Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

The journal is actually by Riverwood's west gate. Riverwood does have a south gate, but almost nobody ever has a reason to pass through it.

This is actually really true but the way Riverwood sits the west and south gates are in corner directions Southwest and Southeast. No true south. Also the journal is by the fire pit/ on the log pile (Depending on if you have extra mods that add content to vanilla map). I had a rare case of it spawning IN the fire pit so you need to check all over the fire pit ooutside the WEST gate.

How do I start? Good question. There is a small pile of logs by Riverwood's south gate. Try looking around there for a Journal. From here, you will be pointed to Tigras's new cave, which is located on the south edge of lake Ilinalta. (Hint: Go to the guardian stones, and walk along the shore.) From here, everything else should be pretty self explanatory.

Ran all over Riverwood's and checked to wood piles found nothing I looked by the south gate nothing there 

OK two things: 1) I had the same problem so i poked around and found the location shown in spoiler

look beside the bucket (not currently shown because breeder not active at this time) after the guards get sent  to riverwood they camp south of the south gate.

Apparently mating with Tigras counts as being raped rather than as consensual sex; Apropos is using its rape messages, Lover's Victim is giving the victim debuff associated with being raped, and so on. 

Hm... That shouldn't be the case. The only scenario I flagged as an aggressive scene is if the player allows Tigras's arousal to max out. It could possibly be that those mods consider beast animations to be aggressive by default? I'm not sure, as I don't use either of those mods personally.

Apparently mating with Tigras counts as being raped rather than as consensual sex; Apropos is using its rape messages, Lover's Victim is giving the victim debuff associated with being raped, and so on. 

Hm... That shouldn't be the case. The only scenario I flagged as an aggressive scene is if the player allows Tigras's arousal to max out. It could possibly be that those mods consider beast animations to be aggressive by default? I'm not sure, as I don't use either of those mods personally.

That could very well be it. Now that you mention it, whenever I use SexLab Enchantress spells to make animals have sex with my character, that also gets counted as being raped, nevermind that she obviously wouldn't have cast the spell if she wasn't willing, etc.

Hy!

@mayorovp : I dont have this issue, maybe try to change the tail ?

@Phoenix : I tweaked (remove the part of the mesh invisible in game, made a half body mirored for symetrie.) and do a 7b Bomshell (tbbp and belly support... *erm* belly not tested yet.) convertion of the breeder-body.

I ask your permisson for posting it here. Can i?

post-285029-0-67611300-1405608054_thumb.png

CTD when tail equiped... why?

Don't know if  it was discovered  but I found a CTD  when using a no-vanilla race  ( in my case The Ningheim)

Don't know for "Mayorovp" but I  always crash for the Tail.

Opinion about your Mod :

Nice and fun ( but the decision is a little simplistic, seriously , who want to mate fast with a werewolf ? ) lol

Suggestion :

Make the legs/arm more feminne

Try to match the fur's color ( Black ears , brow arms/legs )

and of course make a compatibility with all race mod :P

Thanks for this mod :P

Problem with breeding with Tigras went my PC has sex with him the animation is off dose not matter if I hit the ( [  ) key to fix it just go back to the same thing. see the screenshots 

also getting SLB: Animation failed to start 

Tigras just stay in the Frostfang Cave dose not follow my PC is that a bug or dose he just stay there 

post-69983-0-66553200-1405830457_thumb.jpg

post-69983-0-34859600-1405830468_thumb.jpg

post-69983-0-98915700-1405830477_thumb.jpg

post-69983-0-76016000-1405830488_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragenx

I... don't even know where to start with that papyrus log. Almost the entire thing was just one massive backlog of errors. More than likely, the scripts aren't running at all because papyrus is just going nuts on you. It's most likely your save game that's messed up.

Also, for alignment, try U instead.

Hate to double post, but I think it's necessary this time around.

Been too long without any new information. Some recent developments have gotten me somewhat motivated to get back into working with SLB. First of all Haar, if you don't mind, once I test out those meshes ingame, I'd like to make a proper download package with it and put it on the downloads page so it doesn't get lost. Would you mind that? You'd get credit for that conversion, of course.

Anyways, I've been thinking some more about the shifting spell. I'm going to keep it simple for the next update, but later on down the line, I'd like to make the process more gradual, so that as the players arousal hits multiple thresholds, more of their hybrid traits come back. (IE, first your ears pop back out, then your tail...and then you get furry again)

Also, due to some knowledge I've gleaned from other projects, I might be able to separate "hybrid arousal" from normal arousal completely. Basically hybrid arousal would go up, but would only be dropped from mating with Tigras. Not sure if I'll go through with this yet though.

So...yeah... I'm not dead guys, not by a long shot.

*Edit* Also, for the sake of my sanity, still going to keep the hybrid stuff invisible in the inventory. The script-y problems with them should be gone after the next update though.

A way to hide the hybrid body would be awesome. I don't really care for the werewolf textures, instead preferring my own body and feet meshes. I do like the concept though, and will definitely consider trying it out more at a later date. Trying to complete that challenge with the darkfangs was hilarious as a lvl 3 though, as I just used Frost magic and kited the beta in a circle lol. This would be pretty epic when Primal Magic gets released.

Oh, when you read the journal from the Darkfangs, they refer to a "human" helping Tigras, but I was playing as a Khajiit (≧∇≦)

Yeah... I should probably just remove any references to the player's "race" in stuff. Otherwise, it just ends up becoming really tedious to check races and add in custom text for each thing.

*Edit* Also, some ideas for a potential giant scenario are beginning to coalesce now.

*Edit2* Having some issues with actually forcing the player to shift back. Just out of curiosity, does anyone even like the arousal events? I'm thinking about scrapping them, especially if nobody even cares for them.

Well, i like the idea of this Mod so i downloaded and installed it. Everything works well, no CTD, but there are 2 things which i dont like.

1. The Tail

The Tail isn't attached to the Body, it just floats behind the PC, i will add 2 Screenshots which show that the Standingidle makes the Hips of the PC moving a bit, but the Tail doesn't move at all (and if you run it becomes even worse, because then the movement of the Hips is stronger while the Tail is just "flying" behind the PC).

post-346896-0-06000300-1406202705_thumb.jpg post-346896-0-26689200-1406202736_thumb.jpg

2. Scrambling the texture of the Bodyskin.

After the end of the transforming process the body of the PC seems to be not nude but covered by a armor which uses a scrambled version of the skin texture (at least it looks like that). In Bodyslide 2 the Armor looked ok. Will add 3 Screenshots which will show that the PC doesn't look like a Hybrid but more like a Mutant from FO3.

post-346896-0-97139800-1406203457_thumb.jpg post-346896-0-38610800-1406203473_thumb.jpg post-346896-0-23752800-1406203492_thumb.jpg

I guess the problem with the tail is exactly that....a problem of the tail, not your Mod and the strange texture error...well, i think something went terribly wrong in the game, because the armor looks good in BS 2, but not in the game.

After reading that this Mod is not compatible with SD+ i will uninstall it for now, but i will bookmark it, in case that i want to play another interesting story in Skyrim :)

i have a problem with the quest when Tigras ask you to find a base!

when i come inside the game is just quit without telling the mistake!

What is the problem?

Not enough information to say. When does it happen? As soon as you enter? Once you enter the main chamber?

hey, i have  a problem when i enter the cave everything, the werewolfs step in front of me and don't do anything, can't move can't talk to them, please help if possible :)

Do you have fuz ro d'oh installed?