Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

~Snip~

Thanks kofman.

Just curious, what's the reason of the author to keep the mesh files in an optional download link?

I always like to provide premade meshes for those who don't like to dabble with Bodyslide 2. Also it's optional because he's mainly a Seven base user, and just wants to keep things simple by keeping the CBBE meshes as an optional download.

~Snip~

Also Kofman, on the upper strap of the leg armor the textures are dark...or are they suppose too be. Pic below:

2015_09_19_00001.jpg

Woops :shy:  looks like I missed something. Also why are the plates clipping? Ah well it's all moot now as it's been redone/fixed so if you haven't seen already, I've already provided a updated conversion at the mod page. Lemme know if you find anything else. :)

~Snip~

1tErGJY.jpgkL0xSg3.jpgOjhkfkk.jpgnH6rBpF.jpg

Talk about beating me to the punch (both here and the nexus). I was actually doing my own conversion until this popped up. Eh I'll still finish mine, it make for good practice. Nice job BTW. :)

I should note that I'll be collabing with the mod author (nisetanaka) of the quoted mod above on all his future projects. ;)  So if anyone sees more of his stuff (some of which I already got a sneak peek at :D), DON'T WORRY I already go ya covered ;).

~Snip~

Also Kofman, on the upper strap of the leg armor the textures are dark...or are they suppose too be. Pic below:

2015_09_19_00001.jpg

Woops :shy:  looks like I missed something. Also why are the plates clipping? Ah well it's all moot now as it's been redone/fixed so if you haven't seen already, I've already provided a updated conversion at the mod page. Lemme know if you find anything else. :)

Texture is fixed but the plates still clip the same way with the strap thru them. Makes it very hard too fix.

The only thing that'd really have is the butt, and a simple skeleton weight copy in OS would do it. Unless you really want jiggly metal, in which case copy the breast weights too.

Sorry if this seems off topic at all, but I downloaded Bodyslide and it won't run on my computer, and I don't have any options other than to download other people's mods for the CBBE body. However I can't actually find any mods that cover all the armors in the game, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out please? I just want the vanilla armors converted to CBBE, and to have HDT on the non metallic or heavy ones. If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

Here you go. I've been using this mod for a good while now and it provides both HDT and non-HDT slider sets for alll vanilla armors.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831/?

Hi,

it's possible convert this armor?

Ancient Nord Kai

Thank You!

Ancient Nord Kai - CBBE Bodyslide HDT :

ffeO5tL.jpgzpSNZj2.jpgNggP54L.jpgaLCK8B0.jpgbQYeo3x.jpg

attachicon.gifAncient Nord Kai - CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z

Hello dianne, first of all thanks for all the conversions.Secondly I would like to know if you'd be willing to make a video showing how to convert things to cbbe with with hdt and bodyslide support. There really isnt a good video tutorial out in the wild and I just cant seem to do it right just going off the written tutorials on this website. I would really appreciate it and im sure other people would too. 

sry if i'm missing something obvious. the cbbe files don't have meshes to overwrite the originals 7b ones. trying to preview them in bodyslide is crashing it every time. any help would be appreciated, thx

i like Gantz suit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67567/?

Can someone convert this cbbe bodyslide?

i like Gantz suit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67567/?

Can someone convert this cbbe bodyslide?

+2 for Gantz suit :)

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - UUNP Bodyslide HDT.7z

BDO Kibelius - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

Fae3LNb.jpgtU1icMb.jpg

Vampire Bride Robes - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

swrns0V.jpgtXgrW2p.jpg

Momiji Mummy - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

JVgHPTb.jpgIHvMgwk.jpgK8ZmM66.jpg

SeveNBase Scaled Armor - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

eSFPdvZ.jpgEGeo9bw.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!.... Thank you!

BDO Kibelius - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

Fae3LNb.jpgtU1icMb.jpg

Vampire Bride Robes - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

swrns0V.jpgtXgrW2p.jpg

Momiji Mummy - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

JVgHPTb.jpgIHvMgwk.jpgK8ZmM66.jpg

SeveNBase Scaled Armor - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT

eSFPdvZ.jpgEGeo9bw.jpg

Great work! Thank you!