Doubtful.  I recently replaced my graphics card, and both that and this one are more than powerful enough to run Skyrim, and I still have the errors.  The errors also don't happen during animations--they can happen before or after it.  And if it were the animations causing it, then potentially any sex scene with a giant would have a problem.  As far as anyone knows, these errors only happen at the Sleeping Tree Camp.

I still can't rund the mod, alas. Older versions were no problem, but the newer ones CTD on load of an established save, regardless of whether from main menu or the game itself from a fresh start.

TESVedit finds no load order problem. Savegame cleaner finds no chaff. 

Papyrus log ends like this:

[08/04/2014 - 01:06:54AM] error: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (40003DEF) cannot be bound because (0003BDE9) is not the right type
[08/04/2014 - 01:06:58AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0102420C", missing file?
[08/04/2014 - 01:06:58AM] error: Unable to bind script TIF__0102420C to topic info 5702420C on because their base types do not match
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:50AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to (00000014) because their base types do not match
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:53AM] Loading game...
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PillorySex02()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PilloryBoundSex01()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PillorySex01()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PilloryTorment02()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PilloryTorment01()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] error: Failed to find variable ::Animation_var used in zbfSexLab_Defaults.Register_PilloryBoundSex02()
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_RNDWeight_01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[08/04/2014 - 01:07:54AM] warning: Could not find type QF_RNDWeight_01 in the type table in save

Note that without the mod, the game runs without any problem. But with the mod, it reproducibly CTDs on savegame load every single time. I'm really at a loss here.

@OH1972:  Most of those errors are looking for Zaz animations.  Do you have the latest Zaz animation pack, and did you run GenerateFNISforUsers?

EDIT:  May also have to clean the SexLab animation registry after loading.

Zaz is current, GenerateFNIS has been done, and SexLab has been cleaned.

Try this, load an older game. Then try loading the one your trying to currently play. I run into this sometimes and loading an older game then the current one usually works for me.

What I have done already was COC Whiterun from the main menu, which basically started a new game with a default character, and once everything had loaded, I loaded the current savegame - just the same CTD as if I had loaded it directly.

I'm having a problem with the quest line crapping out when it gets to the military camp quest.  It used to have another girl appear and then off you'd go.  Now, no one appears and the quest never starts.  If you go back to the innkeeper, she offers you the quest, again, and, again, it doesn't start.  Etc., etc.

I'm having a problem with the quest line crapping out when it gets to the military camp quest.  It used to have another girl appear and then off you'd go.  Now, no one appears and the quest never starts.  If you go back to the innkeeper, she offers you the quest, again, and, again, it doesn't start.  Etc., etc.

Have you completed the civil war quest line?  Past posts in this thread have pointed out that the military camp quest doesn't work after the civil war is over.  I can't remember, though, whether the innkeeper offers you the quest but it can't complete, or if the innkeeper doesn't offer you the quest.

The civil war isn't over.  I haven't even had the truce called, yet.

*  In fact, I haven't even joined a side, yet, in this game; although, I had the same problem in a previous game in which I'd joined the Legion and gotten just past the peace conference, and the quest wasn't working then, either.

Just reporting two annoying bugs i have come across, and have always had since 1.03c EXPERIMENTAL

1. whenever i finish a client (only when soliciting in a tavern), the client will keep fucking over and over again, as in when all 4 stages of sex are over, they will repeat a new scenario of fucking. (this only happens frquently, but not always and i have no idea why).

2. no matter what i try i simply cannot get the client scanner to work, it just simply does nothing, so when soliciting i can only initiate sex by talking to clients, they never approach me.

Just reporting two annoying bugs i have come across, and have always had since 1.03c EXPERIMENTAL

1. whenever i finish a client (only when soliciting in a tavern), the client will keep fucking over and over again, as in when all 4 stages of sex are over, they will repeat a new scenario of fucking. (this only happens frquently, but not always and i have no idea why).

2. no matter what i try i simply cannot get the client scanner to work, it just simply does nothing, so when soliciting i can only initiate sex by talking to clients, they never approach me.

1. Open MCM and verify the settings, there's a default max of 5 times the client can have you during the service. You can choose the value to have only one sex per client.

2. Did you choose the option "both" at the MCM? The default one you have to approach the clients. You have to change it if you want to be approached.

About my problem that I said last page, no one knows how can I unlock the quests after the natural? I surpassed the 14x ranking but there's no more new quests, only the one fron the mysterious letter, the army camp and the home delivery.

About my problem that I said last page, no one knows how can I unlock the quests after the natural? I surpassed the 14x ranking but there's no more new quests, only the one fron the mysterious letter, the army camp and the home delivery.

Not much help, but all the other quest are under mysterious letter, they just get added to the list of possible letters as you unlock them.  I do not know the specifics of unlocking them though, I have only seen 3 variations myself, ambush, giant camp job and companion job.

Not much help, but all the other quest are under mysterious letter, they just get added to the list of possible letters as you unlock them.  I do not know the specifics of unlocking them though, I have only seen 3 variations myself, ambush, giant camp job and companion job.

Thanks, this helps. Now I know it is under the mysterious letter, I thought it would only repeat the same job.

Sooo... no solution to my problem of the army camp quest not working?

Is there even just a way to auto-complete it once so I can move along the quest line?

* I came back the next day, and it let me do one of the next set of quests even though I never completed the army camp quest.  I just thought I'd pass that along for anyone else who runs into the same problem.

Is there even just a way to auto-complete it once so I can move along the quest line?

* I came back the next day, and it let me do one of the next set of quests even though I never completed the army camp quest.  I just thought I'd pass that along for anyone else who runs into the same problem.

I'm not 100% sure of what I'm saying, but you have already visited a military camp and it highlighted on the map?

Sometimes the other girl didn't appear and then I used to load a previous save and do it again and she would appear. Sometimes she would take time but she would eventually appear.

If it doesn't help try to use the console, "help wench" and "player.placeatme [wench ID number]" and see if you can talk to her.

And about my problem, I figured out that working at the Winking Skeever won't give my character Giants Camp job. It was available when she went to work at The Bannered Mare. I didn't managed to get the Orc Stronghold job, though, I went to Windhelm, Markarth and I only received Stranger and Companions quest. Oddly enough, I received a letter from  a stranger to meet near Narzulbur (Orc stronghold) while working in Windhelm. I thought I finally did it but then it was the normal stranger quest and it had nothing to do with the orcs.

Sometimes the other girl didn't appear and then I used to load a previous save and do it again and she would appear. Sometimes she would take time but she would eventually appear..

I've had to do this too.  Oftentimes instead of the girl appearing, my whole game would begin lagging.  Sometimes this slow-down would happen after I reload and try the quest again, other times it'd start the quest properly, but load up a random girl instead of the prostitute already working in the inn, other times it'd start the quest properly and load the girl already working there.

Like I've been saying.  Tweaked is still buggy.

I haven't tried this mod in months. This is my report.

Basic prostitution quest worked out fine. Graduated to the House Call. Did one of those. Any new quest, regardless of the Letter, Military Camp or basic whoring would not fire the quest activation. No matter how many times I asked Hulda, it was as if nothing happened. Now I'm getting CTD's from trying to save.

Basic prostitution quest worked out fine. Graduated to the House Call. Did one of those. Any new quest, regardless of the Letter, Military Camp or basic whoring would not fire the quest activation. No matter how many times I asked Hulda, it was as if nothing happened. Now I'm getting CTD's from trying to save.

House Call? Is that a quest?

Yes, after you whore enough customers at an Inn, the Inn Keeper gives you a quest for a private performance at someone's house. I just called it a House Call. That's the next level. After that comes the military camp, then the strange letter from a stranger. All these worked when I tried this mod months ago.  

Yes, after you whore enough customers at an Inn, the Inn Keeper gives you a quest for a private performance at someone's house. I just called it a House Call. That's the next level. After that comes the military camp, then the strange letter from a stranger. All these worked when I tried this mod months ago.

Oh, actually, I think it is called Home Delivery

So I've got a weird quirk. I can't get any quests to start. If I open the mod settings up in MCM and click on Quest Settings, nothing loads (and everything else stops responding until I quit the menu). If I uninstall the mod, the game crashes on any save/auto-save.

The mod worked fine previously. This just seems to have cropped up today. Are there any known potential causes or conflicts for this behaviour? I can say that even w/ the mod uninstalled RadiantProstitution doesn't seem to get removed from MCM, even if I let the client sit for quite some time. I've been rummaging through the thread and Googling for similar behaviours and nothing I've seen suggested seems to work.

Edit: Alright, this time it seemed to drop out of the menu after about 7mins, but still crashed on save/auto-save.

Edit 2: Gave up and rolled back to a save from before I started RadiantProstitution... seems to be working fine under this save.

This behavior happens when you start a quest at the innkeeper and no quest is found for whatever reason (I have a few suspicions about the causes, but I can't reproduce it in a guaranteed way).

So before you take on a new quest it is the best practice for now to save the game, take the quest. DON'T close the dialog, wait for it to close itself. If it doesn't and you get no notification about anything quest related (no quest started or something) the bug got you and you can reload. Whenever no quest gets started, the MCM menu is unresponsible which renders your game unplayable afterwards.