Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

11 hours ago, jarlifi said:

is there already bodyslide for this mod? or if not yet can someone please make bodyslide for this mod? thanks in advance

here is the link for mod YoRHa 2B Attire - UUNP - BHUNP at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) 

yorha atire.jpeg

Download this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107998?tab=files

Install this one YoRHa 2B Attire LE Textures - Resources from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48359?tab=files

And finally

https://kp4068.tistory.com/4431?category=596393

22 hours ago, RedMonika said:

It works for me

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d1c181235e7138e2fe34d410fce9512e.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.46a2984799d2c0f1edce3ba7f5d15ae1.png

It's not like mixing UNP and CBBE outfits will crash the game or produce some hideously deformed bodies...

7B is a different body (a UNP varient IIRC).

So yes it will work but there are some potential issues if used with a CBBE setup, like textures being a bit out of place (particularly the nipples of UNP textures are lower on the breast than on CBBE) and the body-shape not being the exact same as the naked body.

If the clothes cover the parts of the texture that look odd one doesn't even need a conversion to run UNP outfits on CBBE setups and vice versa.

I really don't know why people are making such a huge issue out of this. I only deal with CBBE outfits. I do my own mashups and use these for mashups. Just because it has 7B in the name of the file doesn't necessary mean that it's for 7B - the bodyslide file is for CBBE. It looks like 30 have downloaded the file and I have yet to hear a complaint. Download it or not... what ever... I know it works and wouldn't share anything that wouldn't

On 10/6/2014 at 3:17 PM, Levionte said:

I appreciate all the compliments. I've considered starting a thread but I don't know that I'm ready for that kind of commitment and responsibility. Here, I can come and go at my leisure.

Aradia Kato Outfit

As per usual, this requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 1/8 New Link courtesy of Guk

Edit: 3/10 Armlet fix, Skirt color with panty zap fix

Edit: 3/16 Armlet fix (again)

I forgot to mention last time, I made a change to the esp. When the panty zap was used on the skirt, it would break the texture swap for alternate colors; but only when the zap was used. It should be resolved.

Aradia Kato Outfit for UNP-51111-3-5.7z 31.1 MB · 2,374 downloads

Aradia Kato Bodyslide + HDT.7z 7.91 MB · 2,800 downloads

Guys, can anyone reupload this cbbe bodyslide of this Aradia Kato Armor for Legendary Edition? I've been trying to find that for days 

Okay, so it IS an actual CBBE file. I didn't know that.

But that also pretty clearly illustraits the problem: Why call it 7B when it is a CBBE outfit? As you can see this leads to confusion.

Also your answer was "It works for me" seeming to confirm that it is indeed not a CBBE body, when the more logical answer would have been "Yes it is a CBBE outfit, I just didn't change the name from the original"... assuming that is the reason why the 7B is in the filename.

Why huge issue? There was one person asking if it's really CBBE compatible and me misunderstanding the situation and trying to provide some misplaced explanation as a result. Seems more like a minor issue to me than a huge one.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I wish you the best!

Thank you for everything, Nind.

Me is from the SE side, but by reading your posts I learned a lot.

Relax, and I wish you the best. Just glad you will not be totally off here.

All the best

Tlam99

56 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Thank you for everything, Nind.

Me is from the SE side, but by reading your posts I learned a lot.

Relax, and I wish you the best. Just glad you will not be totally off here.

All the best

Tlam99

Probably not on much until ES6, but I sincerely appreciate the sentiment.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hey guys, quick status update.  

i'm not really surprised. it seemed that you were putting so much energy into converting stuff that i thought you didn't do anything else. take a break... you've earned it and thank you!

On 6/14/2021 at 12:38 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

As of late, conversions have become less and less enjoyable for me, and something that started off as a way to relieve stress has become stressful in itself. 

I was waiting on the results for the new contributors, and that has confirmed my decision to retire/ extend the hiatus indefinitely.  

Thank you for the support from those of you that have been along for the ride, and I wish you the best. 

I’ll be on occasionally to check DMs and upload personal conversions.  

If you would like to learn how to convert, don’t hesitate to contact me via dm or discord.

My prior conversions will stay up on my onedrive for the foreseeable future.

I wish you the best!

-NIND 

Thank you very much for all the hard work, the passion, the bug fixes, and taking our stupid requests. I wish you all the best and take care these days.

with kind regards

Mart0206

On 6/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

As of late, conversions have become less and less enjoyable for me, and something that started off as a way to relieve stress has become stressful in itself. 

I was waiting on the results for the new contributors, and that has confirmed my decision to retire/ extend the hiatus indefinitely.  

Thank you for the support from those of you that have been along for the ride, and I wish you the best. 

I’ll be on occasionally to check DMs and upload personal conversions.  

If you would like to learn how to convert, don’t hesitate to contact me via dm or discord.

My prior conversions will stay up on my onedrive for the foreseeable future.

I wish you the best!

-NIND 

Really love your conversions. I have almost every single one of them saved on multiple drives :).

it was a good run, really appreciate all your work. wish i wouldve back you up when i had the chance. Good luck on your future goals and projects mate :)

20 hours ago, JQR0666 said:

Really love your conversions. I have almost every single one of them saved on multiple drives :).

it was a good run, really appreciate all your work. wish i wouldve back you up when i had the chance. Good luck on your future goals and projects mate :)

You're quite prolific too lol..... you should take a break as well.

13 hours ago, superrayas said:

THANKS FOR ALL BROOO T___T i need a break too

I think I will still be releasing some things.... just no where near as regularly as before.

Edited by NIND (jimmyyu)
On 6/13/2021 at 3:18 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

It's not like mixing UNP and CBBE outfits will crash the game or produce some hideously deformed bodies...

7B is a different body (a UNP varient IIRC).

So yes it will work but there are some potential issues if used with a CBBE setup, like textures being a bit out of place (particularly the nipples of UNP textures are lower on the breast than on CBBE) and the body-shape not being the exact same as the naked body.

If the clothes cover the parts of the texture that look odd one doesn't even need a conversion to run UNP outfits on CBBE setups and vice versa.

On 6/13/2021 at 4:50 AM, RedMonika said:

I really don't know why people are making such a huge issue out of this. I only deal with CBBE outfits. I do my own mashups and use these for mashups. Just because it has 7B in the name of the file doesn't necessary mean that it's for 7B - the bodyslide file is for CBBE. It looks like 30 have downloaded the file and I have yet to hear a complaint. Download it or not... what ever... I know it works and wouldn't share anything that wouldn't

I tried the replacer and I got the nipple texture issue NoNickNeeded mentioned as well as a major enhancement in figure compared to my original shape. I use the default cbbe curvy shape at the moment so it's fun fitting some stuff to my shape when a lot of people use custom shapes.. I also saw there wasn't a entry in bodyslide to customize it to fit.