Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

For some reason they had equipped a red bone gag so maybe he was missing a trigger?

Yes, that dialog topic expects the SLUTS gag to be equipped.  The red bone would have come from somewhere else.  I will expand the conditions to include any DD gag, but for now I suggest replacing that gag with the standard "S.L.U.T. Girl's Bridle", xx00BAF6.

Posted
37 minutes ago, Hex Bolt said:

Yes, that dialog topic expects the SLUTS gag to be equipped.  The red bone would have come from somewhere else.  I will expand the conditions to include any DD gag, but for now I suggest replacing that gag with the standard "S.L.U.T. Girl's Bridle", xx00BAF6.

I twas equipped by the carriage driver though. Haven't seen that befor but it happened.

Posted
21 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I twas equipped by the carriage driver though. Haven't seen that befor but it happened.

I guess it's possible that one of the advertising deals might use a generic gag (I really don't use that part of the mod, I just do cargo runs), or a sex/rape mod might have caused the dispatcher to equip that gag.  The one that gets equipped at the start of a haul should be S.L.U.T. Girl's Bridle.  It has the Block Generic keyword, so mods shouldn't be replacing it.  Anyway, I've fixed the topic for the next update, but for now you'll to replace that gag to complete the delivery.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Hex Bolt said:

I guess it's possible that one of the advertising deals might use a generic gag

It was the "bought from SS+ now you work for us" deal. I had just teleportet myself without the carriage.

Edited by xyzxyz
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

This thing gets equipped with the spell ^but the briddle is in the inventory

Your screenshot shots that "UD" (presumably Unforgiving Devices) failed to equip the correct item (S.L.U.T. Girl's Bridle).  Understand that Unforgiving Devices modifies Devious Devices, and it says that it's not compatible with all mods.  I don't use it, but it seems to work fine with standard devices and not work well with some custom devices added by mods, such as the custom SLUTS pony gear.

 

I don't think the two mods are compatible.  If you use both, expect conflicts like this one, where UD rejected the S.L.U.T. Girl's Bridle and equipped the red bone gag instead.

 

As I mentioned earlier, the next update will handle the dispatcher dialog when the player is wearing the wrong gag, but you'll have to work around that for now.  Beyond that, it's not this mod's responsibility if it tells DD to equip a specific item but another mod steps in and equips a different one.

 

26 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Another thing I noticed is that the mod has a harness and the drivers mention it but it never gets equipped on my player

There is a S.L.U.T.S Thermal Harness for players using Frostfall, so they don't freeze.  There is also a Harness of Conscription that can be used if your debt becomes larger than your escrow.  Unless you fit either situation, you won't see a harness.

Edited by Hex Bolt
Posted
8 hours ago, Hex Bolt said:

As I mentioned earlier, the next update will handle the dispatcher dialog when the player is wearing the wrong gag

That would be nice. I had it once when wearing a hood, that this mod couldn't unequip it ('too strong' or something like that, though being a generic DD item) did the run and couldn't deliver the cargo because the dispatcher had no SLUTS dialogue. As I had neither money nor a follower to help me getting rid of the hood, all I could do was exit and reaload an earlier save.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

As I think that you are aware - I am a big fan of this mod. I do have a couple of requests if you would be so kind as to consider them.

 

The first is a feature like you've implemented in SLtR - a hair change. I like my pony girl to have a pony tail but I don't want to play the rest of my game (necessarily) with it. Yes, I know I can change it using the console and showracemenu but something seamless (such as setting an alternative in the McMenu or simply having it changed automatically when being placed in the rest of the SLUTS gear would be better).

 

The other is to change the animation where the pony meets the dispatcher after completing a haul. He says he's going to remove the bit but he removes the entire bridle. I know this is a little thing but I think it would be better if only the bit was removed.

 

TYIA (regardless).

Posted
5 hours ago, Psalam said:

The first is a feature like you've implemented in SLtR - a hair change. I like my pony girl to have a pony tail but I don't want to play the rest of my game (necessarily) with it. Yes, I know I can change it using the console and showracemenu but something seamless (such as setting an alternative in the McMenu or simply having it changed automatically when being placed in the rest of the SLUTS gear would be better).

That is possible, but it's a little involved.  Sub Lola needs 3 fields in the MCM to list, add, and remove hair styles.  There's also that weird problem that some players have where hair changes don't persist between saves, so we'd also need the button to restore the hair style.  That's all worthwhile for a domination & submission mod, but here it's more a cosmetic change.

 

Just an idea, have you considered using a wig mod?  Mark the wig as Never Remove in SexLab so it stays on during extracurricular activities.  Equipping is still manual, but a lot easier than using the ShowRaceManu command.  If there's enough interest in wigs, it might be practical to set up a way to register items to be equipped and removed at the start and end of runs,

 

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

The other is to change the animation where the pony meets the dispatcher after completing a haul. He says he's going to remove the bit but he removes the entire bridle. I know this is a little thing but I think it would be better if only the bit was removed.

That would be better.  I'd like that.  However, the bit is part of the bridle mesh, all one piece.  It's not designed to have parts removed, and (since it's a gag) there's no version available that doesn't have the bit.

 

I don't have the knowledge to edit the bridle mesh to remove the bit.  If someone who can would like to edit pony_headharness-ears-blinders_leather.nif to do that, I could have the mod swap headpieces.  You'd see a flicker during the swap, but the scene would look better.  The mod would have to be sure to swap it back if you continue to another run.

 

For now, I can remove the word "bit" from "Let me remove that bridle bit," so at least the dispatcher's words match his action.

Posted
2 hours ago, Hex Bolt said:

Just an idea, have you considered using a wig mod?

I haven't used one in years and, at that time, they weren't very good. So, no.

 

I guess if I really want it it's back to showracemenu.

 

2 hours ago, Hex Bolt said:

the bit is part of the bridle mesh

Do you think it's possible that, if I asked on the Devious Devices site, that they might take pity on me?

Posted
9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I haven't used one in years and, at that time, they weren't very good. So, no.

I used one in the past that used KS Hair.  It worked fine, but the selection was limited.  I can add hair stuff to the ideas list and see if at some point I can come up with a simpler way to do it.

 

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Do you think it's possible that, if I asked on the Devious Devices site, that they might take pity on me?

I don't think any development is being done for DD for LE at this time, so even if there were interest, the result would be a mesh for SE (unless someone takes further pity and converts it).

 

Let me look at the texture and see if it can be done with a transparency.  It might be possible to hide rather than remove the bit (visually, the result is the same).  I have other things going on right now, but I should be able to investigate that possibility in a few days.  That would save you the trouble of trying to get a new mesh, and a texture would actually be easier for me to integrate into the mod.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...