Sexlab Breeder [v1.01]

Glad I could help.

*Edit* I don't think I am going to do anymore blog posts. It doesn't feel worth the time with how quickly the "new blog entries" area gets spammed up by picture posts and things like that.

Anyways, I'm still kind of stuck with a problem that I can't really figure out right now, so things are kind of on the backburner until I get it figured out. (Hah, as if anyone will actually read this edit...)

After reading the journal I cannot find the cave. I've done two full laps around the lake and swam back and fourth through the lake from the guardian stones to the lady stone. Can someone please give me the "exact" location of the cave. A screenshot would be helpful  :P

Its at the lake opposite side to Illinalta's deep, there is a small island bit, it will display on the map as a grove (sorry screenshot doesn't seem to want to attach)

After reading the journal I cannot find the cave. I've done two full laps around the lake and swam back and fourth through the lake from the guardian stones to the lady stone. Can someone please give me the "exact" location of the cave. A screenshot would be helpful  :P

Its at the lake opposite side to Illinalta's deep, there is a small island bit, it will display on the map as a grove (sorry screenshot doesn't seem to want to attach)

Hmm It doesn't seem to show on my map... can you be more specific. From Illinalta's deep, is it north, east, west or south, which island bit? I see a lot of small islands. If I can just see a screenshot it would clearly answer my question :D. If there is suppose to be a marker or something then I don't think I've installed correctly  :s  I used NMM and got the MCM menu and installed all the requirments.... is there something missing???? or am I blind  ;)

Never mind! I found it ;D

Hmm It doesn't seem to show on my map... I don't think I've installed correctly  :s  I used NMM and got the MCM menu and installed all the requirments.... is there something missing???? or am I blind  ;)

Hope this has attached

post-92466-0-77233300-1406900807_thumb.jpg

my game crashes when i evolved the tail... you now after he injected you with hybrid poison and you are evolving and getting ears (didnt crash) and after that you get tail but as fast as this message that are telling you that you evolved the tail, when i click "ok" at the bottom of the message, my game crashes and yes i got all the required shit for this mod. but why does my game crash? and i use temptress race and unpb.

@Zombrexo i think that because you use a non-vanilla race. Sometime they have ther own body and squeleton, that can be the cause of your crash.

@Phoenix My skills are far lower than your's but maybe i can help you, If you want.

And here is a cleaner Breeder-Body (7b Bomshell tbbp+belly) than i do recently : attachicon.gif7bbshbreederbody.zip work fine for me , tell me if not for you.

hey i did download your files and i changed my ingame race to a nord then i evolved tail 2 sec later after i clicked ok bellow  of the "you have evolved tail message" my game  still crashes... wtf?

I've been having one crash issue with this:

After my character (a Redguard) had gotten the ears and the tail (but not the claws), I tried to do the quest "The Mind of Madness" in Solitude, the one where you meet Sheogorath and get the Wabbajack. I could do the quest just fine, but after getting back out of Pelagius' mind and being dumped back into the palace, trying to save my game (or doing anything that would trigger an autosave) immediately crashed the game. Tried it at least three times, same result every time.

(Tried the same quest with a different character, one that hadn't met Tigras yet. No crash.)

After the transformation happened, my mesh body assumed what I can only imagine to be the UNP version of the body. Seeing as I use CBBE, there was an obvious texture error. Using bodyslide I can 'craft' a body which I think uses the CBBE mesh, but I don't know which filepath to use to overwrite the ones that come with the base install. Is there a filepath for me to use to overwrite, or is there another method of getting a CBBE mesh in there? Because as it is, everything works grand, save for the texture distortion/break around the human body.

You were right. Hmm... now I have a new problem: Breasts are squashed. Regardless of weight value. it'd be as if they were pressed back by a tight bra. Is it a skeleton issue? I have the necessary skeleton for normal bodies but does the game count it for other meshes like this, or do I need to copy over the skeleton files to the Sexlab Breeder folders inside Meshes? I found that the .nif files are located in a separate folder entirely, from other body meshes. Its in a "meshes\Sexlab Breeder" instead of "meshes\actors\etc", so is it possible the game isn't reading any skeletons because of the entirely different folder format?

Its possible that the skeleton you're using is out of date. I don't package a skeleton with any of my stuff, so that's why people get a CTD if they aren't using an appropriate one.

However, it could also be that the CBBE meshes themselves are the problem. I don't believe that was the case back when I used them, but... that was a long time ago...

*Edit* On a side note, I'm starting to plan out one of my most elaborate and ambitious scenarios yet. (I know, that isn't saying much, but...) Will give more details if 1. I could secure permissions for the idea, and 2. If I can actually make some progress on the idea. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to get permission for this concept, but... we'll see.

*Edit2* Honestly, I don't think I'd package this new idea with SLB. It's too good of an idea on its own to be bundled up with my other work.

*Edit3* Just a heads up, I will probably stop working on Tigras's questlines for a long time once v1.1 comes out, and the bugfixes and such are there. Right now, there just isn't enough stuff for werewolves around for me to have any passion for it anymore.

so i was looking for where the journal should be and after finding a picture with it i went to the frontgate but i found a camp instead of a logpile and i have no idea why

SPBYatl.png

It means you have either some alternate start mod, or progressed the main story past a certain point. There is a book by the fire (I see it in your screenshot), and that is the book you are looking for.

so i was looking for where the journal should be and after finding a picture with it i went to the frontgate but i found a camp instead of a logpile and i have no idea whySPBYatl.png

The Camp appears after you notify the Jarl that Riverwood needs help, and the quest for dragonstone starts.

for some reason my game crashes when i reach the tail stage anyone know why?

I am having this same issue. I want to post my papyrus log but I do not know where to look in order to post it. I get the ears, I sleep until the transformation to the tail stage and as soon as I turn off the notification, the game crashes. I have sexlab werewolves 2.1 and erundils werewolves installed. idk if those cause conflicts. if you can tell me how to post the papyrus logs i will gladly post them and thanks for what seems to be a great mod thus far.