Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

36 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite

it’s not so difficult, it just takes a lot of time and you need to be careful when copying bone weights :) and replacing the skeleton in the OS

Are you volunteering to do some CBBE HDT BS conversions to SMP for the group? And in LE since that is what this forum is for. We need someone to do the SMP stuff.  You could start with fixing the SMP items in the Sexy Clothes mod I just did to make it complete. I think there is 5 skirts and 5 sleeves.  Truly, the level of difficulty is revelent only to the person preforming the task. 

4 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Are you volunteering to do some CBBE HDT BS conversions to SMP for the group? And in LE since that is what this forum is for. We need someone to do the SMP stuff.  You could start with fixing the SMP items in the Sexy Clothes mod I just did to make it complete. I think there is 5 skirts and 5 sleeves.  

Link please? I do not try to brag and porting clothes is not my thing, but I will try to help.

31 minutes ago, smit said:

In mod Sexy clothes (FINAL) - PHYSICS HDT,there is no physics SMP

I work with the old version bodyslide V 4.2.3

I immediately in bodyslide V 4.2.3 ( save-export Meshes) and after that I can edit ( only I work without sliders, only manual coordinates X,Y,Z )

Can that version properly handle copying of etra HDT parts without messing them up, like current verisons do?

If so, could you post a link or upload it? I'm currently working with a v 3.2 when trying to tackle extra HDT parts and it lacks a feature or two I could really use (like the Import nif function in particular). Also the SetBase and Conform Slider behaviour in the old version is really weird.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Link please? I do not try to brag and porting clothes is not my thing, but I will try to help.

About 2 pages back. I tried many way to salvage the fluidity of the items but no matter what, they lost the controls and stiffened or caused CTDs.  If I could find someone to convert the physics over as I convert the CBBE Bodyslides part, be one hell of a team. There doesn't seem to be any information of how to change over the physics so I am at a loss as to how to do it.  Honey, I dont brag at all. I convert stuff for my toon to wear in the game and share some of my work here in the forum. I am to the point now that my work is already outdated because of SE and because more and more outfits are using UNP/SMP and not CBBE so I can't convert them as of yet. My followers need someone better at the new stuff than me.

Also, if you scroll up to post #9563, the ProType Dress would be enjoy some physics for the skirt. 

Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you can help me learn how to add the controls as well. I really like CBBE over UNP any day. 

arkel0608's fabulous job is for UNP.

Could someone convert this beautiful outfit to CBBE HDT Bodyslide?

Hi Sorceress

As a a non modder, I bow to your superior knowledge. I know CBBE HDT is your thing, my comment was for the other mod gods out there who do SMP. I'm a CBBE addict in LE too and love your work.  arkel0608's mod works great with my character, BTW. All YOUR conversions work great.

Your No1 devotee.

Love

cincsac

20190910002422_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

About 2 pages back. I tried many way to salvage the fluidity of the items but no matter what, they lost the controls and stiffened or caused CTDs.  If I could find someone to convert the physics over as I convert the CBBE Bodyslides part, be one hell of a team. There doesn't seem to be any information of how to change over the physics so I am at a loss as to how to do it.  Honey, I dont brag at all. I convert stuff for my toon to wear in the game and share some of my work here in the forum. I am to the point now that my work is already outdated because of SE and because more and more outfits are using UNP/SMP and not CBBE so I can't convert them as of yet. My followers need someone better at the new stuff than me.

Also, if you scroll up to post #9563, the ProType Dress would be enjoy some physics for the skirt. 

Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you can help me learn how to add the controls as well. I really like CBBE over UNP any day. 

Hey. And can you clarify which parts of clothes from this pack have problems with physics? There is no time to look through the whole bunch of files :) And thks for your great work! 

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hey. And can you clarify which parts of clothes from this pack have problems with physics? There is no time to look through the whole bunch of files :) And thks for your great work! 

they are designated as 'shoulder**_1' in the meshes files.

****EDIT*** One of the dresses Sexy3/dress2 would enjoy some smp on the skirt.

16 hours ago, LucentShard said:

Here you go! Are you able to do SMP?

YSW-chanamiesheng.zip 8.59 MB · 28 downloads

I thought it was just regular HDT enabled bits and not SMP.

That might explain the weird stuff in the nifs.

For one things there's a "virtual floor", shapes for both high-heels and flat shoes... though only textures for the flat shoes.

There's a model for the head in the file, though again without texture.

The arms of the body and the gloves are sticking away from the body at different angles...

Sorry... I don't think I can help you with that after all.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sorceress99 said:

they are designated as 'shoulder**_1' in the meshes files.

****EDIT*** One of the dresses Sexy3/dress2 would enjoy some smp on the skirt.

Thank. I checked the files, I think there is nothing particularly complicated in porting. I will try to rush with them. Only I did not find the earring files referenced by xml files.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, smit said:

Here mods used for Cloak and Sleeves in Sexy clothes (Final)

MBO 0016 by Team tal

MBO 0023 by Team tal

MBO 0045 by Team Tal

Actually, these are not modes, but configuration xml files of HDT PE physics parameters.

All physics in this mode is HDT PE and therefore, for porting to the HDT SMP, I will have to create configuration files from scratch so that all parts of the clothes work as they should. And it will take some time and plus I can’t check the operability in the LE version since I have SE :confounded:. But this can be corrected if necessary later.

58 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I thought it was just regular HDT enabled bits and not SMP.

That might explain the weird stuff in the nifs.

For one things there's a "virtual floor", shapes for both high-heels and flat shoes... though only textures for the flat shoes.

There's a model for the head in the file, though again without texture.

The arms of the body and the gloves are sticking away from the body at different angles...

Sorry... I don't think I can help you with that after all.

This is exactly the HDT SMP and porting is not required (if the LE version), for the SE version some meshes will need to be divided into parts due to restrictions on the number of bones in partitions.

4 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Thank. I checked the files, I think there is nothing particularly complicated in porting. I will try to rush with them. Only I did not find the earring files referenced by xml files.

Actually, these are not modes, but configuration xml files of HDT PE physics parameters.

All physics in this mode is HDT PE and therefore, for porting to the HDT SMP, I will have to create configuration files from scratch so that all parts of the clothes work as they should. And it will take some time and plus I can’t check the operability in the LE version since I have SE :confounded:. But this can be corrected if necessary later.

I am not sure what you are able to do. Can you work with HDT-PE files or do you have to change them over to SMP? I would rather leave them in HDT-PE format but convert them to CBBE. The skirts and sleeves work fine but they are positioned for a UNP body shape instead of CBBE so they clip badly. Also the skirts need butt physics added. The earrings are working okay so no need to bother with them unless you have to convert everything to SMP. When I tried to re-center them on the CBBE body or add the butt physices or set them up for bodyslide, they lost their movenments.  I tried removing the bones from a CCBE body, re-center the pieces on the body then exportport them back as a single weight nif but that didnt work either.

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

I know it been converted already but since i had big clipping issues with the conversion that are out with it made i one myself.

Maybe somebody had the same issue these is why i am posting these :D

guys if you like that outfit should you check out C5Kev's Sexy Bondage Armor CBBE  if you not already have it smile its almost the same outfit just less skimpy

Link to C5Kev's Sexy Bondage Armor CBBE :

Spoiler

SinBlood VelvetRose CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

1958469656_VelvetRosepreviewFront.png.25b388fd153ee408035399c5263373b2.png

855398958_VelvetRosepreviewBack.png.93d23ad408839cec2a62a1204a91d43d.png

Fixes

fixed a little clipping issue on the butt that i missed ... >.<

Download File

SinbloodVelvetRose CBBE BS.zip

35 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

I know it been converted already but since i had big clipping issues with the conversion that are out with it made i one myself.

Maybe somebody had the same issue these is why i am posting these :D

SinBlood VelvetRose CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

1958469656_VelvetRosepreviewFront.png.25b388fd153ee408035399c5263373b2.png

855398958_VelvetRosepreviewBack.png.93d23ad408839cec2a62a1204a91d43d.png

Download File

SinbloodVelvetRose CBBE BS.zip 8.87 MB · 1 download

thank you very much, might I ask you if you'D be willing to share your BS preset? It looks amazing and I would like to dress her up a bit.