Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Strangely enough, I never had problems with this one as is. What did you add to it?

I KNOW!     It was really strange, it didnt start off that way and I didnt touch the textures at all with this one.......... worst comes to worst i'll reconvert that individual outfit, but more likely ill just reimport the baseshape from another one of the outfits.

Hi everyone, I have been using DX's Druid armor for a while now with Inky84s cbbe conversion. I was wondering if anyone knows how to convert the themes DX has added to the armor specifically the arctic theme? It says under the picture in downloads "This Theme will not work properly with conversions. It needs to be converted again using the new _0 meshes for the glow to work."

Here's a link to the original DX Druid armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100610?tab=files

Here's the bodyslide I have if it's needed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100628 

I use cbbe curvy no special shape for now anyway. I've gotten to where I can successfully build outfits from bodyslide, but that's about it lol. So any help is appreciated. 

Because I've noticed this is an issue, I think I'll take responsibility to posting a weekly post that catalogues all of the unconverted outfits that have been requested so far....

Some will eventually get converted by others, so if you guys see something on the list that has been converted already, please reply with a link to the conversion.

I'll start by going back through the last 20 pages and gathering the requests we have so far.

Each week, I'll delete the previous weeks post after re posting the current list.

I think for now the broad category of outfits will be

• "Realistic" Clothing/Armor
  • Skimpy  (Anything showing a lot of cheek/ barely covering the nipples) [My second favorite type]
  • Functionally Nude-Breasts or holes are left exposed [my favorite type]

Normal Stuff

Spoiler
On 11/23/2019 at 12:28 AM, toastytech said:

Ive never been able to find a conversion for this set.

Id like to request line skirt 2 (Black with white stripe) specifically for bodyslide, or if someone could point me to a conversion already made.

Thanks,

82538-0-1488628183.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82538

On 11/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, Pepeaventuras said:

Hello everyone, do you guys know if there is any CBBE version of this outfit? I cant find the original nor the CBBE version if there is one

trainingsuit.png

nvm got the file, now i only need the conversion 

Adidas Sweater and Shoes UNP.7z 11.53 MB · 103 downloads

On 11/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, Bullett001 said:
On 12/8/2019 at 6:08 PM, dawnm13290 said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-vindictus-32146402

Any chance of a CBBE BS conversion?

ELHhuCLUwAA-teF.jpg

On 12/16/2019 at 9:01 AM, kbshowtyme said:

Can someone make a bodyslide for this armor?  The armor is already cbbe and only needs bodyslide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12891?tab=posts

12891-3-1331730846.jpg

On 12/27/2019 at 1:38 AM, dawnm13290 said:

Hello everyone I hope you all had a wonderful christmas if you celebrate it. Anyone interested in converting this?

On 12/16/2019 at 1:20 PM, Gleichi said:

Hey Guys, could someone convert this boots to cbbe bodyslide?

Whould be great!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1294.html

Thanks very much

On 12/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, topgun97 said:

Found a really cool looking outfit https://skyrimmemocho.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1561.html

20191224051735d5c.jpg.ced333da5783117ac74d43fabb2bc0eb.jpg

To download, translate the site and there's a section that says Mediafire and the outfit name, click the name and it should go to the mediafire download.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:52 PM, ghostwalkr said:

Somone had requested this outfit over in the 9Damao and Baidu Download Request Thread - 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, 0Ravena0 said:

Hello, i have tried converting this and make a body slider, but im suck at Outifit studio, please can someone do? For Cbbe Curvy Skyrim LE.... Thanks!

tenue_de_babydoll_sucker_punch.7z 2.78 MB · 34 downloads

SKIMPY

Spoiler

On 12/1/2019 at 12:39 AM, karoza said:

Can someone please do HDT enabled bodyslide for this, it's been so many years.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17026/?

OTHER GAMES

Spoiler
On 12/6/2019 at 9:25 PM, Jacksonbro said:

By any chance could someone please convert this amazing mod to CBBE bodyslide. 

Its a truly great mod and it would be epic to wear Empress Celenes armor from DAI in Skyrim as a CBBE bodyslide. Thanks in advance and if its not possible I understand, have a great day and happy holidays yall!

OUTFIT PACKS/FOLLOWERS

Spoiler
On 1/6/2020 at 2:30 AM, hp4068 said:

UUNP Kziitd XXX Toolset v2.0  +CBBE Bodyslide HDT

(Sorry I can't speak English well I'm using Google Translate)

This is made by someone I know.  

He's busy now There is no 2.1 version.

Version 2.1 should be made by others.

I'm waiting for version 2.1 CBBE Bodyslide HDT

To use only version 2.0, download it.

Download

CBBE Bodyslide HDT

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1 hour ago, 1349994687 said:

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Because I've noticed this is an issue, I think I'll take responsibility to posting a weekly post that catalogues all of the unconverted outfits that have been requested so far....

Some will eventually get converted by others, so if you guys see something on the list that has been converted already, please reply with a link to the conversion.

I'll start by going back through the last 20 pages and gathering the requests we have so far.

Each week, I'll delete the previous weeks post after re posting the current list.

I think for now the broad category of outfits will be

• "Realistic" Clothing/Armor
  • Skimpy  (Anything showing a lot of cheek/ barely covering the nipples) [My second favorite type]
  • Functionally Nude-Breasts or holes are left exposed [my favorite type]

Thanks for all your work and support to the mod community, wish there was more ppl like you trying to make everyones work easier. Do you plan to start to do any for SE ?

6 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:

Thanks for all your work and support to the mod community, wish there was more ppl like you trying to make everyones work easier. Do you plan to start to do any for SE ?

No, probably not.  I won't play SSE unless all of my core mods get converted (display model, paradise halls, tdf prostitution, milkmod economy) to name a few.

Assuming Bethesda doesn't do anything stupid with the ease of modding on ES6 that will be the next upgrade.

21 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

No, probably not.  I won't play SSE unless all of my core mods get converted (display model, paradise halls, tdf prostitution, milkmod economy) to name a few.

Assuming Bethesda doesn't do anything stupid with the ease of modding on ES6 that will be the next upgrade.

I will make sure I don't miss anything of your work ! Also hope somehow you can port some of your LE work to ES6

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

CBBE HDT Wuyi 1 by NIND

MiserablePitifulKiwi-size_restricted.gif   IgnorantChubbyGalago-size_restricted.gif

In addition to converting to CBBE:

• A zap has been added to allow replacement of the outfit plug with others of your choosing
  • An additional OILY body outfit has been added.

Previews:

Spoiler

20200205011339_1.thumb.jpg.abd8ff7dc303a504bb53952d4630f074.jpg20200205010144_1.thumb.jpg.7d5bf1590b2a2777f69c26f0e762f685.jpg20200205010305_1.thumb.jpg.90f04f6fc96fd53821ff29b94970d653.jpg

Credit: Wuyi - Outfit creator?

ORC BONUS BOOTY:

Spoiler

FarawayDearHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Hit that Like button if you approve!

On 2/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hello. Do you think you could backport this gem with them smp physics in it?

Shino Miko Outfit

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

how to convert from sse

In general, all you need to do is to run the NIF through SSE Nif Optimizer with setting target as "LE" (radio button in lower right corner of the window), then load the project into Outfit Studio setup for Oldrim, and proceed as with any other Oldrim project.