Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Just now, Balgin said:

You are not the only one. I do keep mod backups 'though so that I can replace any damaged mods or check which files to remove to uninstall one. My YPS backup/archive folder is around 9 gigs now!

I have a daily automated backup that saved me more than I can say.

In case I miss an issue the day it happened, I also keep a snapshot of a stable 'build' of the whole data folder every few months or so. That saved me many times as well :)

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have a daily automated backup that saved me more than I can say.

In case I miss an issue the day it happened, I also keep a snapshot of a stable 'build' of the whole data folder every few months or so. That saved me many times as well :)

You have an automated backup?

Mine's manual....

22 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Could I install them like any other mod with a mod manager (I'm using nexus's Vortex) or do I have to manually install them? If so, where exactly do I put those files?

Yo, I also use Vortex. I have installed around 15 - 20 voice packs from other mods via Vortex (didn't have SD installed that playthrough). Some were loose files and some were .bsa's; all worked fine.

27 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Im curious how far along the story is now?

I was reading this link to your blog from July.

https://itsbluefrog.tumblr.com/post/658195249241391104/for-day-6-of-tes-fest-2021-betrayal-i-thought

Has any of this been implemented yet?

Not much has happened since that post I am afraid. 

I need to find the mental energy to get started and turn these ideas into quest stages. That hasn't happened yet because of various offline factors, but I have high hopes for the coming weeks with the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, JocienMontrose said:

Hi - first a big thanks for this mod, it's been a favourite for years now. ?
After I recently intalled Zaz 8.0 I noticed this.....

SDcollar.jpg.d567cf87fc08e50cb41e7d7585cb092f.jpg

I know from the first page that it's not tested with SD+ yet so I guess this is one problem with v8

Zaz is not involved with devices in SD+ anymore.

If you use the latest version of SD+ (uploaded on Saturday), you will need Devious Devices 5.1 at least.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

uh shiii...

Which was the last version that worked with DD4.3?

Not sure.. I worked on a lot of updates towards DD 5.0+ around this summer, so maybe the 2021-01-30 version?

Devious Devices has introduced many changes and I have to keep up with them.

The same applies to my other Devious Devices mods like Parasites or Stories Devious.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not sure.. I worked on a lot of updates towards DD 5.0+ around this summer, so maybe the 2021-01-30 version?

Devious Devices has introduced many changes and I have to keep up with them.

The same applies to my other Devious Devices mods like Parasites or Stories Devious.

Sneaky ?

Not a note in the change logs or requirements.

I guess I can see the changes on github?

Not even sure what the effect would be if users with DD4.3 update SD+ ?

55 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sneaky ?

Thanks for the reminder. I updated the requirements on my three mods using Devious Devices.

@DeepBlueFrog

Not sure I understand correctly. Does that mean no more atronach assault popup from the coveted effect ?

BTW, last time when I asked out to progress with the Honneybrew meadery, I checked out the FAQ and learned more such as the coveted effect. I learned that a lot of stuff makes sense now, the coveted effects, the assault popup that I was wondering from which mod it comes, the increasing chances to visit Sanguine, makes me appreciate the mod even more.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sneaky ?

I have a horrible suspicion I'll find out some time soon because I updated to the latest version of SD+ but I still use DD4.3 for YPS reasons.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

There might be something to do with the way DD5.1 uses piercings compared to the previous version but it may also be a non issue.

I would be happy to look at YPS code if that can help.. I have a couple of enhancements planned for it to improve compatibility with Hormones.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I would be happy to look at YPS code if that can help.. I have a couple of enhancements planned for it to improve compatibility with Hormones.

You might want to check Monoman's mod tweaks for YPS. The version on his mod tweaks page is somewhat out of date. A more up to date beta is on something like page 39 of the wartimes thread here.

43 minutes ago, voberon13 said:

Hi. I have a small issue. I cannot use free camera when PC enslaved. Or rather i can use it, but free camera gets cancelled almost immediately and switches back to 3rd person mod. Is there a way to fix this?

That reminds me of a problem with SexLab's free camera a long long time ago..  I can't remember how it was fixed though.