Been using this for a while now. Everything works real well, thanks.

Now, is this compatible with UFO or AFT follower mods?

I recall early versions of this or the original were not compatible.

Any input? Cheers

No trouble with UFO on my end.

Been using this for a while now. Everything works real well, thanks.

Now, is this compatible with UFO or AFT follower mods?

I recall early versions of this or the original were not compatible.

Any input? Cheers

No trouble with UFO on my end.

Awesome, cheers mate.

During the military camp quests, is the other prostitute supposed to do something? Because all I have seen her do is warm up by the fire or use the workbench or random stuff like that. Never seen a wench actually wench, so to say. I thought the RadiantSchlongs patch would fix it, but nothing. 

And like many others, I join the "how do I hand the amulet to non-followers/nobody uses it anyway" club.

Other than that, I think it's one of my favourite mods out there.

Someone discovered that prostitutes are more likely to work on camp jobs during their actual shift hours, regardless of whether or not NPC schedule is checked in the MCM menu.  However, while I got a "wench is on the job" notice when I did the job during the right hours, she still didn't actual do anything with anyone.  As far as I know, that part's broken and needs to be fixed.

As for the amulet/clothes thing, I think perhaps a misc item just being in the inventory would be a better choice than the amulet.  Perhaps shrinking a Statue of Dibella model down to figurine size and replace the amulets with that, as a Sanctified Figurine of Dibella?

I have something of an issue (bug?) and i couldn't be arsed to filter through 107 pages worth of posts so:

I can't do the military camp quest. I speak to the guy, he says he wants to send me to a camp, i agree, he says to pack something warm, then dialogue stops, but no quest-start text on screen and nothing happens. When this happens i also can't go into the "quests" tab in the MCM for this mod.

What do?

This sucks.  I saw this and was like, "Right on, a better Radiant Prostitution."  It doesn't work for me at all.  I tried all of the above except trying the loose files.  I won't put loose files in my game unless it's a tried and true thing like SkyUI or something.  I can't get anyone to approach my character and I have the SOS patch.  I believe it may be my clothing replacer.  I wish that it would go back to the old way of doing it... Tying the mechanism of the mod to something like a piece of clothing... I'm replacing clothing mods regularly as my taste in body type changes.  Besides, I have way better clothes than that and, I'm sorry but I'm not wanting to rewrite text files every time I run boss or replace a mod.  I'll check back from time to time to see if you change it to an amulet or something that isn't going to be rewritten depending on my mood.  I would LOVE to see Radiant improved but honestly, I had no problem with the original.

To those of you that have no problem using this, I envy you. 

I am still using the version with 8 quests (pre the latest SexLab Framework up-date).  On the whole it works very well but a couple of the quests still haven't become available.

My construction kit is broken and I cannot fix it at the moment.  However if someone could tell me the codes and numbers of quest stages for them I would be very grateful, Pretty please  :shy:  i.e. "start quest" and "complete quest".  Also the console command so that the character can tell the innkeeper how many clients they have had if possible.

Okay, new problem.

The Companions "Letter Quest" doesn't work right for me.

I drink the brew, get to the "Dream little prostitute" part of the quest, wake up surrounded by wolves and werewolves.... And nothing happens. No animation or anything begins. Anyone else have this problem? What could be causing it?

Okay, new problem.

I drink the brew, get to the "Dream little prostitute" part of the quest, wake up surrounded by wolves and werewolves.... And nothing happens. No animation or anything begins. Anyone else have this problem? What could be causing it?

Lol, at least you're getting letters. I only can do prostitution and house calls... I don't know why? Am using the default values on MCM and have well over 300 clients ... I know the letters are random and radiant but seems a long long time to me that I've yet to get one. 

I see eight quest registered on MCM, I can see them when I help "MF_"  or sqs them... they just do not kick in.

Okay, new problem.

Lol, at least you're getting letters. I only can do prostitution and house calls... I don't know why? Am using the default values on MCM and have well over 300 clients ... I know the letters are random and radiant but seems a long long time to me that I've yet to get one. 

I see eight quest registered on MCM, I can see them when I help "MF_"  or sqs them... they just do not kick in.

If you've already joined a side in the civil war, you can't get the military camp job any longer.  I don't know if that'll prevent you from getting letter quests.

Okay, new problem.

If you've already joined a side in the civil war, you can't get the military camp job any longer.  I don't know if that'll prevent you from getting letter quests.

Probably, which would not be so great as you have to start a new game -pre-civil war - and possibly never join a side?t...  does that not somewhat defeat the open end idea of being able to easily add additional radiant quests to the mod then? Is windowed content and limited experience ... 

Poises another question... will letters stop when you do choose a side?

ie, 

1, do not choose a side

2. do the camp quests

3. get a letter

4. choose a side and finish the war

5. never get additional letters....

when i`m trying to serve a client,wards come out saying "you've blacklisted all consensual Anal sex anims.This won't work" then nothing happen and i`am not get paied

i installed all the mods required and use default settings.i don`t know where goes wrong

Hey, wanted to say that this mod is really awesome, although it seems I have encountered a problem.

After my first military camp quest, I can't get to "complete" the quest. I mean all the objectives are marked as done, I get the gold from the innkeeper but quest just remains there in the log, with no markers or objectives.

Furthermore, I can't accept anymore Military Camp quests and the RP menu in MCM is glitched. I can't access any tabs or alter any settings. I've tried disabling the mod and re-installing it, but it doesn't help.

I'm using version 1.08b loose. I'd be grateful for any help you could provide.

I've experienced no crashes with Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, but that's not to say there aren't problems.  Some of the advanced quests are bugged and don't work properly, but they shouldn't cause a CTD.

I've also experienced frequent runtime errors around the Sleeping Tree Camp during the giant quest, but I get the feeling that's a problem associated with the camp and other mods, and not RPT itself.

Aimed at the more experienced users/modders:

I am trying to add a traveling prostitute to one of the Khajiit caravans.  I am using this mod to initiate the action.  I have her implimented in the game and once she arrives at location, she is happy to start doing business.  Problem is, she immediately targets the guard and other caravaneers, which sort of defeats the purpose.

I've tried a few methods for getting this to stop, including adding all of the caravaneers to the SexLabForbidden faction (which didn't stop them from being targeted or engaging in dialogue, just prevented any action), creating a "ClientExclusion" keyword and adding it to the caravaneers and the spell/effect entry (didn't work). The one thing I did that *seemed* to work was to alter the spell and magic effects with conditions that prevented anything from SexLabForbidden faction and then added the faction to all of the caravaneers.  That is a rather drastic step though, and I'd rather not make significant changes to the NPCs if it can be avoided.  I tried adding her to the "family" through relationship settings, but that didn't seem to work either. (Or maybe in-laws and nieces are considered fair game?)

My goal is to make it so that she never approaches the caravaneers at all, and instead targets anyone else.  So a few questions:

1) Is there a keyword/formlist/faction that will block an NPC from being targeted as a client?

2) If not, what is a low-impact/high compatibility condition to place on the spell/effects to exclude targets *without* damaging functionality of the effect in other ways?

3) Failing all that, is there an easy scripting solution that doesn't require taking apart the original scripts?  (I have no experience scripting, but I am starting to learn.)

Thanks for any assistance!

Just wanted to tell about a bug I found. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I didn't feel like reading through 108 pages of posts just to find out :P

Whenever I take on a "regular" prostitution job from an innkeeper, i.e. just walk around and find clients, sometimes when I'm asking for payment afterwards it puts me back into the sex animations again and I have to go through the whole thing one more time, only this time the dialogue option for getting paid doesn't appear. (Think they can get a free ride, the cheap bastards! :P) I do get the money for the first time though.

It doesn't happen every time, but around 1 out of every 5 customers or there abouts.

Hello everyone. My problem is - NPC wenches very, VERY rarely do their job (ofc i speak about evening/night time). Most time they just walk around and do nothing. For example, i can load savegame, enter the inn and all works great, "wench on job" etc., but then i load the same savegame again, enter the inn, and wench forgets what she should do, message "wench on job"  message does not appear until i exit the inn (lol, maybe she work while i stay outside, but then enter again, she still do nothing). I use this mod quite a long time and newer have this problem before, so it may be a problem in the new version of the mod, i dont know. RESET button doesnt help. Maybe anyone else had a similar problem?
(sorry for my bad english)

I have read the posts in this thread about Immersive Wenches, it seems to work for some and not for others. I have also read about the wenches from that mod going crazy and attacking people for no reason on some other LL threads. Has anyone had success with this mod in a long play through while using RDP Tweaked?

Just wanted to tell about a bug I found. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I didn't feel like reading through 108 pages of posts just to find out :P

Whenever I take on a "regular" prostitution job from an innkeeper, i.e. just walk around and find clients, sometimes when I'm asking for payment afterwards it puts me back into the sex animations again and I have to go through the whole thing one more time, only this time the dialogue option for getting paid doesn't appear. (Think they can get a free ride, the cheap bastards! :P) I do get the money for the first time though.

It doesn't happen every time, but around 1 out of every 5 customers or there abouts.

That's normal I think.  Some customers like to "fill you up" before being satisfied. ;)

There's an option in the MCM however that can adjust that if I remember correctly.

That's normal I think.  Some customers like to "fill you up" before being satisfied. ;)

There's an option in the MCM however that can adjust that if I remember correctly.

Yes, I can't remember the exact name but it's called something like 'number of scenes' or 'max repetitions' in the MCM. It is underneath the option to choose active, passive or both. I was wondering if this was a bug as well the first time it happened to me. I tried to collect from the client then the option to 'use nearby bed' from SL popped up. I'm not sure if I exited the menu or the popup did it but I still had the option to collect from the client after he was finally done. I have set this to 2 for my own preference. I think it's a great addition to the mod and you can customize it if you don't like it.