls, and a couple of very interesting CBBE textures.

Thanks for that link.  I apparently must have done something in error as characters breasts do not have any movement, at all.

This is probably a total amateur question, but how am I suppose to get the hand meshes when it comes to CBBE? I only used UUNP with Bodyslide before, but that has both the hands and legs in the list, but CBBE doesn't O.o

Z7N1qdL.jpg

This is probably a total amateur question, but how am I suppose to get the hand meshes when it comes to CBBE? I only used UUNP with Bodyslide before, but that has both the hands and legs in the list, but CBBE doesn't O.o

Z7N1qdL.jpg

The hands of CBBE don't have any sliders, so they also don't have to be in BodySlide.

You get them from the main CBBE mod (which also comes with first person meshes etc.).

Thanks for that link.  I apparently must have done something in error as characters breasts do not have any movement, at all.

If you built the "CBBE Body HDT" and have the requirements for HDT installed, it should definitely work.

Outfits also need (T)BBP / HDT, but i guess about 99% of all CBBE BS2 conversions have at least TBBP.

If you built the "CBBE Body HDT" and have the requirements for HDT installed, it should definitely work.

Outfits also need (T)BBP / HDT, but i guess about 99% of all CBBE BS2 conversions have at least TBBP.

Derp.  totally forgot about that other drop down.

I noticed when you released it that your YT and my FFW (barely published) were very VERY similar. I mean really similar. I'm a fan of the low-hips look as well. So tonight I did a quick little comparison. 

Full Figured Woman    - - -    Yoga Teacher

post-37623-0-00767600-1429590761_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-94148300-1429590756_thumb.jpg

post-37623-0-00709000-1429590763_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-44333700-1429590759_thumb.jpg

post-37623-0-98173000-1429590761_thumb.jpgpost-37623-0-91015100-1429590757_thumb.jpg

I wanted to dupe your low-hips look, but the way you did it minimized the buttocks too much for me. Also being a li'l thicker in the midsection keeps the TBBP walk from being really serpentine looking.

I dunno . . . just sayin (=  I was really surprised at how similar they were.

character assets.zip

@monsto looks good :)

@Guk

I started using the new CBBE YT but now some of the followers i have a different head body and hand texture :/
im using Fair Skin though with the right settings.

This is a problem with the custom races that the followers use; for all i know this is caused by an entry called "Female Skin Texture Swap List" where nobody knows what it's good for.

Now there are a few methods to fix this: (only pick one)

• Copy your vanilla race textures to the followers (takes up large amounts of completely unnecessary memory, followers lose their intended textures, they also gain the DNC muscle textures)
  • Fix the follower mods to use standard race texture paths (no memory waste, rest as above)
  • Remove the "Female Skin Texture Swap List" entry (followers keep their own textures and are not affected by the DNC in any way)

1. should be really easy, just find the texture folder of the mods and copy your installed vanilla race textures on top of it.

2. Get tes5edit and load only the follower mod. The structure is actually self-explanatory, but you'll understand it quicker by looking at this image:

R9j7IBZ.jpg

All you need to do is find the 3 Texture Sets that the follower uses, then change the filepaths on the right so she uses the standard textures. Save and test.
If the follower has no texture set for the head, then the texture is probably defined only in her head mesh. Solution: edit the headmesh in nifskope, or simply replace the face textures.

3. Is similar, again use tes5edit and check what this image demonstrates:

KP27X1K.jpg

No idea what the "Female Skin Texture Swap List" does, but this is the party pooper. Just find the "Armor Addon" entry for the "NakedTorso"-like entry, go to NAM3 and remove the entry.

This method also works to prevent children-, elder- and custom player races from being affected by the texture changer mods.
All NPCs i tested this with had no problems neither with- or without clothing. If anyone ever finds out what it is good for, let me know :)

Hmmmm There was post to be something here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=840759

a good amount of peope seem to like it  hm srughs :huh:

i thought i would do a bit of trimming to make it a little better so ya ;)

CBBE SSH Test 5.0

post-33579-0-20285100-1445335203_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-78957900-1445335213_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-37810800-1445335224_thumb.pngpost-33579-0-48971900-1445335241_thumb.png

post-33579-0-33069100-1430079173_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-53541500-1430079176_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-78485300-1430079179_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-01506100-1430079183_thumb.jpg

Screen Shots

BRB with better in game shots the ones i took seems a bit too dark .............

The Download is Here

CBBE SSH Test 5.0.xml

wow 157 downloads kool ;):cool:

MY GOD! 376 downloads :blink: what have i created

>_> (stares intently with Special Eyes) 453

installation

install the xml file in

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(in order to see it in game you have to build the body in the BodySlide program and pick the preset so ya)

important information

if you have ugly body textures make shure you have DIMONIZED UNP female body as the bace if you going to use UUNP and if your useing CBBE you have to have Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition as the bace body

i like to add that my preset also works for UUNP too, if it dont show up (this also applies too cbbe and outfits too) all you have to do is resave the preset. a box will pop up with check boxs, check all the boxs and save, make shure you save it as the same name. the default name that gets put there is CustomPreset and you dont want that cause if you allready have somthing called CustomPreset it will overwrite it.

post-33579-0-50285100-1444405807_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rex89

I am forever messing around with my presets. Trying to get a sensual sexual body without being overly exaggerated and I think I have it - well, at least for the moment. Here are two pictures of the naked body in BodySlide along with my cleavage, pushup, and cleavage with pushup files. I also have the texture that I'm using if anyone would like to have that as well.

post-508714-0-32879100-1430156723_thumb.jpg

post-508714-0-62058000-1430156730_thumb.jpg

MyBody2.zip

Archer CBBE-31954-v1-0.7z

This is probably not the best place to ask but seeing as how it is a Bodyslide preset thread i think this might be a good place to at least start.

Are any of the presets shown here good for pregnancy.

I am currently using a slightly tweaked version of angel goddess.

0 weight looks the the AG small weight 0.

100 weight looks like AG medium weight 100.

My problem is with pregnancy mods.

The belly points out more so then rounding out and the breast get long and flat underneath with like 4 inch long nipples.

Im not at home so i cannot produce pictures at the moment. But it looks horrible.

If anyone has any thoughts I would be very grateful.

I dont even mind dropping my current preset if there is nothing to do to fix it.

As long as someone can point out a preset that is similiar to the angel goddess presets.

This is probably not the best place to ask but seeing as how it is a Bodyslide preset thread i think this might be a good place to at least start.

The belly points out more so then rounding out and the breast get long and flat underneath with like 4 inch long nipples.

Im not at home so i cannot produce pictures at the moment. But it looks horrible.

I dont even mind dropping my current preset if there is nothing to do to fix it.

As long as someone can point out a preset that is similiar to the angel goddess presets.

Are you using the latest CBBE Body HDT from the official BodySlide download? There should be a few fixes for things like that in there (don't use HDT Body or CT77 Body anymore).

Are you using the latest CBBE Body HDT from the official BodySlide download? There should be a few fixes for things like that in there (don't use HDT Body or CT77 Body anymore).

Technically using neither. I am using the trepleen HDT body with working vag. But i believe that was based off of the CBBE Body HDT.

I haven't checked out the weights of that body, it was made before CBBE Body HDT I think. I know for sure that CBBE Body HDT has improved on the ultra long nipples problem, though.

yea turns out i was operating on slightly outdated files without realizing it.

Made sure I grabbed newest CBBE 3.4 (I had 3.2) and Bodyslide 2.4 (I had 2.2) and the newest trepleen body.

And my scaling is working correctly.

Thanks cell, without your responses I wouldn't have thought to check on my mod versions.

here some SYBP for you LL

i make three and make this BP thinking on Hitomi Tanaka i try to make something like that. i call this BP TBs (TanakaBoobs)

Hitomi Tanaka

post-299367-0-05584100-1430991303_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-99463600-1430991301_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-77116200-1430991303_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-13366200-1430991319_thumb.jpg

TBs - 1 Big Boobs and Big Ass

TanakaBoobs.xml

post-299367-0-91629100-1431002972_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-96143600-1431003040_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-09875600-1431264386_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-17521000-1431264395_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-00628800-1431264405_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-07521900-1431264414_thumb.jpg

TBs - 2 Bigger Boobs and Bigger Ass

TanakaBoobs2.xml

post-299367-0-14184800-1431003048_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-44154700-1431003054_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-77130600-1431264432_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-92964600-1431264442_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-83911800-1431264452_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-70652700-1431264462_thumb.jpg

TBs - 3 The same of TBs - 2 but without Bigger Ass. Flat Ass Like the real Tanaka

TanakaBoobs3.xml

post-299367-0-02916500-1431003062_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-16949100-1431003069_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-50068900-1431264511_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-02575100-1431264520_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-53626500-1431264529_thumb.jpg post-299367-0-46662300-1431264540_thumb.jpg

in the pictures i use CBBE Vanilla Like Skin Textures - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62904/?

i make three and make this BP thinking on Hitomi Tanaka i try to make something like that. i call this BP TBs (TanakaBoobs)

Hitomi Tanaka

TBs - 3 The same of TBs - 2 but without Bigger Ass. Flat Ass Like the real Tanaka

sorry about the look of the pictures i not use ENB

It would probably be better if you took those screenshots in a well-lit area, like outside on a sunny day or by the large fire pit in Dragonsreach.  I can hardly see any details in those pictures because you took them in a dark cave with no nearby light sources.  Doesn't matter whether or not you have an ENB installed, the purpose of these preview pictures is to show off what you've made and it's very difficult to do that if it's too dark to see anything.

And I think you forgot to include the presets themselves.  You haven't given us anything to download.

Hitomi Tanaka

sorry about the look of the pictures i not use ENB

It would probably be better if you took those screenshots in a well-lit area, like outside on a sunny day or by the large fire pit in Dragonsreach.  I can hardly see any details in those pictures because you took them in a dark cave with no nearby light sources.  Doesn't matter whether or not you have an ENB installed, the purpose of these preview pictures is to show off what you've made and it's very difficult to do that if it's too dark to see anything.

And I think you forgot to include the presets themselves.  You haven't given us anything to download.

i not add it because after i finish writing the post by mistake a close my web browser then i go to a rage mode and i forget to upload the presets i will upload now and then i will add new pictures with better light. Thanks (i really forget the presets :D) :D