Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

10 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress.

It's not up to your high standards, there's no heel sound for the boots. The colours are a tad too washed ot for my taste as well. Still a good attempt.

cincsac

Cincsac

Adding heal sounds is incredibly easy in CK. I can walk you through it if you would like.

Also, Sorceress only converts mods for CBBE bodyslide. She has no control of what the original creator does. She converts mods out of the goodness of her heart for us. Please be aware of that.

Adding heal sounds is incredibly easy in CK. I can walk you through it if you would like.

Also, Sorceress only converts mods for CBBE bodyslide. She has no control of what the original creator does. She converts mods out of the goodness of her heart for us. Please be aware of that.

Address those issues with the author, @CINCSAC. Afterall it is their decision as to what standard they set for themselves and the presentation of their work.

Hello to both Sorceress and Mega P

You are both correct but my comment was not designed to slag off the original author but to suggest improvements. I find that Sorceress and NIND's conversions are in a class of their own and though it may be a tad harsh, I judge all works, conversions or new creations, by their standards.

I don't have the CK and wouldn't know what to do with it if I had. There are a few lucky people, as I mentioned above, who have the skill and imagination to use the CK. I am not one of them. Therefore, I only suggest how other mods can be imp;roved, in my opinion and do not complain if they are ignored.  Sometimes they are taken up, sometimes not. That's life.

If either of you felt I was being harsh to Submaxie, so be it, it wasn't intended that way.

cincsac

Hi all,

Would anyone be willing to backport to LE and convert Nzymia's Daring Tribunal Robes? Please? If someone hasn't done it already that is and I missed it. Nzymia has several good ones that show skin that haven't been done yet. Having a sexy option to the robes I already use would be awesome. :) 

Maybe the Daring Kynreeve armor later? ;3

Here's the link and a picture (hopefully the picture works).

Daring Tribunal Robes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41189

Daring Kynreeve Armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40334

I know your all busy with other things so whenever you can fit these in whoever is interested it would be appreciated.

Daring Tribunal robes SSE by Nzymia.jpg

Daring Kynreeve Armor SSE by Nzymia.jpg

On 11/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, CINCSAC said:

Hello to both Sorceress and Mega P

You are both correct but my comment was not designed to slag off the original author but to suggest improvements. I find that Sorceress and NIND's conversions are in a class of their own and though it may be a tad harsh, I judge all works, conversions or new creations, by their standards.

I don't have the CK and wouldn't know what to do with it if I had. There are a few lucky people, as I mentioned above, who have the skill and imagination to use the CK. I am not one of them. Therefore, I only suggest how other mods can be imp;roved, in my opinion and do not complain if they are ignored.  Sometimes they are taken up, sometimes not. That's life.

If either of you felt I was being harsh to Submaxie, so be it, it wasn't intended that way.

cincsac

Well, to be fair, what one considers standard or good is pretty subjective.

High heel sounds for example is one of the first things I remove from any armor mod I download, mainly because I don't want to have that additional plugin.

Also, adding or removing it will take you around 5-6 mouse clicks in TES5 edit. So a little bit of desire to learn is all you need not imagination.

Also, I am not dissing anyone, I could not be more grateful to everyone who does conversions and gives constructive criticisms. This is simply meant to offer a different perspective of things.

On 11/21/2020 at 3:08 PM, CINCSAC said:

I agree. Each to their own. 

Some files won't accept the HHS  though. Unfortunate as there are some great heels out there languishing for lack of that all inportant sound. Frankfranky put in the One Shoe mod, a facility to add HHS.

cincsac

@CINCSAC, since most of us know how easy it is to add/remove heels sounds, your complaints about some shoes lacking sounds is really mute. No one cares.  It's up to you to fix that. We can help. 

your complaints about some shoes lacking sounds is really mute. 

Hi Sorceress,

Is that a pun by any chance?

I've managed a couple of heel sound additions using TESV edit, but that's the extent of my knowledge I'm afraid. TBH I don't think it's ever been a problem on your mods, you seem to have a fondness for the heel sound as I do. 

cincsac

2 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress,

I've managed a couple of heel sound additions using TESV edit, but that's the extent of my knowledge I'm afraid. TBH I don't think it's ever been a problem on your mods, you seem to have a fondness for the heel sound as I do. 

cincsac

I wouldn't use TESVEdit. If you want I'm more than happy to make up a tutorial for you on how to do this in CK - it's easy peasy.

7 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress,

cincsac

Here's a way to do it if you feel like it :)

1.jpg.05d6cd9ce481b1423d491506bc10ea20.jpg

2a.jpg.bd1814aee2bbb308d4480f2bd0d14152.jpg

2b.jpg.339deed94c1a0df63f183624c5ea2ecd.jpg

3.jpg.838849a7d34cd77670d33687f511ecb3.jpg

2.jpg.ce991cf0fbcdec72c5674bb1eebe26d9.jpg

4.jpg.5e67ef836f66cdbfcfb8a58ae414c9e5.jpg

5.jpg.89313bcae729a6693338f23d73111629.jpg

6.jpg.61baa47a4d3a08d5d4097fcd90cceeaa.jpg

7.jpg.4c7644d41dca51a758fcaf021acf1fa3.jpg

Hope it Helps :)

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Thank you my friend.

Oh please, tell me you plan on converting this!  I tried to do it for myself figuring it wasn't to anyone's taste here and couldn't get the physics to transfer.  I know nothing about weight painting either, so skirts often defeat my conversion attempts, and they're my favorite. T.T

8 hours ago, Bragh said:

Oh please, tell me you plan on converting this!  I tried to do it for myself figuring it wasn't to anyone's taste here and couldn't get the physics to transfer.  I know nothing about weight painting either, so skirts often defeat my conversion attempts, and they're my favorite. T.T

I can not get the weights to work on skirts either so it may have to wait on the back burner for a while. Sadly, that back burner is getting very crowded.  I used to convert them without fixing the physics but prefer it now rather than destroy the author's intentions for the outfit.

Hey all, Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope your all healthy.  I'm hoping someone here can help me with adding NIOverride to footwear.  I opened the esp and removed the high heels dependency, then followed this tutorial to add Nio:  

I tried it 4 or 5 times and couldn't the nif to change.  I've done it before using the same tutorial and got the nif to modify, but it's been a year or so.  I think I must be missing something.  Help Please?