Ainell Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Loving the mod so far, once I managed to find the journal and actually start it (I kept looking around the wrong gate). Looking forward to somehow being able to equip armor again, though, mainly so that I can finish the Thieves Guild quest line ("Equip the Nightinggale Armor" being a quest objective and all). That's something you were working on, right? Â Edit: No rush, though! I just started a new character anyway, I'll just get the Thieves Guild stuff out of the way first, THEN go do this mod. Â Oh, and the Thalmor embassy, I guess. Â Those are the only two I can think of offhand that absolutely requires you to equip a specific piece of armor/clothing. There were those Dawnguard sidequests for the vampires that ask you to dress up as a member of the Dawnguard, but I wasn't planning on siding with the vampires this time anyway. I only just picked up Dragonborn a few days ago so I have no idea if there's anything in there that requires equipping armor, though.
rangedphoenix Posted July 3, 2014 Author Posted July 3, 2014 Honestly, I'm thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a vampire. Vampires are... more or less, useless for procreation. Also thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a full blooded werewolf as well. Â Anyways, the transform spell is coming along fairly nicely. Still have some issues to iron out, however.
TheTracky Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Hey there! I'm liking the idea of the mod but I'm having trouble starting the quest. I already had most of the mods for the requirements so adding a few more didn't hurt. When I got to look for the potions and the journal they don't appear to be anywhere that I had read through the comments said they would be (Potions in Anise's cabin and journal by the logs) Could you please give me a little insight on this please?
rangedphoenix Posted July 3, 2014 Author Posted July 3, 2014 Sure, I can help with that. Needed to get this done for a while anyways.
TheTracky Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Thanks! I went back and read where your 'specific' directions lead and I found it in the wrong location, I had spawned IN the fire pit outside of the gate instead of the wood pile. Now that I have the journal I can't wait to dive into the story I'll post updates if I find issues!
Askan Vulrel Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Hey tryed your mod it's awesome, however i decided to uninstall so that i could use armors again =) I miss those ears tho. I know that i can just equip them even after using the uninstall function but it changes some faction values or whatever when u look at the console. Does it mess up my game or can i just use it like that? Â Who needs armor? I'd rather my PC be a Werewolf hybrid than wear armor.
Askan Vulrel Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 I love this mod. Putting it simply, I love it. Tigras and his brothers are not cursed by Hircine. Because of that, they are not able to change others into werewolves. It is also why they retain complete control over themselves, despite always being in beast form. As such, werewolves that are cursed by Hircine are not really welcome in the hybrid packs... Yet, that is. Â *Edit* Working on version 1.1 now. Maybe I'll make a blog post about it a bit later, I haven't gotten to do that in too long now. Just... don't expect anywhere near as much content as what I added from v0.9a to v1.0. You'll be disappointed. Â *Edit2* Running into a ton of problems that have decided to show up since I last worked on this mod... Yep, just about ready to give up at this point... Â Wait, how can one become a werewolf, but not cursed by Hircine? Wasn't he the one that made them?
rangedphoenix Posted July 3, 2014 Author Posted July 3, 2014 I love this mod. Putting it simply, I love it. Tigras and his brothers are not cursed by Hircine. Because of that, they are not able to change others into werewolves. It is also why they retain complete control over themselves, despite always being in beast form. As such, werewolves that are cursed by Hircine are not really welcome in the hybrid packs... Yet, that is. Â *Edit* Working on version 1.1 now. Maybe I'll make a blog post about it a bit later, I haven't gotten to do that in too long now. Just... don't expect anywhere near as much content as what I added from v0.9a to v1.0. You'll be disappointed. Â *Edit2* Running into a ton of problems that have decided to show up since I last worked on this mod... Yep, just about ready to give up at this point... Â Wait, how can one become a werewolf, but not cursed by Hircine? Wasn't he the one that made them? Â Originally, yes... But Tigras and his brothers became werewolves in a...different way. Â
TheTracky Posted July 3, 2014 Posted July 3, 2014 Mod worked perfectly fine, minor bugs of course. Â First: Armour turned basic model a different color, doesn't bother me because it looks rather interesting on a khaijit. Second: When Tigras finishes with playtime he goes into a 'dead' animation before turning his head into a helicopter and tries to fly away (Lasts about 5 seconds) Third: DON'T USE THE BED OPTION, this caused me to get stuck for three minutes in the top of the tent. Currently the best option is to look towards the throne and use whirlwind sprint. Â Can't wait for more!
rangedphoenix Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 The second one is just sexlab. For some reason, creatures always get ragdolled... Â Third one is more or less just an issue between sexlab and vanilla bed collusion. The bed in the player home in solitude is a perfect example, do an animation in that one, and you are stuck there. Â Â Â As for the first one, I WILL get that bug squashed one of these days...
zupra Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Â Hey tryed your mod it's awesome, however i decided to uninstall so that i could use armors again =) I miss those ears tho. I know that i can just equip them even after using the uninstall function but it changes some faction values or whatever when u look at the console. Does it mess up my game or can i just use it like that? Â Who needs armor? I'd rather my PC be a Werewolf hybrid than wear armor. Â Â I'd love to get those ears as a standalone armor (hat). Â
TheTracky Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Some suggestions just for playablity with main characters that wish to advance in the main quest line.  Give the armor an option to be taken off and give it a slot in the inventory with 0 weight, that way it may be taken off so quest items may be equipped. Give the armor a value aka it has a defense stat so low levels don't have to rush the health sta when they level up.  I'm still thinking of other improvements you could give the armor but for now that is my input on the subject.
Ainell Posted July 5, 2014 Posted July 5, 2014 Honestly, I'm thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a vampire. Vampires are... more or less, useless for procreation. Also thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a full blooded werewolf as well. Â Â Makes sense. If you do get rejected for either of those reasons, will you still be able to do it if you come back later after 'curing' yourself? Â And what if you get turned into a vampire/normal werewolf AFTER doing the Tigras stuff? Â Â Â I'd love to get those ears as a standalone armor (hat). Â Â Â Well, there are plenty of equippable ears (and tails) in this mod: Â http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14205/?
zupra Posted July 5, 2014 Posted July 5, 2014 Â Honestly, I'm thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a vampire. Vampires are... more or less, useless for procreation. Also thinking about having Tigras reject the player if they are a full blooded werewolf as well. Â Â Makes sense. If you do get rejected for either of those reasons, will you still be able to do it if you come back later after 'curing' yourself? Â And what if you get turned into a vampire/normal werewolf AFTER doing the Tigras stuff? Â Â Â I'd love to get those ears as a standalone armor (hat). Â Â Â Well, there are plenty of equippable ears (and tails) in this mod: Â http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14205/? Â Â I know, but they are not as good looking =) Â
rangedphoenix Posted July 5, 2014 Author Posted July 5, 2014 Â -snip- Â Â Makes sense. If you do get rejected for either of those reasons, will you still be able to do it if you come back later after 'curing' yourself? Â And what if you get turned into a vampire/normal werewolf AFTER doing the Tigras stuff? Â Â I'm thinking probably yes, and the second one is an interesting question. Bethesda kind of really fucked up how lycanthropy and vampirism (at least, vampire lord vampirism) work together. Â Ideally, the player would be immune to either effect once they become a hybrid. It works for normal vampirism, because of hybrids having disease immunity. However, a method to prevent "advanced" vampirism, as well as lycanthropy would be... exceptionally difficult. Â On another note, I've been considering maybe allowing some more "player dominant" content with Tigras. Not quite sure how to go about doing so, however. Â *Edit* The ears and tail are not mine to freely distribute. So no, they will not be standalone. Ever. Not from me, at least.
zupra Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 Could someone point me to a guide or something so i could try to make it for personal use? I think with good instructions i should be able to do it, i think. I already have the meshes and the textures so i only need to make the esp right? Could it be done with skyedit or do i need CK?
Ainell Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 I'm thinking probably yes, and the second one is an interesting question. Bethesda kind of really fucked up how lycanthropy and vampirism (at least, vampire lord vampirism) work together. Â Â Â Ideally, the player would be immune to either effect once they become a hybrid. It works for normal vampirism, because of hybrids having disease immunity. However, a method to prevent "advanced" vampirism, as well as lycanthropy would be... exceptionally difficult. Â Â Â Maybe it would be easier to just make it so that becoming a vampire lord / normal werewolf completely removes all the hybrid stuff, similar to how vampirelordism/lycanthropy already remove the other when you get one of them? Â (And then have some way to get hybrid powers again if you go and cure yourself.)
rangedphoenix Posted July 6, 2014 Author Posted July 6, 2014 Nah... I don't really like betheda's halfassed solution to it. Afterall, that's part of the reason why I'm in this situation in the first place.
dragenx Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 How do I start? Good question. There is a small pile of logs by Riverwood's south gate. Try looking around there for a Journal. From here, you will be pointed to Tigras's new cave, which is located on the south edge of lake Ilinalta. (Hint: Go to the guardian stones, and walk along the shore.) From here, everything else should be pretty self explanatory.  Ran all over Riverwood's and checked to wood piles found nothing I looked by the south gate nothing thereÂ
rangedphoenix Posted July 7, 2014 Author Posted July 7, 2014 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24568-sexlab-breeder-v10/?p=842935 Â Need to update the OP with that information, but I've been too lazy to do so lately.
dragenx Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 The game keep CDT she in the cave about to transform and it just crash and idea what is going on  Active Mod Files: 00  Skyrim.esm 01  Update.esm 02  Dawnguard.esm 03  HearthFires.esm 04  Dragonborn.esm 05  ApachiiHair.esm 06  actorEvents.esm 07  hdtHighHeel.esm 08  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm 09  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.57] 0A  SexLabAroused.esm 0B  ZaZAnimationPack.esm 0C  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.0] 0D  Devious Devices - Integration.esm 0E  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm 0F  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 1.0.51] 10  Brawl Bugs CE.esp 11  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp 12  Immersive Arousal.esp 13  LoversComfort.esp 14  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5] 15  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp 16  sextoys-calyps-2.esp 17  SkyUI.esp 18  GattiBondage1.esp 19  zzLSAR.esp 1A  Devious Deviants.esp 1B  Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp 1C  Tame Beast.esp 1D  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp 1E  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp 1F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp 20  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp 21  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp 22  zzEstrus.esp 23  EstrusChaurus.esp 24  HentaiCreatures.esp 25  FNISspells.esp 26  SexAddict.esp 27  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.5.2] 28  HousecarlWhiterun.esp 29  NoNakedComments.esp 2A  SexLab-Stories.esp 2B  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp 2C  Apropos.esp 2D  SOS - Shop.esp 2E  animal_mansion.esp 2F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp 30  MoreNastyCritters.esp 31  SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp 32  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp 33  SexLabAnimalSex.esp 34  SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp 35  SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp 36  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp 37  APPS.esp 38  Sexlab Breeder.esp Â
rangedphoenix Posted July 7, 2014 Author Posted July 7, 2014 Yeah... That literally tells me nothing. If you want me to help, I need specifics. Which cave are you talking about? What transformation are you talking about? Also, posting a load order isn't a lot of use to me. A papyrus log would be more useful. However, I'm almost certain its a skeleton issue. Try: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ Â But not the alpha version.
Ainell Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 The journal is actually by Riverwood's west gate. Riverwood does have a south gate, but almost nobody ever has a reason to pass through it.
TheTracky Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 The journal is actually by Riverwood's west gate. Riverwood does have a south gate, but almost nobody ever has a reason to pass through it. This is actually really true but the way Riverwood sits the west and south gates are in corner directions Southwest and Southeast. No true south. Also the journal is by the fire pit/ on the log pile (Depending on if you have extra mods that add content to vanilla map). I had a rare case of it spawning IN the fire pit so you need to check all over the fire pit ooutside the WEST gate.
Psych0Monk3y Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 The journal spawns where the Whiterun guard make their camp outside the gate. The camp is not there until you notify Jarl Balgruuf of the Helgen incident and they send help to Riverwood. Prior to that it is just a wood pile outside the gate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now