Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

I have been to goodsprings the photo does not help me as what is in the photo is not there

Goodsprings is in nevada, isn't it? ;) If you don't see that journal outside of riverrun, that's your problem. Maybe the mod isn't installed properly or maybe some other mod is conflicting?

I have been to goodsprings the photo does not help me as what is in the photo is not there

Goodsprings is in nevada, isn't it? ;) If you don't see that journal outside of riverrun, that's your problem. Maybe the mod isn't installed properly or maybe some other mod is conflicting?

yeh I found the journal :). got to tigas cave went thru the whole kiss thing & got the ears. Just i wait 24 hrs then when the waiting finishes i get a note saying something then it crashes on me. IDK i have all the required mods that it needs. but will keep trying diff things.

And its double post time! (Boy, I never do this, but I feel like this one deserves its own post.)

I was thinking about possibilities for creating the "haunched" look of a werewolf, without needing a completely new body mesh, and I think I may have come up with a solution. I think it may be possible to use the HDT high heels system to help compensate for the fact that I need more vertical space to work with in order to keep the base "human" legs without having to shape them around to fit the hybrid legs.

Pros:

-I could separate the claws and paws from each other, and allow for body slot items to be used.

-Uh... that's it, actually...

Cons:

-Yet another required file to add to the list...

-I have no idea how to go about adding the HDT effect to an armor.

-Will probably need to completely redo the mesh from scratch to get anything with remotely acceptable quality

-Separating the claws and paws would require me to have to go back through all my scripts and update them.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Questions? Snide remarks? (Been getting plenty of the last two lately...)

ok I found the book but when I go into the cave I can not move ? why

You should see something like a cinematic at that point (really just a conversation between two NPCs). If that's not happening you've probably got some sort of conflict or don't have all the required mods installed? (Honestly, I'm guessing here - that part worked perfectly for me)

And its double post time! (Boy, I never do this, but I feel like this one deserves its own post.)

I was thinking about possibilities for creating the "haunched" look of a werewolf, without needing a completely new body mesh, and I think I may have come up with a solution. I think it may be possible to use the HDT high heels system to help compensate for the fact that I need more vertical space to work with in order to keep the base "human" legs without having to shape them around to fit the hybrid legs.

Pros:

-I could separate the claws and paws from each other, and allow for body slot items to be used.

Cons:

-Will probably need to completely redo the mesh from scratch to get anything with remotely acceptable quality

-Separating the claws and paws would require me to have to go back through all my scripts and update them.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Questions? Snide remarks? (Been getting plenty of the last two lately...)

I *really* like this mod. I love what you have so far and I'm looking forward to a lot of the stuff you've mentioned in your posts about future ideas. Literally my *only* complaint is that I can't "put on some damned clothes already!" ;) It wouldn't be so big a deal in and of itself, but there are a few quests out there (mostly in other mods) that required a character to wear a specific costume and so I end up having to make choices I don't like. :(

So that ramble aside, I guess what I'm saying is that anything that let's me put some clothes back on is a great addition to an already awesome mod, if you ask me. ;)

so here goes You should Add These if you want to :)

-Tail animations

-Rear Slap/Spank animation

-Kissing animations

-Pregnancy Support

- Change (Glowing) eyecolor (For Hybrid) 

-More Fur

-Feeding

-Upgradable FrostFang Cave or Upgradable tigras pride

- Hybrid perk tree

To be continued later...

When I return to Tigras' cave after "waiting a while" he's running around the area. I can't speak to him once I catch up with him, I'm just bangin E to no avail. Any suggestions?

Hm.. Did something try attacking you outside of the cave? Sometimes he will go into "search mode" if an enemy was outside the cell, and you won't be able to talk to him while that is happening.

so here goes You should Add These if you want to :)

-Tail animations

-Rear Slap/Spank animation

-Kissing animations

-Pregnancy Support

- Change (Glowing) eyecolor (For Hybrid) 

-More Fur

-Feeding

-Upgradable FrostFang Cave or Upgradable tigras pride

- Hybrid perk tree

To be continued later...

-1. I don't feel nearly skilled enough to pull off something like tail animations, unfortunately.

-2. Same problem as above, except with the added problem of body meshes. I've seen some pretty huge butts in LL. (yuck...)

-3. Same problem as 1. Animations aren't really my bag. Maybe in the future.

-4. The CBBE meshes support pregnancy. The UNPB ones that johnny made do not, although the ones I did in the past did... (but had problems of their own)

-5. An interesting idea. I'll think about that one more later on. I don't have any eye textures that I really have permission to use, however.

-6. That's something I want to do as well, but I think I will need to do the mesh over again from scratch.

-7. I'm not sure what you mean by feeding...? If you're thinking something like cannibalism, then definitely not. If you're thinking "feeding" on Tigras, maybe I could do that in the future... (if animations like that ever arise... I've asked about something like that before and got rejected.)

-8. Way ahead of you there. There's an entire room in Frostfang cave that I've barricaded off for future use. Wanted to make it unlockable in 1.0, but decided not to. (Don't look at it guys, you'll spoil the surprise :( )

-9. Yeah, I still need to flesh this out more. Only problem is figuring out how to balance them, and then the extensive amount of testing to make sure everything works right....

I'm having a problem with the lone wolf quest. I know that tigras is supposed to kill the darkfang assassin, but for some reason, they just stare at each other. I'm not exactly sure how to get the papyrus for this problem.

That's where you're wrong. Originally, yeah... I was going to do that, but... werewolf ai is fucking STUPID when you make them fight each other. Instead, I had to replace it with a simple conversation between the two. If you don't have fuz ro d'oh, that would be why you can't see it. I guess it could also be that you don't have subtitles enabled at all... /shrug

But yeah, the intro scene for Tigras was going to be much more awesome than it ended up being, but, as I said... werewolf AI sucks.

How long is the conversation between them? I have subtitles enabled, but none pop up. I hate to be much of a bother, but I really do like the idea behind this mod, and I'm excited to see the dialogue you have added. I've tried just waiting it out, and it didn't seem to help.

I'm having a problem with the lone wolf quest. I know that tigras is supposed to kill the darkfang assassin, but for some reason, they just stare at each other. I'm not exactly sure how to get the papyrus for this problem.

That's where you're wrong. Originally, yeah... I was going to do that, but... werewolf ai is fucking STUPID when you make them fight each other. Instead, I had to replace it with a simple conversation between the two. If you don't have fuz ro d'oh, that would be why you can't see it. I guess it could also be that you don't have subtitles enabled at all... /shrug

But yeah, the intro scene for Tigras was going to be much more awesome than it ended up being, but, as I said... werewolf AI sucks.

How long is the conversation between them? I have subtitles enabled, but none pop up. I hate to be much of a bother, but I really do like the idea behind this mod, and I'm excited to see the dialogue you have added. I've tried just waiting it out, and it didn't seem to help.

Do you have Fuz Ro D-oh installed? You need that to see silent dialogue.

Do you have Fuz Ro D-oh installed? You need that to see silent dialogue.

I don't think I do. Thanks, I'll try that, but shouldn't subtitles still show up?

I really like this mod, but I do have a few suggestions:

1. Are you going to make a pack system? In the present story you already have other werewolves present and Tigras said they ran away. Why not find them in quest like fashion and add them to the pack. Hierarchy could be shown in simply through names and whatever dialogue or text boxes there were. You might even consider adding the werewolf from Ill Met By Moonlight. You could just add a text after that quest is finished and offer to make him a member of the pack. Then just move him to Frostfang cave and he can just cave sit while the alpha and beta go on their adventures then he wouldn't have to be alone.

2. I like my character to be the beta in the relationship, so if you decide to do something like the above suggestion, maybe you could make Tigras lead? Like he might need to fight something (or someone) or the two of you have to retrieve something (or again someone) and by way of a quest update the player's job would be to simply follow Tigras. Or change it up, like say you find a really submissive werewolf and Tigras in all his alpha glory is a bit to intimidating for him (or her) and the beta needs to handle the problem or at least do the talking. 

3. I understand that making Tigras change back and forth from werewolf to human or werewolf to wolf would be complicated. So why not just make a spell (that could be acquired through a quest) that you cast only once. It wouldn't even have to do anything other than shine for a second or two. Then Tigras could say something like, "Now whenever we come across other non werewolves we will appear as two normal people, but to each other and other werewolves we will always be as we are." Then it would make sense as to why whenever you walk into a city or just encounter normal people they don't begin attacking (or you know, praying for their lives) the large and menacing werewolf that follows you were ever you go. Maybe you could make it so the Vigilant still attack you because they can see past the spell which could lead to other quests or even a kidnapping of the player or Tigras.

These are my suggestions.

1. I have plans in the future for the runaway Darkfangs. Just don't ask me what they are. As for whats-his-name, I really don't want to touch vanilla quests with a 20 foot pole. While it sounds like a great idea, as soon as I start messing with vanilla assets, that's where compatibility starts to become a problem. (Guess Mr can't wear clothing on you body shouldn't be talking about compatibility issues though...)

3. Tigras, his brothers, and all of the dark pack werewolves are different from normal werewolves in skyrim. Instead of being an infected human, they were born as a werewolf. Hence... they never had a human form to begin with. At some point, I actually plan on showing how the people of skyrim (or at least, the men...) have a mutually beneficial relationship with each other. That's distant future stuff though.

The Bodyslide meshes are in CBBE or in UNPB?

EDIT: Also i use Expanded Towns and Cities so i cant find that pile :( is there a way to find the journal ID so i can add it in inventory trought the console?

EDIT: Nvm i found the journal code :P

Pros:

Cons:

I enjoy this mod a great deal, but in terms of playable combat not being able to wear a chest piece can be quite a hindrance as I use SkyRe and armor plays a much larger role than in vanilla Skyrim and I am sure there are others who use it as well. I don't mind another required file, and I would greatly appreciate this change. However I do understand this would take a lot of work, but if you are up to it I say go right ahead!

For the record, hybrids will passively take 25% less damage from all sources, which is basically the equivalent of having 250 armor in skyRe, plus the magic resistance it passively gives. (That's not counting silver weapons... haha...)

Also, just a fyi to all future posters, if I've answered a question recently, I will NOT answer the same question a couple of posts later.