Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

20 hours ago, shadow866 said:

Think it already has a conversion.

Try here.

http://kp4068.tistory.com/2575

Mmmhm, might just be on my end but the 3 files at the bottom, which I assume are what CBBE HDT users would want(By the way don't you love it when it's all a 50-50 guessing game and you have to dig through to see if the ESP or what not is there? /S)... Are corrupt. And what are you even supposed to do with 3 different files and no indications either way? 2 of them are not even packed archives. Lastly the original requires some sort of likely questionable DL client.

TLDR I'm just saying it's too messy, it would be awesome if instead someone just made it available in a reasonable way, all sorted out, no shady business ?

35 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Mmmhm, might just be on my end but the 3 files at the bottom, which I assume are what CBBE HDT users would want(By the way don't you love it when it's all a 50-50 guessing game and you have to dig through to see if the ESP or what not is there? /S)... Are corrupt. And what are you even supposed to do with 3 different files and no indications either way? 2 of them are not even packed archives. Lastly the original requires some sort of likely questionable DL client.

TLDR I'm just saying it's too messy, it would be awesome if instead someone just made it available in a reasonable way, all sorted out, no shady business ?

If you download all 3 files, select them all, and use the 7Zip options in the right-click menu there's an extract button.  This one DOES need the original, but I didn't need to download anything other than the straight files.  Original works the same way.

3 hours ago, Bragh said:

If you download all 3 files, select them all, and use the 7Zip options in the right-click menu there's an extract button.  This one DOES need the original, but I didn't need to download anything other than the straight files.  Original works the same way.

Anyone else getting a timeout message when trying to download the original? The page doesn't even appear, it just gives up after trying for about a minute or so

4 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Anyone else getting a timeout message when trying to download the original? The page doesn't even appear, it just gives up after trying for about a minute or so

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/05/doa5-wedding-dress-cbbe-bodyslide-hdt.html

This link will put on a web page where you can direct DL that outfit and bodyslides. You still have to DL 7 seperate files and extract them.  Also it says CBBE BodySlide, but contains both CBBE and UUNP.  Happy hunting.

15 minutes ago, Cmonkeez said:

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2018/05/doa5-wedding-dress-cbbe-bodyslide-hdt.html

This link will put on a web page where you can direct DL that outfit and bodyslides. You still have to DL 7 seperate files and extract them.  Also it says CBBE BodySlide, but contains both CBBE and UUNP.  Happy hunting.

Malwarebytes blocks that as a bad site - and if I quit Malwarebytes, I just get "Unable to Connect". Thanks for trying though!

13 hours ago, Bragh said:

Right but my point was, why mess it up instead of using the typical format? Also about that... The link there has indeed 3 HDT files... And 4-5 more above which are what? The original? Because there's also a link to the original. That's point and click Adventure game levels of unnecessary guess work. Are we supposed to feel great for solving the riddle of how to finally get this thing to work? :P I am not being aggressive, certainly not towards you, a helpfull person, it's just... Why did they put it up like that?

I don't even use 7Zip nor will I, just for this :S Not that it matters, just adding it to reinforce my point. It's popular for sure but you know, WinRAR? Keep it simple.

6 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Right but my point was, why mess it up instead of using the typical format? Also about that... The link there has indeed 3 HDT files... And 4-5 more above which are what? The original? Because there's also a link to the original. That's point and click Adventure game levels of unnecessary guess work. Are we supposed to feel great for solving the riddle of how to finally get this thing to work? :P I am not being aggressive, certainly not towards you, a helpfull person, it's just... Why did they put it up like that?

I don't even use 7Zip nor will I, just for this :S Not that it matters, just adding it to reinforce my point. It's popular for sure but you know, WinRAR? Keep it simple.

Bear in mind it's a Korean site.  The site is probably like this one where if you try to upload too big a file it doesn't allow it.  Google translating the page will confirm what you suspected.  Yes, the several links above the bodyslide ones are the originals.  I only know you need them because I did figure out how to unpack them and looked in the files.  There weren't meshes or textures folders.  But, I can confirm that it does work, at least in bodyslide.  As for 7zip, that's on your personal preference I guess.  I don't even know if WinRAR can do .7z files or their partitioned versions.  I'd say it's worth it to use it just for that if nothing else.  I stopped using WinRAR a long time ago and haven't needed to look back.

Last time I checked some years back, WinRAR could open 7z archives and could also create multi-part archives, but their best compression wasn't as good as 7z's. Also it was quite annoying how they slapped the license agreement into your face every single time you started it, which 7zip does not do.

But for the most part it barely matters which one you use.

I've been seeing a lot of of this guys costume on this thread but does anybody know what skin texture this guys is using ? and how do you make your face like that is that a mod like pretty face or something? how do you make the nipples look like that?  image.thumb.png.d9db403345095f3409dbff4a18156fcc.png

9 hours ago, lawmetal said:

I've been seeing a lot of of this guys costume on this thread but does anybody know what skin texture this guys is using ? and how do you make your face like that is that a mod like pretty face or something? how do you make the nipples look like that? 

It's a bit hard to tell since it's all in Japanese but he explains how he made his character here in the comment section.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-673.html#more

From what I can gleam from it the face-textures come from at least 4 different mods.

On 5/12/2018 at 4:47 AM, Fakenet said:

I created te ref as usual but Demonica has a neck so I bet any outfit that uses meshes in that area won't have them afterwards.

Also I realized that I don't have any outfits to test it on.

DemonicaToCBBE.rar

I can't get this to work.  No matter how I attempt to load it, as soon as I set the LB_v3.0_Body_1 mesh as the reference in outfit studio, it becomes disconnected from the slider.  I can manipulate it just fine when it first loads, but when it's set to reference the slider does nothing.