Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, brianardo said:

Sorry to bother you again. the mod seems to be running well with no issues. I have encountered a strange thing that I have never seen before. Whenever I use the makeup feature of the mod my characters face turns blue. That is both from marina and the implant. Am I missing  a texture or something?

I suspect you haven't updated these two prerequisite mods to the required versions ( or more recent) 
 

Posted
2 hours ago, woodrealmelf said:

ive been wondering for a while now and why is that when just finish a gangbang scene after all that pc would comment that she needs more dick mileage, i mean what? does MSA only count the sex through only sexfight? it doesnt count outside or sexfight not active?

It could be that you drove your playthrough to such heights of depravity that you need more than one gangbang to hit the daily quota.
One of the themes of the mod is that choices in general have consequences.

MCM cravings settings can take care of all that, broadly. Soften the consequences and such.

Posted (edited)

A not-very-tested version that should do tighter checks against dead NPCs that were killed in the last possible second in combat (  late grenade and whatnot) , accidentally slipping into mesmerize when used as surrender,  without mesmerize knowing they had been killed and they should not be scheduled for any other interactions. 
 

MSMA_Latest_Main_Act1_[In_Development_1_1812].zip

Edited by MSM_Alice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...