Jump to content

Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]


Recommended Posts

Posted

I found the book at last and found the cave but when I go into the cave I can not move why ? he does not come out why ?

 

you should be watching a cinematic at that point between tigras and another werewolf, you need fuz'ro'doh to see what they're saying And if you don't see the cinematics playing at all then its a contaminated save, like the journal that you couldn't find at first because its location description won't match if you're save doesn't match with sb 1.0, instead of it being near a stack of wood as described you may have found it near an outdoor firepit - if you found the journal in an odd place and don't see the cinema playing in the cave you won't be able to continue the mod's progression without a clean save

Posted

I figured out what happens that can "change" how the area the journal is at appears. Apparently once you complete before the storm, and the whiterun guards ship down to riverwood, they will replace the wood pile with a campsite. Pretty smart, bethesda.

Posted

I'm currently running this with a heapload of other mods, but a couple of them (devious devices and sanguines debauchery)  have created a glitch somewhere in the sexlab ( rape scenes become masturbation and masturbation scenes freeze the player after the scene is over) and I'm trying to determine if there's any connection to sb -

1. I've noticed you've kept arousal settings and masturbation settings in 1.0 thru mcm an I haven't altered those settings from default, but nothings happening there, unless its not supposed to yet, got my fur, tail and ears with tigras waiting for us to alpha battle with the other clan ---- not a problem, just possible connection to what's happening

2. is the hybrid fur considered in code to be locked onto the character or only locked from view -- could another sl mod "strip" the player and accidentally try stripping the fur and prevent the player from moving ---- just ruling that out as a possibility here

 

keep in mind these weird bugs I'm having may have nothing to do with sb at all I'm just curious to rule it out as I look to get things playable again and aside from these bugs

 

I'm loving the mod and your upgrade plans - wish you luck btw, sounds like you're trying some new challenges

 

 

...oh ya, also curious if anybody knows if the mage armor perks work here since the player is seen as naked yet very well protected by hybrid fur

Posted

I'm currently running this with a heapload of other mods, but a couple of them (devious devices and sanguines debauchery)  have created a glitch somewhere in the sexlab ( rape scenes become masturbation and masturbation scenes freeze the player after the scene is over) and I'm trying to determine if there's any connection to sb -

1. I've noticed you've kept arousal settings and masturbation settings in 1.0 thru mcm an I haven't altered those settings from default, but nothings happening there, unless its not supposed to yet, got my fur, tail and ears with tigras waiting for us to alpha battle with the other clan ---- not a problem, just possible connection to what's happening

2. is the hybrid fur considered in code to be locked onto the character or only locked from view -- could another sl mod "strip" the player and accidentally try stripping the fur and prevent the player from moving ---- just ruling that out as a possibility here

 

keep in mind these weird bugs I'm having may have nothing to do with sb at all I'm just curious to rule it out as I look to get things playable again and aside from these bugs

 

I'm loving the mod and your upgrade plans - wish you luck btw, sounds like you're trying some new challenges

 

 

...oh ya, also curious if anybody knows if the mage armor perks work here since the player is seen as naked yet very well protected by hybrid fur

 

1. I don't know what you are talking about, I removed the auto-masturbate option when I made this mod compatible with sexlab release. As for arousal stuff, I don't change any of the rates in SLA, because then it gets messy when you want to set it back. Instead occasional arousal event messages will show up. They won't show up until after that first time with Tigras though.

2. The hybrid armor is basically locked down on the player. However, I also put MCM options in that will reequip anything that might get stripped by another mod when selected.

 

Also, hybrid armor only uses the keywords clothingfeet and clothinghands. This means that it will work with mage armor perks just fine. (In fact, I intended for that to be a way for hybrids to protect themselves.)

 

To be honest, right now I'm just taking a nice long break to enjoy skyrim again. Kind of funny how I really never use my own mod when it comes to that...

 

Posted

 

I'm currently running this with a heapload of other mods, but a couple of them (devious devices and sanguines debauchery)  have created a glitch somewhere in the sexlab ( rape scenes become masturbation and masturbation scenes freeze the player after the scene is over) and I'm trying to determine if there's any connection to sb -

1. I've noticed you've kept arousal settings and masturbation settings in 1.0 thru mcm an I haven't altered those settings from default, but nothings happening there, unless its not supposed to yet, got my fur, tail and ears with tigras waiting for us to alpha battle with the other clan ---- not a problem, just possible connection to what's happening

2. is the hybrid fur considered in code to be locked onto the character or only locked from view -- could another sl mod "strip" the player and accidentally try stripping the fur and prevent the player from moving ---- just ruling that out as a possibility here

 

keep in mind these weird bugs I'm having may have nothing to do with sb at all I'm just curious to rule it out as I look to get things playable again and aside from these bugs

 

I'm loving the mod and your upgrade plans - wish you luck btw, sounds like you're trying some new challenges

 

 

...oh ya, also curious if anybody knows if the mage armor perks work here since the player is seen as naked yet very well protected by hybrid fur

 

1. I don't know what you are talking about, I removed the auto-masturbate option when I made this mod compatible with sexlab release. As for arousal stuff, I don't change any of the rates in SLA, because then it gets messy when you want to set it back. Instead occasional arousal event messages will show up. They won't show up until after that first time with Tigras though.

2. The hybrid armor is basically locked down on the player. However, I also put MCM options in that will reequip anything that might get stripped by another mod when selected.

 

Also, hybrid armor only uses the keywords clothingfeet and clothinghands. This means that it will work with mage armor perks just fine. (In fact, I intended for that to be a way for hybrids to protect themselves.)

 

To be honest, right now I'm just taking a nice long break to enjoy skyrim again. Kind of funny how I really never use my own mod when it comes to that...

 

 

 

alright thanks, enjoy your break

Posted

Should probably mention now that I'll likely have a new job within the next few weeks. 48 hour work weeks, so I probably won't have much, if any, time for modding. (Although, it seems like when I have the least amounts of free time is when I start doing the most...) Regardless, I will be dead tired due to the kind of work it will be doing. So glad I wasted all that time and money on an associates degree now. (No, I'm not the least bit bitter, why would you think that?)

 

*Edit* I'm honestly not sure where to go with the next update. I really wanted to work on the story for male players, but I am having UNENDING amounts of trouble trying to make a decent male hybrid mesh... If I keep drawing blanks on what I should do next for an update, it might be time for me to drop this project.

Posted

Good Luck on your Job phoenix, and about the hybrid male mesh you could ask someone in loverslab to help you out :) i am pretty sure alot of people could help.

Posted

I've found that most people are too busy with their own projects to help me out. Because of that, that's why I ended up learning 3ds max to begin with. Only problem is the ENDLESS amounts of trouble that 3ds max gives me. At any rate, I'm going to talk with jimhsu, and see if I can't get some pointers on how to make an improved hybrid mesh over the original, that may even actually look furry, rather than... uh... like I had to simply close them off to avoid the outfit looking awkward.

 

But yeah, that's always been how I've felt. If you want something in skyrim enough, you should be ready to do it yourself instead of just hoping that somebody else will do it, because you really can't count on somebody else doing it. /soapbox

Posted

First of, I will say right now that there will NOT be any vanilla NPCs that will get murdered [intentionally] by this mod. While it worked fairly well in FNV, and gave a sense of total domination, it would not translate very well into skyrim. Plus, hybrids have a... mutually beneficial relationship with cities and towns (or at least, they have said relationship with the men of those cities and towns. Their wives and girlfriends aren't particularly thrilled with hybrids being nearby.)

 

As for your CTD... Honestly, I have no idea. Papyrus logs are generally pretty useless when it comes to determining the cause of a CTD. (Though they can be useful for other things...)

 

Are you using the latest version of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?hl=%20xpmse ?

 

-------------------------

 

Anyways, I'm thinking I'd like to start on the dragon scenario. Not sure if I'll wait until I have usable meshes for dragon-type mutations, or if I will instead work on it now, and add in the meshes later... My current plan wouldn't make much sense without the meshes though...

 

*Edit* Fixed the broken misc dialogue that had npc's react to the player's new form. I should probably work on a 1.0a release before long...but...meh.

Posted

That bug is the bane of my existence... It'll go away if you change your weight with the console a couple of times. Eventually I'll take a crack at completely removing the issue, but I'm not ready to do that quite yet.

 

*Edit* Taking a look at the dragon mutation mesh I'd like to work with for the dragon scenario is telling me that i have a LOT of work ahead of me to get something like that ready. First order of business would be to reskin the arms so that the hands don't try following the finger bones, making them clip through themselves when fighting unarmed. Of course, I also need to do two versions of it because there is only one copy of each part to work with... And then I get the pleasure of converting for UNPB and CBBE.

 

I think instead of starting work on the dragon scenario, I'll fix a few more bugs, and then REMOVE THE GOD DAMN JOURNAL and replace it with some innkeeper dialogue or something.

Posted

HI, first of all i would like to thank you for your mod, it looks good so far (but i didn't get very far :s)after i got my first change (the ears), i waited for the second change (that i assume is supposed to show) and then my game crashed. it crashes every time i get to that certain point in time no matter where i am. i have installed all of the requirements of this mod. with the possible exception of the bodyslide (i simply installed it using mod manager), i am not sure what it's supposed to do. i am using a costume race, if that makes any difference. 

please help? :)

Posted

Hey tryed your mod it's awesome, however i decided to uninstall so that i could use armors again =) I miss those ears tho. I know that i can just equip them even after using the uninstall function but it changes some faction values or whatever when u look at the console. Does it mess up my game or can i just use it like that?

Posted

I have the same problem, i enter Tigra's and hear howling from 2 werewolf, they proceede by walking close to eachothers, and then they just stand still for several minutes, and my character is ofcause at this point frozen.

I tried reloading, pre-saves.
Moveto player

Enable - Disable

 

 

Nothing seems to work, any help?

Posted

I have the same problem, i enter Tigra's and hear howling from 2 werewolf, they proceede by walking close to eachothers, and then they just stand still for several minutes, and my character is ofcause at this point frozen.

 

I tried reloading, pre-saves.

Moveto player

Enable - Disable

 

 

Nothing seems to work, any help?

 

Okay i fixed it, i just disabled the darkfang assassin, and Tigra took it as a dead enemy, making progress in the questline! :-)

Posted

Just got done with a prototype of the dragon hybrid meshes. Its based on bodyslide, and still is going to need quite a bit of work before I can finish it, but its working, at the very least. Now I'll have to polish it up a little bit more, and then figure out how HDT highheels works. It looks like an offset of 3.5 is enough to fix the "high heels" of the dragon feet. Only quirks are some lighting issues, but those aren't too noticeable.

 

*Edit* Tweaking the HDT settings was super easy. I was worried it would be complicated, but it wasn't.

 

To be honest, I might abandon trying to do the arms of it. Having to weight paint it from scratch is going to be a complete pain in the butt.

 

*Edit2* Yeah, probably going to abandon doing the arms. I just took a look at how the meshes were done, and making a conversion that satisfies me will be just about impossible due to how outfit studio handles things.

Posted

I'd like to take another pass at the process of the transformation at some point in the future. I learned quite a bit about what I could do with papyrus and messing with the CK while working on the quests. I agree that simple messages can add a lot the the atmosphere, but its difficult to write things like this without making it sound really, REALLY campy.

 

*Edit* Also, my lore for werewolf hybrids changed a LOT since I started into the quest, so I avoided it so that I wouldn't have to hunt down every little thing and change it later.

 

As for dragon claws, I'm trying to make them work, I really am... but with them equipped, weapons clip directly through your "wrist" because the arms are too long compared to normal hands in skyrim. Magic and unarmed looks okay though.

 

For werewolf hybrid claws, I want to make my own werewolf hybrid armor at some point, but its a matter of getting the talent/knowledge/motivation to do them, and then convert them for CBBE and UNPB (the only two bodies I will support from now on for my own sake)

Posted

I think in the next update I will completely remove the scripts that are attached to the armors.

 

As for hentai pregnancy, yeah, it doesn't surprise me that it works, but I will be working specifically with Beeing Female once they decide to do a full release. Then again, I'm starting work monday, so don't expect much modding out of me until then, because I'm going to be miserable for a few weeks.

 

Anyways, I'm still trying to get these dragon claws to work. I will have to resize them by hand, unfortunately. As for the dragon talons, they work well with bodyslide, but have some issues that I can't really fix due to how outfit studio loves to tear apart mesh seams.

 

Also, I will be marking everything as playable from now on, so you will be able to see it in your inventory. Will also be making a MCM debug that will remove any of the armors as well. I'm not going to create any safeguards for moving them out of the inventory, because making safeguards for trivial things like that just isn't worth it. If you want to unequip stuff over to npcs or containers, that's your prerogative. They still will not be unequippable by just trying to take them off though, to maintain some semblance of realism. Will also probably make a MCM option that is basically a "do not equip mutations" option.

Posted

I've played around with the mod for quite a bit and wanted to give my initial responses, just in case they hadn't been mentioned before:

 

Pro's:

1) The mod has run for a good 10ish hours without a single crash of any kind, so it's very stable.

2) The storyline is much better than it used to be. I agree with your blog when you say it's "not as epic as it could be", but you can always refine it further, later. The storyline flows a lot better (once it's started) and it feels like you're being drawn into things more naturally.

3) It's definitely a v1.0 release and playable, so don't pay much attention to anyone who says otherwise.

4) Beeing Female support seems to be included already, unless you're planning something else? Character got pregnant via Tigris.

 

Constructive Critacism's:

Hopefully these won't put you off, but they are the bigger "issues" I experienced while playing through the first 10 hours.

1) Definitely top of the list is "Where the heck is that journal that starts the whole thing?". I ended up giving myself the journal via the console command because even with the hint of it's location I spent an hour real-time trying to find it and couldn't.

2) Mechanics wise, the first "lair" is tagged as a "dangerous place" according to "dangerous nights" mod, so when you sleep there you get assaulted by random werewolves. Tigris seemed to ignore them which was sort of funny in a "he's found his soulmate, but don't worry about that other werewolf having its way".

3) Not sure if this is an issue with Sexlab Aroused or Breeder, but whenever my character mated with Tigris, arousal level stayed at 100. This was particularly frustrating running around in the wild (dragon attacking) and Tigris getting uncontrollably horny at the same time.... hilarious results, but probably not a good thing.

4) Lastly, I use an ENB which makes the lighting level more realistic. All of the dungeons/lairs seem to be on "full daylight" mode where there are hardly any light sources.

 

Otherwise all in all very good. I'm certainly impressed with how far the mod has come and look forward to seeing more; particularly "hybrid armor".

 

@#2 I'm using the dangerous nights mod also so I see how that's set-up and no change from the modder at sb to help you for the rape chances or the dumb reactions of surrounding npc's including your followers and wife they'll watch you get raped and state "I've got your back"

 

Let me be clear that I do love the mod. Corruption is kinda my thing and you have done a great job. Not having played earlier versions I can't say whether the story is better or worse, but it could be fleshed out a bit more.

 

What I would like to see is an option to at least wear clothing, robes at least. As a role player I find it a little strange that I can walk through a city with this monstrous appearance and no one is reacting except to tell me to put on clothes. I am not necessarily asking you to do this, but it would be great if someone could create a mod extension of this that adds clothing - just body pieces so that the claws and feet still show correctly. It wouldn't make sense to add boots or gloves. I would do it but I know nothing about modding.

 

Also, thank you so much for ensuring compatibility with Frostfall or else this would have been a deal breaker.

 

add other mods such as sanguine's debauchery and those naked comments get turned into a warning for the impending rape attack

 

I think in the next update I will completely remove the scripts that are attached to the armors.

 

As for hentai pregnancy, yeah, it doesn't surprise me that it works, but I will be working specifically with Beeing Female once they decide to do a full release. Then again, I'm starting work monday, so don't expect much modding out of me until then, because I'm going to be miserable for a few weeks.

 

Anyways, I'm still trying to get these dragon claws to work. I will have to resize them by hand, unfortunately. As for the dragon talons, they work well with bodyslide, but have some issues that I can't really fix due to how outfit studio loves to tear apart mesh seams.

 

Also, I will be marking everything as playable from now on, so you will be able to see it in your inventory. Will also be making a MCM debug that will remove any of the armors as well. I'm not going to create any safeguards for moving them out of the inventory, because making safeguards for trivial things like that just isn't worth it. If you want to unequip stuff over to npcs or containers, that's your prerogative. They still will not be unequippable by just trying to take them off though, to maintain some semblance of realism. Will also probably make a MCM option that is basically a "do not equip mutations" option.

 

maybe a better idea to make this into a shout command that transforms back to human so other quests that require wearing certain armor or gloves can be completed like the mages' guild quest cleansing

 

edit: 1 example of this is the succubus mod on nexus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...