windu190 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 I have serviced 62 clients now and the random quests are still not appearing. to be honest, it's getting a little bit boring. Is there a way to see what rank you currently have? I was told earlier the random quests start around rank 12-15, if I can see my rank at least then I'll know how long I still have to wait.
nameless701 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Version 1.07f I can not start the FoodJob. (after startquest mf_FoodJob) I open the console for getstage...it says FoodJob 0.00 I ask for an other Job...this works,but the new Job dont start Edit.: i play only TavernJob and homedelivery (36 jobs) (Jobs with Cratures are not an Option for me)
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 I have serviced 62 clients now and the random quests are still not appearing. to be honest, it's getting a little bit boring. Is there a way to see what rank you currently have? I was told earlier the random quests start around rank 12-15, if I can see my rank at least then I'll know how long I still have to wait. Do you have rank 62 or number of clients 62? If using default a rank of 62 would take like 310 clients.
windu190 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Serviced 62 clients. At first I said rank 62 but that was a typo. And 310 clients!? 0.o seems I have a lot of work to do still. I assume I can go through the ranks faster by lowering rank stride?
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Serviced 62 clients. At first I said rank 62 but that was a typo. And 310 clients!? 0.o seems I have a lot of work to do still. I assume I can go through the ranks faster by lowering rank stride? I was only pointing out what rank 62 would be. I think to unlock all the quests you need rank 12-15 range I forget off the top of my head. So 60 to 75 clients should unlock all the quests. Yes if you set the rank requirements forget what it is actually called down it lowers how many you need. For testing I put mine at 1 so I only had to do 15 clients or so to unlock everything. When i get around to playing next and not testing I think i will put it at 3 clients per rank.
windu190 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 But I take it there is no way to see what rank you currently have?
jxm Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Mh actually like this idea. Always searched for stuff to happen at Rank 4 or 5 as Rank 3 is the last one to unlock content. May be 5 could unlock quests that are given by random ppl approaching you. i like that. If you eventually put in things liek that, you'll aquire personal hero status with me! And a salut for herbel for brining Messalina, Rome's greatest slut, into this thread!
permidion Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 mmm I got an update notice but I dont see anything new. what has changed ?
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 But I take it there is no way to see what rank you currently have? I don't think so least I can't recall off the top of my head. It just list clients and then you do the math. It should say how many ranks you need to unlock the quests if memory serves. So just times that number by 5 and that is how many clients you need on default. I think rank 15 gets you the final quests which is 75 clients but I won't swear to it as I am doing this from memory.
korialstraszbob Posted May 12, 2014 Author Posted May 12, 2014 Serviced 62 clients. At first I said rank 62 but that was a typo. And 310 clients!? 0.o seems I have a lot of work to do still. I assume I can go through the ranks faster by lowering rank stride? You can see how the rank is calculated in the help text in the MCM Menu. But just to save you the trouble: ProstituteRank1 = 2 * rankStride ProstituteRank2 = 5 * rankStride ProstituteRank3 = 9 * rankStride ProstituteRank4 = 14 * rankStride ProstituteRank5 = 20 * rankStride Rank 1 unlocks Home Deliveries Rank 2 unlockes CampJobs random Quests get unlocked at Rank 3 When you have the clients and talk to the inn keeper about work again he/she should tell you that there is something new once you heard that line the new feature is unlocked this is repeated until everything is unlocked. Rank is updated once you turn in a job.
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Did you change that Kori? I thought it use to be set to x5, since you have that slider bar or had. I have not tried the last couple of updates. Where you could slide it down or up and default was 5. I know when I slide it to 1, it seemed it would unlock all of them in like 15 clients are so.
windu190 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Well, when I ask for more work I have been getting this for a while now: "yes and I've recieved an interesting request". Though only the home deliveries are available. I assumed with 'an interesting request' the innkeeper was referring to the home delivery quests, though now I'm not so sure. My rank stride used to be on 5 until I serviced 44 clients. From then on Rank stride was on 1 and I have now serviced 72 clients. Still no random quests. I think something is wrong.
germanicus Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Korial, I ave done some testing of your mod (5 different character on 5 different locations doing the tavern and home delivery quests), although I think that the issue is not primary related to the quests, rather to your mod and SL. 1.50+ I discovered unusual behaving of your mod in my game. First, after of couple sex scenes, your mod turns of the TFC camera (free camera) and then, very soon it freezes PC making him/her unmovable. No other command then "tfc" can unfreeze PC. All this behaving started when you update your mod to SL 1.54 and newer. No other mods that triggers sex animations are doing this but your. So, it's either SL's issue or your mods issue.
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 Well, when I ask for more work I have been getting this for a while now: "yes and I've recieved an interesting request". Though only the home deliveries are available. I assumed with 'an interesting request' the innkeeper was referring to the home delivery quests, though now I'm not so sure. My rank stride used to be on 5 until I serviced 44 clients. From then on Rank stride was on 1 and I have now serviced 72 clients. Still no random quests. I think something is wrong. no the interesting request sounds like the start of the letter quest.
windu190 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 And considering I'm not getting a letter quest something must be wrong on my end.
nutluck Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 And considering I'm not getting a letter quest something must be wrong on my end. The home one might start that way too but by now you really should have gotten a letter quest by now. Have you tried telling the inn keeper you are done for the day, then talk to them about new jobs? See if it shows the military camp one, then do that one and come back and say you are done for the day again. then talk to them again and see if you get another option?
pinky6225 Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 And considering I'm not getting a letter quest something must be wrong on my end. The letter quest should appear below the military camp quest in the dialogue options, sometimes for reasons I've not quite worked out it can take a couple of seconds to appear
most_wanted Posted May 12, 2014 Posted May 12, 2014 You deserve a medal for this would have never thought of that. will write it on the main page. To be honest no one should use that manager in the first place. Mod Organizer is like 10 times better of whatever other manager. Kori I'll begin testing soon, just one thing. I've read we need the wench outfit patch if we use (of course we do) SoS, but looking at SoS file tree or conflicts I don't see anything related to the wench outfit. Is it gone or it's something different (a script or whatever) Objection! Your argumentation is flawed as Evidence i will provide this screenshot form TESVEdit. TESVEdit.png Yes I just checked and It's there. Can't I just remove the SOS key? I'm installing, a question about this: How to Change the starting Clothes: Now new and Improved so read this if you did add your own cloths. Go to "Skyrim\Data" and open the file "MF_RP_Config.json" with a text editor of your choice. Inside you will find something like this:{ "startCloths": { "boots" : "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD1921", "cloths": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD191F" } }This is the config for the starting Clothes you get from the first inn keeper. the Point to the Vanilla Tavern Wench clothes and some leather boots. So what do you need to do now? Thats is quit easy: Just chage the value after the colon like this "__formData|<PluginFileName.extension>|0x<ID>". <PluginFileName.extension> is the name of the plugin file that adds the item. <ID> is the Form ID which you can find per the help console command or through TES5Edit or the Creation Kit. I simply have loose files that change the mesh of the wench clothes (so that they are compatible with the UNP body), so I guess I'm ok? Also this. And wasn't the "add the keyword" method more simple? Thanks.
Derethevil Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Korial, I ave done some testing of your mod (5 different character on 5 different locations doing the tavern and home delivery quests), although I think that the issue is not primary related to the quests, rather to your mod and SL. 1.50+ I discovered unusual behaving of your mod in my game. First, after of couple sex scenes, your mod turns of the TFC camera (free camera) and then, very soon it freezes PC making him/her unmovable. No other command then "tfc" can unfreeze PC. All this behaving started when you update your mod to SL 1.54 and newer. No other mods that triggers sex animations are doing this but your. So, it's either SL's issue or your mods issue. Encountering pretty much the same problems right now. Thought about a new save first, but that didnt change anything. Does anyone else encounter those problems?
windu190 Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Unfortunately neither of those things worked, the letter and military camp quests just don't appear. I wil try new save.
nutluck Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Unfortunately neither of those things worked, the letter and military camp quests just don't appear. I wil try new save. Yeah they should have shown up by now. I honestly have no idea why they wouldn't unless .... did you ever update this mod and forget to close it before updating? What I mean did you have the mod installed, was using it in game. Saved with out telling the inn keeper you was done for the day. Then exited and removed the mod and updated it? If you did that I could see the mod possible getting convicting scripting issues.
kralgar1 Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I read that this is a bug that mod author doesnt know how to fix but i keep getting the 'you have blacklisted all so and so animations' and then it plays a random animation. Has anyone figured out a workaround or anything by chance? Resetting animation registry in sexlab mcm i thought might do it but nope
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I'm having a bug where if I leave the inn to wander the town the innkeeper puts a bounty on my head of 0 Gold and it cancels the main prostitution quest.
nutluck Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I'm having a bug where if I leave the inn to wander the town the innkeeper puts a bounty on my head of 0 Gold and it cancels the main prostitution quest. The 0 gold part is weird but if you go to far from the inn in a town while doing the walk around whoring quest it will place a bounty on you.
germanicus Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Korial - it is "official" it isn't your mod's error, but SL's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now