Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Does anyone here use SMP? I installed some SMP files by accident and now when I try to delete them, my game crashes. When I try to delete the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, the game wont load. And i have a special defaultBBP.xml that only works if I set the path to it in my head. If I set the path to HDT.xml as usual, i have very little animation no mater what defaultBBP.xml I use. I think the SMP is causes issues and I want to remove it.

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Does anyone here use SMP? I installed some SMP files by accident and now when I try to delete them, my game crashes. When I try to delete the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, the game wont load. And i have a special defaultBBP.xml that only works if I set the path to it in my head. If I set the path to HDT.xml as usual, i have very little animation no mater what defaultBBP.xml I use. I think the SMP is causes issues and I want to remove it.

Try removing the folder structure that was in the zip file you downloaded from several posts back. Re-install your HDT setup and then just copy hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from the zip and replace the one in your previous HDT setup, assuming you were using only HDT. There is also x2hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and xxhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in that zip that have to be renamed but are more bouncy versions of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

I am using SMP setup for support of hairs and the zip the other user posted works fine as is so not sure what you did to break it. ?

My meshes of the body (head, body, feet) and clothing that contains the body (ie slot 32) all have HDT path attached as in the attached sample mesh. Have no idea if its required but my character has full bounce working even though i don't use body with animated vag. All of COCO'S stuff has this.

image.png.230a7a2b51c25dd4eac90003f6268d7a.png

I gleaned a lot of info from prZ's setup but still learning.

Hope this helps and thanks for all your awesome conversion work, appreciated by all.

11 hours ago, cosdaq811 said:

Oh!! I'm sorry,

I didn't know that thread.

Thank you for your reply.

I'll try to request in that thread again.

No need to apologize just trying help point people to the right place, people in that thread have been very helpful and its not an easy thread to find if you don't know it exists.

4 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Try removing the folder structure that was in the zip file you downloaded from several posts back. Re-install your HDT setup and then just copy hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from the zip and replace the one in your previous HDT setup, assuming you were using only HDT. There is also x2hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and xxhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in that zip that have to be renamed but are more bouncy versions of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

I am using SMP setup for support of hairs and the zip the other user posted works fine as is so not sure what you did to break it. ?

My meshes of the body (head, body, feet) and clothing that contains the body (ie slot 32) all have HDT path attached as in the attached sample mesh. Have no idea if its required but my character has full bounce working even though i don't use body with animated vag. All of COCO'S stuff has this.

I gleaned a lot of info from prZ's setup but still learning.

Hope this helps and thanks for all your awesome conversion work, appreciated by all.

Yeah I installed the [coco] ms-shirt and added the hdt files without paying attention.  As you suggested I removed and re-installed the HDT PE and Xpmse files, ran FINIS and all is working good now.  x06xp's defaultbbp.xml is a 'wow'. I will have to try the other two and see. I still not sure if I want to move to SMP. Dosent seem like that much of a difference other than a few flying clothes mainly used in dance routines and sex animation and a lot more fuss tomake work. Whats you thoughts on comparisons?

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Yeah I installed the [coco] ms-shirt and added the hdt files without paying attention.  As you suggested I removed and re-installed the HDT PE and Xpmse files, ran FINIS and all is working good now.  x06xp's defaultbbp.xml is a 'wow'. I will have to try the other two and see. I still not sure if I want to move to SMP. Dosent seem like that much of a difference other than a few flying clothes mainly used in dance routines and sex animation and a lot more fuss tomake work. Whats you thoughts on comparisons?

Well from what I understand HDT is not being developed any further after development tools/components being sold to MS, who have of course changed the licensing agreement or some sort. SMP is based on Bullet which is less cpu intensive than HDT (from what I remember reading) so SMP id the future if it gets developed more. prZ's setup has a lot of good info but takes some time to absorb it all but if I could get it working I imagine any monkey could too.

SMP is amazing for the hairs and some cloth effects, I only tried it because of Yundao hairs (they are in a lot of clone reals videos) and I really like a lot of those. With prZ's setup I am able to use both technologies at same time (you disable HDT and use the components from SMP to support existing HDT objects). Hair still spazs out when I change gear and have to requip it (wigs only) otherwise it will crash.

The zip from X06XP was from SMP setup structure and yes the default XML has very nice movement, especially the butt. The other 2 are worth looking at too. I also want to make clear I am taking about the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in the plugins folder and not the defaultBBPs.xml in the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder.

Glad to see your back, after your hard drive mishap if you need those dance files again let me know.

46 minutes ago, DarkMaster13 said:

You are welcome :) And i did some small changes in esp:

• Change pants slot from 45 to 52 for zaz collar compatibility
  • Add Female weight slider for pants
  • Remove Constructible Object

Sorceress99 Ahegao CBBE HDT BS FIX_SLOT_45_TO_52_SLIDER.7z 194.13 kB · 6 downloads

Fantastic. Does this need to be changed on the original or just an add in if needed?

3 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

*BUMP* sry for being annoying but was this request rejected or forgotten? :S

Bodyslide files for CBBE and UUNP are included in the originals I linked.

CBBE and UUNP in the original page of the author Dint999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYxkxh8k-I

CBBE https://drive.google.com/file/d/16V4Eemu41AlFJBLt6d8npBxgXrzCyL5N/view

UUNP https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xulo31U43Cxg58JFXeAJM6mnlUNQlvtv/view

15 hours ago, O_O said:

Bodyslide files for CBBE and UUNP are included in the originals I linked.

CBBE and UUNP in the original page of the author Dint999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYxkxh8k-I

CBBE https://drive.google.com/file/d/16V4Eemu41AlFJBLt6d8npBxgXrzCyL5N/view

UUNP https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xulo31U43Cxg58JFXeAJM6mnlUNQlvtv/view

ah very sry everyone didnt notice, thanks alot