Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Please help. I am having an issue with the gloves for the Ciri Outfit. It occurs in both 1st and 3rd person views. Screenshot of the issue is in spoiler below. Thanks.

post-7382-0-14176100-1442539502_thumb.jpg

Greetings! After MUCH delay, I can finally announce that the Banded Iron Bikini conversion is now done and out into the wild. :)  I decided to do what Cell-sempai would do and donated it for the mod author's page, so you guys can grab it there. Enjoy!

BIB_CBBE.jpg

Thanks kofman.

Just curious, what's the reason of the author to keep the mesh files in an optional download link?

Greetings! After MUCH delay, I can finally announce that the Banded Iron Bikini conversion is now done and out into the wild. :)  I decided to do what Cell-sempai would do and donated it for the mod author's page, so you guys can grab it there. Enjoy!

BIB_CBBE.jpg

Hello kofman,

just a question since the files are on the original mod site.

How to install?

1. Original Mod (Banded Iron Bikini 7B TBBP 0.9666666)

2. the conversation files (Banded Iron Bikini HDT Bodyslider compatible) OR the cbbe meshes from the optional section

~snip~

Hello kofman,

How to install?

2. the conversation files (Banded Iron Bikini HDT Bodyslider compatible) OR the cbbe meshes from the optional section

Download the original mod, then the meshes and the Bodyslide files.

Also Kofman, on the upper strap of the leg armor the textures are dark...or are they suppose too be. Pic below:

2015_09_19_00001.jpg

Hi guys, I'm having problems with installing this mod here.

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html

I couldn't seem to get the outfit, I tried using names like "dress" and "fashion" like the site suggested but no luck. It seems like I never installed it at all (ESP is already activated, installed using NMM).

I know this is not a support thread but I figure it's somewhat relevant as I was trying to use one of Dianne's conversions :P.

I'm also having the same problem with Vindictus Mini Dress, all the other (that I downloaded) seems to work fine.

~snip~

Hello kofman,

How to install?

Also Kofman, on the upper strap of the leg armor the textures are dark...or are they suppose too be. Pic below:

2015_09_19_00001.jpg

[\spoiler]

Jap, i got it, Thank you. :)

But i am curious. Bodyslide say, there is an light armor HDT, but ingame there is only heavy armor pieces? Did i mss something?

Greetings! After MUCH delay, I can finally announce that the Banded Iron Bikini conversion is now done and out into the wild. :) I decided to do what Cell-sempai would do and donated it for the mod author's page, so you guys can grab it there. Enjoy!

~snip~

Hello kofman,

How to install?

2015_09_19_00001.jpg

[\spoiler]

Jap, i got it, Thank you. :)

But i am curious. Bodyslide say, there is an light armor HDT, but ingame there is only heavy armor pieces? Did i mss something?

Basically, that is the bikini version. If you want light armor version you might have to talk to the mod creator