This behavior happens when you start a quest at the innkeeper and no quest is found for whatever reason (I have a few suspicions about the causes, but I can't reproduce it in a guaranteed way).

So before you take on a new quest it is the best practice for now to save the game, take the quest. DON'T close the dialog, wait for it to close itself. If it doesn't and you get no notification about anything quest related (no quest started or something) the bug got you and you can reload. Whenever no quest gets started, the MCM menu is unresponsible which renders your game unplayable afterwards.

Excellent, thanks. I will keep that in mind going forward. :)

Hey guys, I've come across an issue that's hindering my progress through this deliciously superb mod; The military camp quest (Make love, not war) won't finish when I return to the Innkeeper (Riverwood). Each part of the quest is completed and he gives me my gold etc but it stays active in the log and it seems to prevent any futher mention of quest-jobs from anyone. I tried reloading to before accepting the quest and doing it again but it resulted in the same issue.

Not sure what the problem is or if there's a known solution outside of the console (spent 40 minutes reading pages of search results :P), I noticed a handful of people mentioned the same issue (not that they can't pick a quest up, but that it doesn't finish) but couldn't see any reponses with fixes. Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

*edit* Ok, it seems like I had two seperate problems/bugs that complimented each other well :P. I resolved the issue with no work besides base jobs (regardless of expertise level) being offered which got me back to the situation other people have had with it not activating the quests sometimes but that's fixed with a reload which is perfectly managable, so now I can get back to enjoying this brilliant mod :D.

WTF mate? Why does free fly camera work with ALL of my other mods except for this one, lol?.. Also why do some of my character's clients do their initial thing once or twice.. and then again, and again, and again, and again, and... until my game auto saves?

[EDIT] I don't mean to come across as an ass with the way I wrote this post, I'm just curious at to why that seems to be happening with this mod and none of my other mods. This has actually been something I've been noticing with this mod for a while now.

This is a wonderful mod, and I would like to see the development of more quests. I've just reached the military camp quest and this mods adds a lot  immersion to my gameplay. :D

Thank you very much!

I think it is a great mod also, the few things which I do not like though are if you're past the civil war you cannot get new radiant quest beyond house calls and I can see where use of JContainers may conflict with other mods which use JContainers ... varying versions of it.

i.e. Apropos uses ver .67 as this does while Slave Tats 1.4 uses ver 3.0 ... what that means possibly running into conflicts on mod updates due JContainer versions - An Interface on JContainer's part should have been in place to address such issues within it's use - keeping it objective.

I've got a small problem, I can only get 1 client now. After the scenes with the first one end I cannot get into scenes with other clients - they follow me, all dialogue is there but scenes don't trigger.

Maybe it's related to the fact that I previously had the version of Radiant that isn't uptaded anymore.

So I've got a weird quirk. I can't get any quests to start. If I open the mod settings up in MCM and click on Quest Settings, nothing loads (and everything else stops responding until I quit the menu). If I uninstall the mod, the game crashes on any save/auto-save.

The mod worked fine previously. This just seems to have cropped up today. Are there any known potential causes or conflicts for this behaviour? I can say that even w/ the mod uninstalled RadiantProstitution doesn't seem to get removed from MCM, even if I let the client sit for quite some time. I've been rummaging through the thread and Googling for similar behaviours and nothing I've seen suggested seems to work.

Edit: Alright, this time it seemed to drop out of the menu after about 7mins, but still crashed on save/auto-save.

Edit 2: Gave up and rolled back to a save from before I started RadiantProstitution... seems to be working fine under this save.

I had the same thing happen to me after my first military camp quest.

This behavior happens when you start a quest at the innkeeper and no quest is found for whatever reason (I have a few suspicions about the causes, but I can't reproduce it in a guaranteed way).

So before you take on a new quest it is the best practice for now to save the game, take the quest. DON'T close the dialog, wait for it to close itself. If it doesn't and you get no notification about anything quest related (no quest started or something) the bug got you and you can reload. Whenever no quest gets started, the MCM menu is unresponsible which renders your game unplayable afterwards.

Yeah i asked for another camp quest and nothing triggered and it just froze up everytime I opened the mod menu on quests.

Tried removing the mod but then got a CTD as soon as I tried to save.   Eventually just went back to a previous save and things have been fine, but been to scared to try another camp though.

I am experiencing an issue during home delivery where, after the first set of animations, I lose most control of my character, she stands there and all I can do is move the camera, wait, and access the pause menu

I think this may be more of a sex lab thing then tied to this mod.  I frequently have this issue,  so much so i save before every encounter.

I once managed to get control again after trying to end animations and recycling characters and myself and enabling player control and a billion other things after like 30 min.  No idea what finally fixed it, so now i just save and reload if stuck.

I am experiencing an issue during home delivery where, after the first set of animations, I lose most control of my character, she stands there and all I can do is move the camera, wait, and access the pause menu

Going into Sexlab Defeat and clicking Clearup animations usually pulls you out of that.

Has anyone got this to work with Jcontainer version 3? I tried it but it didn't seem to find any quests so i switched back to 0.65 but that could have a issue with my PC rather than the mods themselves.

Typically, when JContainer changes mods utilizing it must also be addressed.

For those having issue's with the Military Camp quest... Do not try to start it unless the "in game time" is in the business hours of the working girls of this mod.

This was found out months ago and is somewhere in this post (search tavern or whore or something along those lines in this thread and you should find it).

Simple Answer: The Tavern Girls (which one will be sent with you on the camp mission) work the night shift... So trying to start a Military Camp Mission at noon "in game time" will cause the mod to kinda break... the easiest way to check and see if the MCM menu is frozen for RP. If it is then the only way to resolve that freeze is to load a previous save (from before the incident).

On a different subject:

On the Camera and control lockups... The only thought that comes to mind is if those calls are in certain scripts for this mod (which those calls should be left to SL Framework and it's scripts to handle disabling and enabling controls, free camera, and what not).

Why: If 2 mods try to enable free camera when a sex scene starts (say one of this scripts for a SexLab mod and then the core SexLab framework system).

Then you may end up without free camera being enabled. Same go with controls if at the end of a sex scene both mods try to enable player controls then somethings is going to break.

And I know that some of the scripts in RP call on either TM (toggle menu) and/or EPC (Enable Player Control). Doing TM is okay, but leave epc and tfc (Toggle Free Camera) to the SL Framework since it is a dependency.... Just a thought (but I could be complete wrong, which I've been known to be wrong. so take the idea with a grain of salt per say)...

Shit it's already 1am again... am I starting to ramble again.... bah Bed Time for Bozo!!!

Going into Sexlab Defeat and clicking Clearup animations usually pulls you out of that.

Thanks, I did as you suggested and it set everything right.  this is easily one of my favorite mods right now

For those having issue's with the Military Camp quest... Do not try to start it unless the "in game time" is in the business hours of the working girls of this mod.

This was found out months ago and is somewhere in this post (search tavern or whore or something along those lines in this thread and you should find it).

Simple Answer: The Tavern Girls (which one will be sent with you on the camp mission) work the night shift... So trying to start a Military Camp Mission at noon "in game time" will cause the mod to kinda break... the easiest way to check and see if the MCM menu is frozen for RP. If it is then the only way to resolve that freeze is to load a previous save (from before the incident).

l

Thanks.  That makes sense.  I think both times it broke on me was because i tried to start these during the day.

Thanks will try that.

Had a thing yesterday where I got my first letter but it didn't start teh quest.  Went back and asked if the inn keeper had another letter and that triggered it then.

Has anyone got this to work with Jcontainer version 3? I tried it but it didn't seem to find any quests so i switched back to 0.65 but that could have a issue with my PC rather than the mods themselves.

Not compatible due to API changes. Actually the only thing mod author have to do to make it compatible is recompile scripts, a task for a few seconds

I am able to give a Sanctified Amulet of Dibella to a follower and she does prostitute herself, I am wondering if they make any money? I checked her inventory and she had no money and I had no new options with the barkeep for the follower I prostituted.

Also, this mod does some strange stuff with the Immersive Wenches mod. In Riverwood, a wench will appear at the edge of town and the message "a wench is on the job" will show and she will prostitute herself. After she reaches the inn or her shift comes up and she is working at the inn she will no longer be on the job. I know some others have tested the mod, I am just curious as to why this message happens in the first place as she has no amulet, only the wench clothes. I have not tried to pickpocket an amulet into her/their inventories yet but I sure that would put them to work and that was my original intention of that mod.

I also noticed a possible bug, sometimes I would ask Hulda in Whiterun to prostitute my character and I would be able to be approached by NPCs and ask them if they are looking for a good time (set to both in MCM). I noticed, sometimes, that Hulda does not have the option "I'm Done for Now" only the regular 'I hear Inkeepers are Hiring' message, perhaps it is the Immersive Wenches mod as that mod as includes a Barmaid that I can ask to prostitute my PC, the same as Hulda. I may end up uninstalling Immersive Wenches but I would really miss wenches in all the taverns soliciting people.

No, they don't make actual money, it just puts the NPC wearer in a routine package where they offer themselves to customers in inns.  And really, if they did make any money it'd go to the innkeeper, not you.

Thanks for the reply. There are other pros. mods that work followers so it's no big deal. I wish I could work along side my follower the way RPT does it and we could have our own money pools (her inventory). I would let her keep her own money and use it for her own gear and needs. By that I mean the follower would make the same money I do, she gets her cut and so does the innkeeper not the innkeeper getting 100% that doesn't make sense. It also would work well with Realistic Room Rental mod, the follower can pay for a room as well.

So I've got a weird quirk. I can't get any quests to start. If I open the mod settings up in MCM and click on Quest Settings, nothing loads (and everything else stops responding until I quit the menu). If I uninstall the mod, the game crashes on any save/auto-save.

The mod worked fine previously. This just seems to have cropped up today. Are there any known potential causes or conflicts for this behaviour? I can say that even w/ the mod uninstalled RadiantProstitution doesn't seem to get removed from MCM, even if I let the client sit for quite some time. I've been rummaging through the thread and Googling for similar behaviours and nothing I've seen suggested seems to work.

Edit: Alright, this time it seemed to drop out of the menu after about 7mins, but still crashed on save/auto-save.

Edit 2: Gave up and rolled back to a save from before I started RadiantProstitution... seems to be working fine under this save.

I had the same thing happen to me after my first military camp quest.

Yeah i asked for another camp quest and nothing triggered and it just froze up everytime I opened the mod menu on quests.

Tried removing the mod but then got a CTD as soon as I tried to save.   Eventually just went back to a previous save and things have been fine, but been to scared to try another camp though.

Guys i basicly have this except i have no save to go back to. Is there a way to cut the loop or to fix it ?

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of RPT with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources.7z

To make this mod compatible with JContainer 3.0 I recompiled the sources (apparently that's all what needs to be done to be compatible with the newest JContainer) and replaced the contained JContainer with the newest one.

And while I was at it, I also removed ~80 scripts which are not referenced by any form, and I therefore consider as dead code. There were also some compile errors in the remaining scripts which I also fixed (some calls to non-existing functions which I simply commented out)

Just override the existing script and SKSE folders of RPT with the attached ones.

And when you are saying "Thanks for your effort but it's no use for me because Apropos is still incompatible", don't worry, I have also taken care of Apropos.

Good job...