Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Which is why I am posting here...

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Which is why I am posting here...

but u sad might these reach sse meaning asking for a special edition version kinda or attleast implying it and afterwards explained you what it would require  for it to be able being transported to it i am confused monkas

I have been working on [Nini] Sexy Clothes consisting 3 mods and 170 or so pieces. I have finished 2 of the three mods  and now looking for someone to help test my work and let me know what I need to fix.  I have not reowrked the esps and hope they use the bodyslide files correctly. If you would care to help let me know. Initial file is 633mb so far. 

11 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I have been working on [Nini] Sexy Clothes consisting 3 mods and 170 or so pieces. I have finished 2 of the three mods  and now looking for someone to help test my work and let me know what I need to fix.  I have not reowrked the esps and hope they use the bodyslide files correctly. If you would care to help let me know. Initial file is 633mb so far. 

i could test your work and help if you like i could do gifts where i showcase maybe the parts that needs to be reworked or do screenshots with sentences where i point them out maybe. if it helps :D  and really love your work by the way ?

10 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

i could test your work and help if you like i could do gifts where i showcase maybe the parts that needs to be reworked or do screenshots with sentences where i point them out maybe. if it helps :D  and really love your work by the way ?

Sent you the link Thanks!

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Sorry, I've not made myself clear.  ? 

This outfit has HDT-PE Heels dependency. I would love to see it converted to CBBE CBP-C, or HDT-SMP. This can be happily done for Skyrim LE.

I can then convert the mod to SE for myself. I can't strip a mod of HDT-PE dependency because it's too complex for me.

It would be great if someone ported it over to SSE directly but not everyone wants to do that, and I can do it myself anyway - without the HDT stuff!

there is no hdt stuff. there is only heels sounds which is not hdt. if you want it smp then find someone to add SMP to it.

On 8/27/2019 at 10:48 PM, TheUnies said:

Greetings,
Could someone convert tao's catsuits. I think their latex textures are some of the best and would love to see the suits in Skyrim with HDT physics, especially the black and combat green ones. Thanks.

30595-1521676432-1909466050.jpeg30595-1523198469-1407256709.jpeg30595-1522358453-272086551.jpeg

I second this lovely suit.  Great Find.  This is on Nexus but it's crap in comparison

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44125

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41534

12 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

Bump it again.

I tried to make BS for it without HDT. But even I remove all HDT from the new nif file, game still crash.

Anyone know how to fix?

I have no clue what you are doing but I posted a guide to converting outfits earlier. Load the outfit in outfit studio. Delete all the bones in the bones menu. Load a reference body that fits the outfit as close as possible. This will save a lot of time fixing any clipping.  Select 'comform all' sliders. You should have a single slider in the right hand window. Slide it to 100%CBBE. The outfit will change its contour. Select 'set base'. Load reference body CBBE HDT then delete the old body that the outfit used if it had one. Highlite all the outfit's pieces in the mesh window but not the 'bodyshape'. Select 'Copy all weights' and 'Comform all' sliders. Your outfit is now ready to fix any clipping by sliding each pertinent slider to 100% one at a time. Each piece of any outfit has certain sliders that affect it and certain bones it needs to work. These you will have to learn from experience.  Hope thi helps. 

@Sorceress99

Hi.  You kindly replied to an earlier request on this one, saying that you would pass on it due to the meshes not having enough detail to convert it terribly successfully

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35471?

There's been an update posted today, potentially implying that there are possibly revised meshes

Could you please take a mo to look and see if those are now within your range of conversion possibilities?

TIA, whether they can be, or not ?

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@Sorceress99

Hi.  You kindly replied to an earlier request on this one, saying that you would pass on it due to the meshes not having enough detail to convert it terribly successfully

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35471?

There's been an update posted today, potentially implying that there are possibly revised meshes

Could you please take a mo to look and see if those are now within your range of conversion possibilities?

TIA, whether they can be, or not ?

I have no interest in doing uniforms. Sorry