Osare KneeSocks 2nd - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

BcOimVI.jpgk5MZ6vc.jpgHoGkxk1.jpghXYBevK.jpgQkAnpj8.jpg

Luxurious Seduction - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

WfmP5Dc.jpgnl4kN0R.jpgrxnHqLZ.jpg1yfhSK2.jpg

S-Outfit - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

Note: DLC2 needed for the Arrows Textures

G540PGT.jpgDZBev4z.jpgJL31dTj.jpgGJ1rhms.jpg

------Link------

Dianna thank you for converting the Luxurious Seduction outfit, it looks awesome! Except for the pants, for some reason it is clipping a bit at the backside. It is not really noticeable when I stood still, but crouching or running I saw some clipping. This has not happened with your conversions before and I was wondering if its something I did, or if its something that cant be fixed due to the limitations of the outfit. Or, if you have the time, you could take a quick look at?

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

I really truly want this mod. I use MO, and I first installed the original mod, but when I want to install this one I get the message ''No game data on top level'' or whatever. And when I try to right click and ''set data''.. nothing happens, no matter what I click on. :(

Thanks mate, i'm seeing some body clipping though. I'll see if i can fix it with the tutorial

OKEY, i've done it, worked like charm :D

one other thing>>   In HDT Skirts Mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/508-hdt-test-skirts/

there is Amiella Armour Skirt included, which is unp body supported. Is there any way to make it bodyslide compatible or just my custom cbbe body?

Glad to hear it's working. I'm afraid I can't help you with the skirt; but if you find an answer, let me know. Every time I try to load a skirt into outfit studio it gives me a bunch of unrecognized bone errors and ends up messing them up. I've tried using different skeletons in the res folder and a few other things but I can't seem to get it to work. That's actually the only reason I haven't released the draconic bloodline robe conversion. Now that I've seen it with the HDT skirt, the regular one is a little disappointing.

On an unrelated note: Northgirl

This still requires the original mod which can be found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Also, to the person who said they were having trouble with the wolf head on the belt, I just didn't conform that object to sliders and moved it around manually.

Edit: Updated everything

I really truly want this mod. I use MO, and I first installed the original mod, but when I want to install this one I get the message ''No game data on top level'' or whatever. And when I try to right click and ''set data''.. nothing happens, no matter what I click on. :(

I don't use MO, so I have barely a general idea of how it works. And I haven't touched that conversion for over a year. Disclaimers aside, the data folder is the 'Northgirl Bodyslide + HDT.' If you can't set it that way, you can always try extracting it and rename it to data i.e. Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\(etc.) and adding it back.

I've also done Northern Priestess, a bit of a fast and loose UUNP conversion.I think I caught most of the clipping, seems fine my end anyway.I ran into a little issue with weighting of the belt with the full robe. If anyone fancies taking a crack at that, let me know how you did it. Not really release worthy, but thought I'd share it anyways. 

Screenshot69717thumb.jpg   Screenshot988799thumb.jpg

thank you! damn, i wish there was a mod that put these outfits on the Priestess of Dibella in markarth!

Hey guys ,i'm back ,sorry about the late response , apparently the mod author of "SteelPlate Bikini is managing to make an Update for it , so i will just wait for the release to start the convertion . In the meanwhile i maked a conversion for "Revamped Dragonscale Armor" you can find the original here by "GomaPero"
i hope yow like it ,  have fun

xRlQfXQ.jpgjP9TsI9.jpgueX9d4D.jpg

That is great news. Looking forward to it.

Anyone up to convert these outfits?

Aradia Leather Armor Skimpy

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-18.html

I second this conversion. o/

As far as I know BBP is basically TBBP just older but does the same thing, and HDT takes the bone weights of BBP and TBBP and uses them so it should work. But if you have tried using it and it hasn't worked then you want a conversion.

As far as I know BBP is basically TBBP just older but does the same thing, and HDT takes the bone weights of BBP and TBBP and uses them so it should work. But if you have tried using it and it hasn't worked then you want a conversion.

i have try  for 2 h

and failed , i used same tuto but no way

and the armor not fill the body in bodystudio

BBP uses one breast bone, tbbp uses 2 breast bones so more jiggle. They're both animation based, and HDT uses 2 breast bones but is physics based so less jiggle/more jiggle depending on the situation.