Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

21 hours ago, O_O said:

This is just the straps off the Aradia Leather Armor, renamed in Aradia Leather Outfit.

Bodyslide CBBE and UUNP are courtesy of LL fellow Malfdawg (no more on modding and active on LL, I think).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/?do=findComment&comment=1545849

UUNP splitted version (armor + oufit) was made by Ferlaron

Aradia Leather Armour 1.1.rar
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=262772

Aradia UUNP+textures.zip (armor and outfit)
https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=262773

Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56513-what-mod-is-this-pt-7/?do=findComment&comment=1503160

The Aradia Leather Armor has not been converted to CBBE BS yet, If anyone want to...

20200126041746_1.thumb.jpg.672c27f1203b6e108cda8a343925dd5b.jpg

Mod now has two outfit sets "Leather" and "Leatherless" each with zaps...... I'm going to add another set with transparent straps, and remove the actual boot from the leather boots......either that or change its slot from calves to feet because it doesn't match the shape of CBBE feet.

14 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Great work, they look amazing. Will the version with heels be in your conversion as well? Or was it too tricky to correct them to fit CBBE feet?

I didn't delete the heel part, just put them on a zap that is checked by default on build..... At some point in the future I will make an update with a better attempt at fitting them.

8 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Great work, they look amazing. Will the version with heels be in your conversion as well? Or was it too tricky to correct them to fit CBBE feet?

I figured out a fix:

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

CBBE HDT Aradia Leather Armor Remake

UnfitPortlyGeese-size_restricted.gif

ForsakenGrizzledFlatfish-size_restricted.gifWateryPleasingAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Previews:

Spoiler

20200126171404_1.jpg.fb384d5102a5f6e326be848d41e75426.jpg20200126171454_1.thumb.jpg.8766ec33a818bb2d5b945e93e7354918.jpg

Credit: Aradia for original Outfit

13 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I figured out a fix:

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

CBBE HDT Aradia Leather Armor Remake

UnfitPortlyGeese-size_restricted.gif

ForsakenGrizzledFlatfish-size_restricted.gifWateryPleasingAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Previews:

Reveal hidden contents

20200126171404_1.jpg.fb384d5102a5f6e326be848d41e75426.jpg20200126171454_1.thumb.jpg.8766ec33a818bb2d5b945e93e7354918.jpg

Credit: Aradia for original Outfit

NIND

downloaded this mod and it looks soooo good on my pc I would like to know how you got her body oily though

thanks

20 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

NIND

downloaded this mod and it looks soooo good on my pc I would like to know how you got her body oily though

thanks

Hello!  Post some screenshots so we can see!

So I added in an OILY build option within the outfit group, but for future reference you need to up the Glossiness and Specularity of the body texture in nifSkope.

1 minute ago, NoirXiaoba said:

When zapping parts of the leather in the leather outfit, the bronze stitchings appear to remain, giving the character kinda a fetish piercing look.

Lol I made a mistake when I made that first zap, so I made a second one.  Like you said the piercing look looked cool in its own way so I didn't delete it!

Try the zap right underneath for the result you expect.

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

NIND

thanks

This guy did something simple. I can't recall what it was but he changed something in the skin tint for the body. Compare and see what happens