Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

11 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:
27 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Oh look guys a new mage robe that looks very good. I think it worth a bodyslide converstion :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101519

Next time post a photo here please.

I’ll convert this tonight along with that BDO one people want for some reason

@NIND (jimmyyu) Sorry! i added a picture

Thanks again for your work :)

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:
On 2/23/2020 at 9:36 PM, Quest_Items said:

yeeesss please talented people, convert that for us!

There appear to be two sets of textures for this armor, so I'll edit the ESP to add the second as an addtional Texture set

Amazing

Yes there are indeed the black and brown version

9 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Fuck.  Ive never used NIO before...... the original set would still have it, if the heels also change color with the new texture then they might not.  Is there instructions on how to implement it?

No idea , I'm thinking bodyslide files should still work with original esp , should .

I've always experimented in past swapping esps etc and worked , but occasionally you get boots etc sinking in floor .

Not sure if this be useful .

There is instructions somewhere online , can't find em now , think vid just shows how to raise heels, be useful to anyone with that sinking feeling ;)

23 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

No idea , I'm thinking bodyslide files should still work with original esp , should .

I've always experimented in past swapping esps etc and worked , but occasionally you get boots etc sinking in floor .

Not sure if this be useful .

There is instructions somewhere online , can't find em now , think vid just shows how to raise heels, be useful to anyone with that sinking feeling ;)

Yeah I just use the raise heels method that @RedMonika showed me.  So far it seems to work fine.

5 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

contemplating changing the metal pieces to gold on the alternate (Black) set.  Yay or nay

If poss stick with original if arm pieces that be good , will bodyslide work with original esp , I'm just concerned about high heels , I only use nio , used use heels system and get alot issues , with nio install,play ,  high heel sounds I always remove via tes5edit , hope all be ok ;):)

32 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

If poss stick with original if arm pieces that be good , will bodyslide work with original esp , I'm just concerned about high heels , I only use nio , used use heels system and get alot issues , with nio install,play ,  high heel sounds I always remove via tes5edit , hope all be ok ;):)

15 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Mmh i say its best to dont change the textures so you keep the work of original creator

1atau95mt0s21.png.61dc0f95c0441ad6c6c419a4e6e10187.png

30 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Cool pic ;)

Question , would you be interested in converting similar armors , warrior , barbarian types ?  I got 3 others which people may like which no one's converted , things like this go with Skyrim lore . 

No. 

My preference is skimpy, sexy, Non-Lore Friendly armors.  I'm only converting this one because 4 different people asked for it, and I'm a huge fan of underboob.

2 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Cool pic ;)

Question , would you be interested in converting similar armors , warrior , barbarian types ?  I got 3 others which people may like which no one's converted , things like this go with Skyrim lore . 

Out of curiosity which ones do you have. I'm more into skimpy lore armor - Conanesque type stuff. I do a lot of mashups:

Spoiler

image.png.71fdec17fcebb5df1864e55e6b5e5341.png

image.png.1c586a0500bf264f26fae1ae15ed3dac.png

image.png.509ffe5f50a824cd5fdb4ef56f805cef.pngimage.png.cdd47307e42c74fe313535c74c31fbd6.png