Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Not asking for a conversion but rather something that has been bothering me recently, let's see if people can give me some tips.

I switched to UUNP awhile ago from CBBE once it got bodyslide support, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the variety of body morphs, specially since RaceMenu plugin support came by and you can just leave it "default" and modify the sliders ingame. I tend to pick a rather petite body, and get to bigger sizes with pregnancy mods to enjoy the variety, lol.

One thing that I don't like from the UUNP morphs is how bad the nipple sliders seem to work. I confess that I enjoy getting my character pretty big and long nips, with CBBE it was a bit hard to get the sliders to a nice position without turning them into poking spikes. But with UUNP, the base body has almost no nipple, and the length slider deforms them so quickly that they turn into ugly spikes directly. The only way to mitigate this is to make them thicker, but then you get what looks like very puffy areolas.

Anybody ever looked into this?  

Not asking for a conversion but rather something that has been bothering me recently, let's see if people can give me some tips.

I switched to UUNP awhile ago from CBBE once it got bodyslide support, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the variety of body morphs, specially since RaceMenu plugin support came by and you can just leave it "default" and modify the sliders ingame. I tend to pick a rather petite body, and get to bigger sizes with pregnancy mods to enjoy the variety, lol.

One thing that I don't like from the UUNP morphs is how bad the nipple sliders seem to work. I confess that I enjoy getting my character pretty big and long nips, with CBBE it was a bit hard to get the sliders to a nice position without turning them into poking spikes. But with UUNP, the base body has almost no nipple, and the length slider deforms them so quickly that they turn into ugly spikes directly. The only way to mitigate this is to make them thicker, but then you get what looks like very puffy areolas.

CBBE has more polygons on the nipples, breasts and butt than (U)UNP has (but overall less).

For that reason, CBBE has more defined nipples and the sliders can produce a bigger variety of shapes that aren't possible on UUNP.

The UNP mesh was never made to be morphable like CBBEs evened out topology was.

CBBE has more polygons on the nipples, breasts and butt than (U)UNP has (but overall less).

For that reason, CBBE has more defined nipples and the sliders can produce a bigger variety of shapes that aren't possible on UUNP.

I understand that, but looking at the mesh in Outfit Studio, it seems odd that the morphs work that bad. I can see that they're taking that central vertex and stretching it way further than the ring of vertexes that conform the circular flat surface of the nipple in the zeroed slider shape. there's a second ring of vertexes that would be the "base" of the nipple, which are stretched too, causing the "puffy" shape regardless of what you try.

I have no idea of how the morphs are working internally, so I'm asking from intuition rather than knowledge. Wouldn't it be possible to keep the sliders from pulling the central vertex further from the ring of the circle, to avoid that spikey shape? or is it impossible to do this in such an accurate fashion? I can only use Outfit Studio as a reference, but if I were to make an analogy, I'd say that the central vertex's weight paint is "redder" than the ring's, which would result in sliders affecting it with more strength. 

I understand that, but looking at the mesh in Outfit Studio, it seems odd that the morphs work that bad. I can see that they're taking that central vertex and stretching it way further than the ring of vertexes that conform the circular flat surface of the nipple in the zeroed slider shape. there's a second ring of vertexes that would be the "base" of the nipple, which are stretched too, causing the "puffy" shape regardless of what you try.

I have no idea of how the morphs are working internally, so I'm asking from intuition rather than knowledge. Wouldn't it be possible to keep the sliders from pulling the central vertex further from the ring of the circle, to avoid that spikey shape? or is it impossible to do this in such an accurate fashion? I can only use Outfit Studio as a reference, but if I were to make an analogy, I'd say that the central vertex's weight paint is "redder" than the ring's, which would result in sliders affecting it with more strength. 

It can't really be explained properly, but that's not possible all that well with the (U)UNP mesh.

Maybe the best way to explain it would be that UNP doesn't even have nipples.

It only has the ends of the breasts that are sticking out to look like nipples.

Hello there guys, 

I'm pretty new to the outfit studio, so go easy on me  :D  :D

I spent the last hours trying to work with it.

I am converting Ashara Romantic outfit to UUNP. I managed to do it pretty successfully only one problem. In game all the skirts of the outfit are the same textures... but the corsets do actually change textures. I tried to check the textures options mentioned in the tutorials but I can't seem to find the problem...

little halp plix? 

OMG PLS O___O The ...

XN_School swimsuit

:heart: :heart: :heart:

tumblr_ocm2efZAbn1tqe8yao3_500.jpg

right now I'm off vacation so I don't have a lot of time on my hands. when I have time I'll post up my personal conversions and maybe a few of mods that I have created. but I'll make some time to make this conversion.

OMG PLS O___O The ...

XN_School swimsuit

:heart: :heart: :heart:

tumblr_ocm2efZAbn1tqe8yao3_500.jpg

G0003 XN schools wimsuit CBBE BodySlide HDT ZAP

DOWLOAD HERE: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3262-g0003-xn-schools-wimsuit-cbbe-bodyslide-hdt-zap/

Hello there guys, 

I am converting Ashara Romantic outfit to UUNP. I managed to do it pretty successfully only one problem. In game all the skirts of the outfit are the same textures... but the corsets do actually change textures. I tried to check the textures options mentioned in the tutorials but I can't seem to find the problem...

little halp plix? 

make the shape order of your nif identical to the original

Hello there guys, 

little halp plix? 

Humm can you be more specific, please? :) Do I need to duplicate the skirt then move it to fit the body? You see the Dress needs to be moved a bit up to fit the body. I suspected that might be the problem. 

Hello there guys, 

little halp plix? 

Humm can you be more specific, please? :) Do I need to duplicate the skirt then move it to fit the body? You see the Dress needs to be moved a bit up to fit the body. I suspected that might be the problem. 

*edited for simplicity

The UUNP body you're adding needs to be in the same position within the NIF that the original body was.

Move the UUNP reference body to this position before saving.

asd.jpg