Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster! I was hoping if there are some people who would be able to help me, considering that my modding skills are...lacking. Firstly, is there any kind soul that was able to do a conversion of Krista's armor for CBBEv3? I use the Curvy body, and if weight slider support was added, that'd be awesomesauce as well. 

Next is this armor set. It is fitted for a UNP body, and has a modification on the corset where it really cinches in the waist. I was hoping if someone would be able to simply separate the corset/arm bands from the rest of the set, since the bottom half isn't all that well made. And, also, fit the corset properly to a CBBEv3 curvy body shape, without such extreme cinching. 

And finally, the last but not least. Scarlet Dawn. Just weight slider support on this. I see a link up there in this thread, but it doesn't work for me. However, I did only download the V2, and not the V1, so I'm not sure if both need to be downloaded or not. 

I know it's asking a lot, especially coming from a user that has this as their first post. Hope I don't get too much hate!

EDIT: I feel I should mention that I don't use BodySlide personally, I'm not sure if it's needed for weight slider support? Since I know a user on Nexus added a weight slider option on Crimson Twilight Armour, and it works on my machine without BodySlide.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51112/?  

This version of Scarlet Dawn looks like it has weight slider support!

is it possible for someone to make a bodyslide for the succubus race by nikitaa

You should be able to make your own with Bodyslide...  Make your usual female body in Bodyslide and then copy the nif files to the custom race meshes folder overwriting the mods female body nifs!

what folder would that be in on the bodyslide files

is it possible for someone to make a bodyslide for the succubus race by nikitaa

You should be able to make your own with Bodyslide...  Make your usual female body in Bodyslide and then copy the nif files to the custom race meshes folder overwriting the mods female body nifs!

what folder would that be in on the bodyslide files

"Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets"  They're the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files that bodyslide created after you did your thang in bodyslide!  Then just copy them into the similar folder in the custom race folder!  Voila!!   :D

Found some armors i wanted to ask you guys to make conversions for:

-------------------

Casual Karliah

Harley Quinn

Kung-Fu Lady

Black Gown

Rider Armor

-------------------

Thanks in advance,if someon has the time to do one or even all of em.

:)

I love the Casual Karliah armor :)

Those are great for zappable/modular works.

I forgot to mention,i would like to ask you for CBBE HDT Bodyslide

:D

Would like to "Bump" this again !

I really want these Q.q

BTW,im adding a Rar. file which includes an AWESOME Armor, the "" HN66 Devil -Demon Fet- ""

Again,please convert it for CBBE HDT BODYSLIDE !!

Thank you very much,if you have the time to do so.

((http://www.mediafire.com/download/igpy695u1n7irqu/HN66_Devil_-Demon_Fet-.rar))

I've been looking for conversion files or even a finished conversion of Hentai's Void armor, preferably without shoulders for UUNP HDT without any luck. If anyone could point me in the right direction or do a conversion I'd be really grateful. I tried my hand at doing it myself but it just wasn't coming out right.

Here are links to the original and other body versions if they are easier to work with:

original UNP

Shoulderless UNP

UNPB

Shoulderless CBBE