Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

A new version's release may or may not be imminent. More details as they are available.

*Edit* New version is up. Depending on if there are any massive bugs I missed, this may be my last update for SLB.

*Edit2* I think I'll get back to a secret project I was working on for a little while but quit... Haha. It needs to be done, afterall...

This mod is a big and enjoyable surprise !

But some question: My main character is a Kha-Jit like, especially Ohmes-Rath, and this race has already ears and tail. Is it possible to 'remove' the race part to switch with the part of your mod ? For example, with the first transformation, I have now 4 ears...werd.

Huge thanks for this mod again !

Edit: No problem with the tail \ o /

I was wanting to add some compatability for races that already have an ears or tail, but wasn't really sure how to go about doing so. The ears are the big problem, as they don't seem to work quite the same as the tail does.

What I'd probably do is completely exclude argonians from getting either new ears or a new tail, khajiit would only get a new tail, and then custom races can choose how they want to be treated through a MCM option.

Like I said... It's something I'll probably tackle later on down the line, but it isn't an immediate priority for me. As for the shine, it could be several things. One possibility is that its an ENB setting. The ears and tail actually do not have a shine map on them, either. I could probably try doing one myself, but that has never been an issue for me with the meshes I've used. Cute kitty, by the way. I'm sure Tigras loves playing with her. :P

*Edit* Released my little side project here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35847-mighty-creature-features/

I kind of did it with Tigras in mind, but... yeah...

For some reason, my game always crashes when i go to frostfang cavern for the first time, when i have no HDT installed, but when HDT is installed, the mod runs smoothly, but my breasts are all scrunched up weirdly. Anyone know what may be wrong?

Same problem, but no matter with or witout HDT. I go to cave, Game do CTD. Load, go to cave, CTD. And so on. Dont know what can be wrong.

Need to do some work, sadly, so can't install papyrus right now. I'll see what is wrong with my game after work.

For some reason, my game always crashes when i go to frostfang cavern for the first time, when i have no HDT installed, but when HDT is installed, the mod runs smoothly, but my breasts are all scrunched up weirdly. Anyone know what may be wrong?

Same problem, but no matter with or witout HDT. I go to cave, Game do CTD. Load, go to cave, CTD. And so on. Dont know what can be wrong.

Need to do some work, sadly, so can't install papyrus right now. I'll see what is wrong with my game after work.

I don't know how works a mod but you can try some simple modification first. Try to desinstall-save game-reinstall the mod, work FNIS, LOOT (for the order of load of your mods), make sure Fuz Ro D'Oh in installed, control your choice of body texture...

In the cavern, the event don't start exactly when you enter on it, you need to do some step to activate it. Before that, it's just a simple cave. I hope i could help a little...

I just finished the quest and this mod is for me a great find on this site. Rather soft and very original, it changes of the other a bit more direct mods. Thank you for sharing it !

-snip-

I just finished the quest and this mod is for me a great find on this site. Rather soft and very original, it changes of the other a bit more direct mods. Thank you for sharing it !

Thank you. It's always nice to hear that someone appreciates the work I put into modding.

Just a little idea to improve your work. I have lot of mod which using SL Aroused and your pretty event at lvl 60 cause me some bug for test these other mods. I don't want to uninstall it (my BF is a freaking Werewolf \ o /!!) and I was wondering if it take lot of time to create different version (or MCM Menu) to offer different level.

Good luck for the work of your next version !

Hi, 

So I recently got this all installed, and when I start up, the "x is installed" info shows up.

But I really have no idea how to actually start this quest.

OP says the south gate of riverwood, but ive aint found shit. maybe im blind or looking in the wrong place

but could someone please help me out?

-Thanks. 

Hi, 

So I recently got this all installed, and when I start up, the "x is installed" info shows up.

But I really have no idea how to actually start this quest.

OP says the south gate of riverwood, but ive aint found shit. maybe im blind or looking in the wrong place

but could someone please help me out?

-Thanks. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24568-sexlab-breeder-v101/?p=842935

I've tried your previous Version (when it started in the Honeywell Cave), but it crashed when the transformation wanted to start. So I was a little afraid if I should try out the new one.

Well, I risked it and it runs almost perfect. I just have the same problem as Buffmutti http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24568-sexlab-breeder-v101/page-38 with the texture of the body fur.

I love this mod anyway, you did a great job. Just one thing I would like to know: How do I earn perks to transform to one of the three next stages?

the ears are really hit and miss for me. some game loads they show up, sometimes they do not. they always show up as worn in player.inv though. player.unequip player.equip won't make them show up when they are not. and the lost ears checkbox in mcm doesn't seem to do anything for this either.

I would need more information to be able to help you. Are you using anything that might conflict with them? What race are you using? It could also just be skyrim doing what it does best, but I'll rule that out for now.

1) not that i know of.

2) orc.

there isn't really much to tell.

so if i sit here and just hit quickload, over and over and over, sometimes the ears show up on my head, sometimes they don't. sometimes they will even disappear just by walking out of the door to my house and then they will show up again an hour later when i cross another load boundary.

none of my gear has changed in the past week, if it was conflicting item slots that would have surfaced earlier by something im wearing getting force unequipped for them. instead they equip fine, and show up as worn in the player.inv list, regardless of if they are visually visible or not. it is true i have a lot of mods, but i've never had issues with armor pieces not rendering.

Interesting. I'll take another look at the esp later. If that doesn't work, I'll probably put orcs in the "no ears" races, along with khajiit, and argonians. (Come to think of it, I think I might have Tigras outright reject an argonian...)

:'( but she's so cute when they work certainly the race is not the issue here.