Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I am happy to share that for the first time in probably years, I have been enjoying a playthrough as a slave again during my tests this weekend.

For many months I have been trying to find the right approach to revisit Sanguine Debauchery and make it playable again. 

The code has been suffering years of layer after layer, to the point where most of it feels broken right now.

What I ended up doing is play through the experience and simply turn off or disable everything that feels like an annoyance.

I want to go back to the basics and redefine the whole slavery experience in SD+

In practice, that means:

- no more cage scene. I am planning to delegate that aspect to Inte's SD patches and SD cages until I manage a new cage scene of my own... someday.

- no more choking or shock collar effect. The mod simply alerts you that you are getting out of range.

- your owner follows you all the time and tracks you down if you go too far.

- no more forced removal of weapons. You can now pick up a weapon to defend your owner if you want to, or attack them. If you lose, you get re-enslaved and you lose whatever progress you made.

- no more removal of your whole inventory. Getting enslaved strips you of weapons and gold.. and maybe a few items through the Rob action. You are a slave... a pack mule for your owner.

- no more automatic removal of Allowance points every hour. Points are granted and removed based on actions. Do something good for your owner to earn points. Do something bad like trying to escape, and you lose points. I will develop that system to be more predictable and give you a better idea of what you can and cannot do. 

- Earn enough points for privileges, like wearing cloth, armor or an extended distance before being flagged as too far from your owner.

- I am also reducing the effects from the chains and collars , to leave them mostly on the Spectral devices from Sanguine. Compliance and impairment during regular enslavement is done the old fashioned way - through force feeding drinks and drugs.

I want to strike a balance between keeping the game playable as a slave and adding enough constraints compared to playing as a free character.

In that sense, as a slave, the player will become more of a follower of the owner... being sworn to carry their burden, protect them or get themselves in danger instead of their owner, bring your owner food and drinks regularly, give your owner valuables and keep carrying their junk, and do whatever task your owner asks of you in addition to normal questing.

For a time today, I had a glimpse of how this will work and it felt right. 

I was able to kill a bad owner while he was fighting spiders and protect a good one from a group of skeletons.

I could walk away from a boring area and drag my owner to a more interesting one.

Asking guards to free me got me much more 'get lost' than success.

I know that as your character progresses, you will find fewer and fewer owners strong enough to keep you as a slave, but by that time, slavery will become your own choice.

I will release most of these changes in the coming days but do not expect a polished experience yet... a lot of that is still early and doesn't work completely, but it is starting to work and is making the experience more interesting to play.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

I have been wondering about the slavery side of the mod, and thought that if your character was a male wouldn't your owner force feed you bimbo potions as well as skooma? Maybe even force you to go out and find the materials to make bimbo potions as part of a quest for a slave. So in effect you contribute your own demised into a mindless sex crazed bimbo for your owner. 

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have been wondering about the slavery side of the mod, and thought that if your character was a male wouldn't your owner force feed you bimbo potions as well as skooma? Maybe even force you to go out and find the materials to make bimbo potions as part of a quest for a slave. So in effect you contribute your own demised into a mindless sex crazed bimbo for your owner. 

Forced feminization is a possibility... I will have to make sure it respects the player's choices in terms of gender preferences in SD+ and curses turned on in Hormones.

Everyone's gangstsa until the slave uses a giant spider attack as an opportunity to kill you. That being said, what about civillian slave owners? Trekking across Skyrim after a bandit or a  cryomancer is one thing, but what if, say, Carlotta snags you for yourself? She doesn't adventure, she runs a stall and raises a daughter. Something more along the lines of attracting customers, up to actually watching her daughter and running her food stall when you've earned her trust, would make more sense. Unless, of course, you're delegating the mod's slave ownership purely to criminals.

1 minute ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Everyone's gangstsa until the slave uses a giant spider attack as an opportunity to kill you. That being said, what about civillian slave owners? Trekking across Skyrim after a bandit or a  cryomancer is one thing, but what if, say, Carlotta snags you for yourself? She doesn't adventure, she runs a stall and raises a daughter. Something more along the lines of attracting customers, up to actually watching her daughter and running her food stall when you've earned her trust, would make more sense. Unless, of course, you're delegating the mod's slave ownership purely to criminals.

The goal is to eventually allow civilian slavery as well.

If I can streamline the system and make it more stable, then I can focus on things like identifying you are enslaved to someone in a city, who belongs to the Merchands faction, near stores or firewood stations, and start tasks or small quests accordingly.... like go out and find ingredients to sell if the owner is an apothecary.. "and don't you dare be late or I will set a bounty on you".

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The goal is to eventually allow civilian slavery as well.

If I can streamline the system and make it more stable, then I can focus on things like identifying you are enslaved to someone in a city, who belongs to the Merchands faction, near stores or firewood stations, and start tasks or small quests accordingly.... like go out and find ingredients to sell if the owner is an apothecary.. "and don't you dare be late or I will set a bounty on you".

In that case, since Carlotta gets her produce from Severio, Carlotta could send you to his farm with a purse to pick up the produce from him or his workers and lug it back. Doing a small favor for one of the workers can net you a discount, making her happier. Just for future reference.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is DEC again?

No DEC without SD. They work extremely well together. Especially the local enslavement (enslavement on the spot instead via SS++9 to civilians via SD is great, because it allows to trigger SD anytime if the PC is vulnerable enough + a chance to avoid the danger.

It also comes with own SD Master choices of civilians I find fitting, in case the enslavement doesn't start local and not via SS++.

I use it in combination of NDUN and patches + DEC + SD to clam everything and thus make any actor able to approach the PC for enslavement.

@1337DragonWolf:

Spoiler

SD+ = Sanguine Debauchery plus

SD = Sanguine Debauchery

PC = Player Character

NDUN = Naked Dungeons

DEC = Deviously enslaved Continued

Skyrim LE = Legendary version

SS++ = Simple Slavery plus plus

LL = Loverslab

DBF = DeepBlueFrog

SL = Sexlab

SIC = Skyrim Immersive Creatures

CTD = Crash to desktop

CD = Captured Dreams

FTFY lmfao = don't ask me, but you get the drift, probably...

Edited by donttouchmethere
22 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I use it in combination of NDUN and patches + DEC + SD to clam everything and thus make any actor able to approach the PC for enslavement.

@1337DragonWolf:

Reveal hidden contents

SD+ = Sanguine Debauchery plus

SD = Sanguine Debauchery

PC = Player Character

NDUN = Naked Dungeons

DEC = Deviously enslaved Continued

Skyrim LE = Legendary version

SS++ = Simple Slavery plus plus

LL = Loverslab

DBF = DeepBlueFrog

SL = Sexlab

SIC = Skyrim Immersive Creatures

CTD = Crash to desktop

CD = Captured Dreams

FTFY lmfao = don't ask me, but you get the drift, probably...

At least you broke it down for me...

Do court mages and priests still have the ability to remove spectral restraints? My poor character has been stuck in them for about 2.5 in-game weeks as every time I go back to the dreamworld and can ask Sanguine to remove them he just refuses. Says something along the lines of "They look good on you, wear them longer" or "I just put those on!". It's getting a bit frustrating being unable to equip/unequip anything or even use any crafting station or even the carriages.

Thank you!

On 2/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, Deamionzero said:

Do court mages and priests still have the ability to remove spectral restraints? My poor character has been stuck in them for about 2.5 in-game weeks as every time I go back to the dreamworld and can ask Sanguine to remove them he just refuses. Says something along the lines of "They look good on you, wear them longer" or "I just put those on!". It's getting a bit frustrating being unable to equip/unequip anything or even use any crafting station or even the carriages.

Thank you!

They should, but it turns out some court mages are not part of the Court wizard faction I am using to detect that dialogue. 

Farengar in Whiterun should work for sure. I can't remember about the others.

Sanguine should remove them after a few more trips to Dreamworld. Don't give up asking him.

I also added safeguards to clear off the restraints after a while. 2 weeks seems too long. 

I will have to check that out.

Sorry if this been asked a bunch already but whats the difference between creature enslavement & Falmer enslavement currently? I updated my daymoyl events after installing & the mod has these 2 different events, even though they were essentially the same in previous versions? PDF on git doesnt explain it even though Falmer have their own section under Creatures so was wondering what's different between them as of now?

On 2/7/2022 at 12:53 AM, LesboIsBesto said:

Sorry if this been asked a bunch already but whats the difference between creature enslavement & Falmer enslavement currently? I updated my daymoyl events after installing & the mod has these 2 different events, even though they were essentially the same in previous versions? PDF on git doesnt explain it even though Falmer have their own section under Creatures so was wondering what's different between them as of now?

I figured, to put it simply, "Creatures are wolves, sabercats, chaurus, spiders, and other animals; falmer are closer to humanoids, if a bit ugly and goblin-y." Like the difference between bestiality and goblinphilia or whatever.

15 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I figured, to put it simply, "Creatures are wolves, sabercats, chaurus, spiders, and other animals; falmer are closer to humanoids, if a bit ugly and goblin-y." Like the difference between bestiality and goblinphilia or whatever.

i meant like mechanics & other features wise but ok

7 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

I completed the quest "a night to remember" and it should automatically start the sanguigne quest right? but nothing has started, do I have to take some other action first?

This wiki page should have the info you need:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

The Night to Remember quest is not required by default.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
23 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

i meant like mechanics & other features wise but ok

Biped vs quadrupeds/six-legged/eight-legged, I guess.

2 hours ago, Lucasisko said:

Hi, I got the newest version and still get "overwhelming craving stop you" message. It happens after I get defeated. Is it SD+ related please? Sometimes when it appears my game crashes so as Im having a lot of mods, Im trying to find which one is the problem.

I'm pretty sure it's not this one. I've never seen that message before.

Edited by 1337DragonWolf