Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Drow Armor

Wicca Hunter

Aradia Lingerie Armour

These conversions require the original mods which can be found via the links above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

I included a replacement esp in the Aradia Lingerie and Wicca Hunter sets, as neither of them supported a weight slider.

Edit: One more, 'cause it's Christmas~

Vindictus Santa Robes

If you're wondering what the difference is between all four armors, two have the cape and two have the leg strap: 4 total. It actually took me a lot longer than it should have to figure it out. In my defense though, there's also five robe meshes in the original mod and only four that are actually used; so I was already confused from the start.

Happy Holidays.

Edit: Fixed breast clipping on Aradia Lingerie Armour

The main mod has been taken down for Wicca Hunter. Does anyone have it? I grabbed the conversion here, has esp but does not have the mesh / textures.

Please friends need help, I have Vindictus mix robes mod is he black, there also have pink textures and white seen here on the site and downloaded, oh what happens, I want to have the three versions in the game, however the problem and I can only urge one at a time because when I apply the texturing they want subtituir the previous, however the video you have on you tube 2 girls dancing with dresses shows the two dresses together, do not know how the owner of the video made to have the two together already sent message and he does not respond, and Kasprutz Invincible, but I also wanted to have them in the game without having to choose which one, and is not only him, I have several mods clothes need to choose color, and I wanted to get together in the game, please ai wanted the help of you, someone who can move and edit could help me? or else could I pass a site that would download these clothes to put in separate versions and need not choose and please replace, or else a tutorial that teaches you create or edit clothes to be able to create different versions of the same please?

I skyrim legendary original retail installed the steam and so already downloaded the criation kit, and tried to do for him but could not, because when you edit appears a bunch of files and do not know that I can rename and what I can not to not spoil the mod, so I ask once again to please you guys help, here we have a large community of players and modders and why I believe that with the help of you will be able to solve this problem that already I shot a lot of time and patience, which it could be applied in the game, remembering that I teach I can apply what I learn in other mods that have the same problem and thus create separate versions of these clothes and then conpartilhar here with you friends if they wish, from already thank you all and thank you!

If I understand you correctly, you have mods that use one mesh and different textures to give different colours of clothing. Is that correct? If so, what I have found is that the clothing mesh(nif) needs to have the nitrishape for the clothing moved down below the body shape. I had some clothing that bodyslide left the clothing at the top, above the body and it would not load the multiple textures specified in the esp and would only load the first texture of the set. Open the nif 0 an 1 and move the clothing shape down in nifskope.

Thanks a lot TheSmithsDog!! I was having similar problem with one of the custom armor mesh .nif files as well, where the multiple textures dint load in-game. But now i got the prob after u stated that the armor shape node was loading before the the body shape node! After rectifying the nodes the armor works perfectly!! Thanks again :D

I'm looking for CW_OniOnTifa_UN7B the site that hosted this file is down, and I'm wondering if anyone can not only host the file but make a bodyslide for it preferably with an alternate without the tank top and panties or make them zappable or better yet make the tank top, panties, and strap skirt separate modular pieces.. http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-879.html is also an alternative though both have their slight differences with the strap locations and transparency. CW_OniOnTifa_UN7B_2.jpg

Also requesting a bodyslide for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69736/?

Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73106/? also works.

Can someone convert the attached armor to Bodyslide? Found it on SkyTM and was able to find a download to it somewhere, but the creator, gutris1, seems to have disappeared and this mod went along with it. I've also tried using Outfit Studio to convert it to the preset I wanted, but it was getting complicated.

who said that.. :o here is my thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55715-one-two-three/#entry1403191 

this is why I hate those mod reviews linking the dl link instead of the topic posted by people just because this is Loverslab? :dodgy:

it was disappeared cause I just delete the files and upload the new one

you see why linking the dl link is something really wrong?

can i make another request?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1165.html Ambassador of Darkness

i tried doing it but os gives me an exploded version of it.

the six of you who downloaded this right after I posted, should grab the new one for the fixed .esp..  ;)

i like this armor. does i need the main file for this to work and do you have to craft it

Could someone make a CBBE/Hdt conversion of UNP Mystic Enchantress

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75271/?

**Updated esp to support different body weights.

THANK YOU : D

Russian conversions by feyory http://modmaximus.net/files/7-1-0-5272

Holy shit, that looks nice! :)

Is there a link for an english .esp for the BS2 version? Otherwise i'll upload my own translation here.

edit: oh yeah that's a pretty good conversion.

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

English translation: (only for the BS2 HDT version! 7B original has no weight slider support)

attachicon.gifTropicalpack.esp

I renamed all items to what they actually are (bikini bottom / sandals etc) with the tag "Tropical - " in front.

Also put them into a chest which you have to place at yourself through the console.

help tropical
// [CONT] Tropical Pack Container xxxxxxxx
player.placeatme xxxxxxxx
Take all the stuff, open console again, click on the container and enter "markfordelete".

Or craft them if you actually use this for gameplay B)

No idea how to contact the original authors, all credits to them.

If I can lend a hand, here's the original conversions (minus 7B) packaged with your .esp for convenience.

attachicon.gifMods247TropicalPack Bodyslide.rar

Just get the original file with this pack and drop them both into your mod manager of choice.

Cant download the Bodyslide (Latest dl),says its corrupt. Anyone,reupload please?

Is there a link for an english .esp for the BS2 version? Otherwise i'll upload my own translation here.

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

English translation: (only for the BS2 HDT version! 7B original has no weight slider support)

I renamed all items to what they actually are (bikini bottom / sandals etc) with the tag "Tropical - " in front.

Also put them into a chest which you have to place at yourself through the console.

help tropical
Take all the stuff, open console again, click on the container and enter "markfordelete".

If I can lend a hand, here's the original conversions (minus 7B) packaged with your .esp for convenience.

Just get the original file with this pack and drop them both into your mod manager of choice.

Cant download the Bodyslide (Latest dl),says its corrupt. Anyone,reupload please?

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

help tropical

Tropical Pack - Bodyslide.rar

GAKZfqo.png

eUofTsP.png

VeWDj8z.png

bRoefrI.png

R1KPtPi.png

zZFGSeF.png

bHGi1gf.png

ub4HTEu.png

mNyuKKD.png

help tropical

Thanks man,couldn´t download it the last time because the servers were down ^^ Thanks anyway,i´ll hand you a bag of my love! :D

OK, I'm tapping out here. I'm delurking because I hit a wall and scratching my head is about to explode. I got overconfident when I learned how to replace meshes in mods so I thought I'd try my hand with with conversions. Apparently it was a giant leap for me to attempt and I'm stuck at the bottom of a very deep pit. 

I'm trying to convert The Shanoa No Skirt http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52905/? to CBBE. The Irony here is this is a replacer/converter for the original Shanoa http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52431/? which ironically already is CBBE. 

I tried many a different things which just resulted in bald spots and complete utter depression because I wanted to try to convert PeroPero's Replacers http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b  next and the crash and burning sensation I'm feeling is making that quite impossible. On a side note, 7B user, check out that Arch Mage Replacer from Pero... Sawesome

If anyone here knows of a conversion already done or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thank you