Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

15 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

#1 This is special edition, and converting those  to LE is A LOT more involved than you would think.  I can't even do that until I Acquire  a copy of 3DS Max.

#2  It has already been converted.  I'm not trying to be mean, but please do a quick google search before requesting things lol, its literally 1/3 down the first page:

this is the exact glitchy version i am talking about,  (some sliders doesn't work and the colors are messed up) but i appreciate your attention

1 hour ago, Ravenous Jaguar said:

this is the exact glitchy version i am talking about,  (some sliders doesn't work and the colors are messed up) but i appreciate your attention

Honestly that sounds like a TextureSet and conform issue........ I might download it and take a look tonight.  Where specifically are the issues

1 hour ago, 1349994687 said:

Lol let me google translate this right quick because the slutiness warrants it.  Contrary to what one would expect from my handle, I'm Jamaican, and do not speak Chinese.

EDIT:  It says-> "Can Do CBBE PLZ"

the 35 mb archive does not extract for me, but the 134 mb does.  It translates to

Banshee suit

in english.

I will convert this, though there are some ENB files in the zip for some reason...... it should be fine to test without those right?

12 minutes ago, Jaymeezy said:

Hey nind hows it coming on the toolset 2.1 outfit?

Its not right now, because I realized there is an issue.  for the things where there is a body with arms bent behind it, thats a UNP body using UNP textures.  I need to somehow make a CBBE body in the same pose and use that mesh instead for it to be compatible with CBBE Textures...... I had someone in a modelling community I am part of suggest zbrush........ but I haven't taken the time to sit down and learn it yet.

Short answer, its on the back burner.  I will get to it eventually, but in the meantime anyone else can do it if they currently have the skills required.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Lol let me google translate this right quick because the slutiness warrants it.  Contrary to what one would expect from my handle, I'm Jamaican, and do not speak Chinese.

EDIT:  It says-> "Can Do CBBE PLZ"

the 35 mb archive does not extract for me, but the 134 mb does.  It translates to

Banshee suit

in english.

I will convert this, though there are some ENB files in the zip for some reason...... it should be fine to test without those right?

Also this appears to be a follower, so its going to take lowest priority right now.... there is another follower in the works along with converting the variable Dwermer Automaton stuff.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:48 PM, hp4068 said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Well this sucks, I spoke to lazman, the original creator of the mod, and he said hes going to make a conversion.  Unfortunately this came after I finished it lol.

I'm not bothering with the screenshots and stuff this time, and I'm going to move onto the next outfit.  Here is a patched version of the mod in the meantime:

https://mega.nz/#!08oUiIyY!RwhWCMCh__fP-G9C1NP9CvWnhAqNBaEHib4RGxs85Hg

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Well this sucks, I spoke to lazman, the original creator of the mod, and he said hes going to make a conversion.  Unfortunately this came after I finished it lol.

I'm not bothering with the screenshots and stuff this time, and I'm going to move onto the next outfit.  Here is a patched version of the mod in the meantime:

Okay.

3 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

On 1/22/2020 at 4:05 AM, RedMonika said:

I don't think so. It's not what I'm into for the game but I was curious how it looked. I'm more into Conanesque fantasy stuff and do mashups...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.94235c4d8c5125929733bde03e2a4976.png

what kind of armor is this? and is she in cbbe hdt&