Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Q: Can't I change the shape order in Outfit Studio?

A: You can, but it won't always save in that order.  Use NifSkope.

It should always save the order.

When you reload a project, the reference shape is put back to the bottom and you have to reorder it, but in the NIF file before it's still correct.

haha I see! I didn't know it reordered the reference shape every time you opened it, but that makes sense 

Hello there guys, 

I'm pretty new to the outfit studio, so go easy on me  :D  :D

I spent the last hours trying to work with it.

I am converting Ashara Romantic outfit to UUNP. I managed to do it pretty successfully only one problem. In game all the skirts of the outfit are the same textures... but the corsets do actually change textures. I tried to check the textures options mentioned in the tutorials but I can't seem to find the problem...

little halp plix? 

make the shape order of your nif identical to the original

Humm can you be more specific, please? :) Do I need to duplicate the skirt then move it to fit the body? You see the Dress needs to be moved a bit up to fit the body. I suspected that might be the problem. 

*edited for simplicity

The UUNP body you're adding needs to be in the same position within the NIF that the original body was.

Move the UUNP reference body to this position before saving.

asd.jpg

Ooohhawwwhh Maaaawh Gaaawd! :o Such a small thingie that was giving me so much trouble!  Here I was watching Nifcope tutorials  trying not to bother you again with the question "( How the hell does one changes the shape order.... :o )" 

Thank you soo much!! Malfdawng! :D And to cell! 

Tried asking a while back to no avail, but no harm in asking again now that it's been a few months. ANyone willing to make a CBBE HDT Bodyslide of this lovely number? I just don't have the time to do it myself anymore.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/47040653.html

c03554ad.jpg

Edit: Oh, seems the original site is dead... Well, here's the file itself then. 

GhostArmor2015ENG.rar

Can someone make a CBBE Bodyslide for this mod and if its possible a TBBP or a HDT version of it just for the bounce. Ive LITERALLY was looking for this sailor moon armor mod for ages (im not joking) and now that someone has launched it im soo joyed to live my childhood anime in skyrim :)

Ive tried to do a conversion myself with the bodyslide OUTFIT program but im really bad at it even when i got all the right tutorials in front of me :(

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3311-sailor-moon-cosplay/

Could I please request a HDT / Bodyslide conversion of Nightasy's Hmm What to Wear and Brokefoot's UNP Mashup Compilation?

I apologize if these were already done, but I have searched this thread in particular and tried Googling to no avail. I would be happy using the latter as-is with the non-UNP users patch, but the ass clips terribly through the bottoms, even if I play with the ass sliders in-game.

I'd kill for brokefoot's meshup to be coverted to CBBE HDT / Bodyslide. Recently switched body types because the UNP body I was using doesnt have a belly node

Here's a conversion of the Savage Armor for UUNP.

Savage Armor UUNP HDT.7z

HT8iSX1.pngr6u1Tv6.jpgGDwniDp.jpg

I spent an embarrassingly long time trial-and-erroring my way through BodySlide before I finally had a functioning, decent-looking end product... anyway, it's optimized for UNPB and moderately larger (but not gargantuan) breast sizes; I can't promise it'll morph perfectly at very low weights or with more extreme body shapes.

Everything works as it should as far as I can tell, but please let me know if you find any severe clipping, weighting oddities or other errors. I'd like to be aware of my mistakes for future conversion attempts.

For those of you who have a bit more experience with BodySlide, I have a few questions - first, what exactly causes bloating of the ShapeData .osd files, and is there any way to keep their size under control? I swear they got bigger every time I tweaked the armor, the finished package is probably about 2.5x the size it needs to be thanks to those outrageously oversized .osd files.

Secondly, upon equipping the Savage Armor boots, for some reason toenails discolor ever so slightly. What might be the cause of that? Should I have exported the boots mesh from BodySlide without the reference feet?

All credits to original author Hitsujihitsuji: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/11718383.html

I found this today  http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-354.html

There is no bodyslide for it though and all the parts of the outfit are stuck together as one part:-(  so is there a bodyslide version and does it separate the different parts? This would be a great idea for slave maid outfit it even has space on the collar for someone to write the word slave in the texture there:-)

do want