Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Is there anything that's supposed to happen when summoned spriggan tries to rape player? _SDAS_SummonedSpriggan only sends "PCSubStripped" and "PCSubSex" events and doesn't anything but stripping player. I tried searching for these events  butcouldn't find any script listening to them. Is this is how it's supposed to work? Can i disable this without editing spriggan's script?

13 minutes ago, Kjellrid said:

Is there anything that's supposed to happen when summoned spriggan tries to rape player? _SDAS_SummonedSpriggan only sends "PCSubStripped" and "PCSubSex" events and doesn't anything but stripping player. I tried searching for these events  butcouldn't find any script listening to them. Is this is how it's supposed to work? Can i disable this without editing spriggan's script?

If you are using a recent version of the mod, that quest has been moved to SexLab Parasites.

14 minutes ago, Kjellrid said:

Oh, damn. Thanks. Is it safe to disable and reset as much as I can from MCM and update to a new version, right?

There is always a risk of something going wrong but it is always better to make a mod still enabled and dormant, instead of disabling the mod are removing it from an active game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello anyone!

New to this mod, I would actually like to ask a question before installing it: reading the pdf, it says that the master's behavior changes depending on weather he is in or outdoors.

If he starts indoors, will he eventually get outdoors?

Also, it says that outdoors it will walk to a place. What happens when he gets there?

Sorry if the answers are already somewhere and I missed them

Hi I've loved this mod for years now, but there were always this part that I didnt like and just kind of ignored, but for this gameplay I cant just ignore it, so the question is:

Is the a way to turn off or delete the scrip that make animals enslave you or fuck you just because you pass near them???, I using a wood elf druid so I have way too much contact with animals, but I still want the creature enslavement (rieklings, gigants, trolls and falmers) kind of goblin slayer

On 11/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, xyzfs said:

Hello anyone!

New to this mod, I would actually like to ask a question before installing it: reading the pdf, it says that the master's behavior changes depending on weather he is in or outdoors.

If he starts indoors, will he eventually get outdoors?

Also, it says that outdoors it will walk to a place. What happens when he gets there?

Sorry if the answers are already somewhere and I missed them

You can make him/her walk outside, he/her never go out by itself, I remenver that part, and after all my hours of play I can say that he never gets there

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I recently reinstalled Skyrim with this mod and everything worked just fine until the Anniversary Edition. I used the patcher to return to Skyrim SE but since then I have an issue with this mod. Every time my PC get enslaved by an NPC, the message box saying "Your master bind you etc" appears a few times (3-4 times), my PC gets punished, left to ponder her fate and then it happens again in a loop. I also keep receiving notifications about slave allowance points increasing or decreasing all the time with +1 or -1 values. I already tried to reinstall the mod, then to reinstall the game (patching it again to SSE) and then reinstalling SD+. This exact same configuration worked seamlessly until now, I never had a problem... I use Vortex. Any idea of what could I do? Thanks in advance

Edited by BorosBorosBoros
4 minutes ago, boros84 said:

Hi,

I recently reinstalled Skyrim with this mod and everything worked just fine until the Anniversary Edition. I used the patcher to return to Skyrim SE but since then I have an issue with this mod. Every time my PC get enslaved by an NPC, the message box saying "Your master bind you etc" appears a few times (3-4 times), my PC gets punished, left to ponder her fate and then it happens again in a loop. I also keep receiving notifications about slave allowance points increasing or decreasing all the time with +1 or -1 values. I already tried to reinstall the mod, then to reinstall the game (patching it again to SSE) and then reinstalling SD+. This exact same configuration worked seamlessly until now, I never had a problem... I use Vortex. Any idea of what could I do? Thanks in advance

Yes if you read any of the posts around most all of the mods you would have learned to wait before upgrading to AE. Revert back to previous version of Skyrim and it will work. There are posts all around about doing that.

i am having problem i think that cause of myself being a dumb but i have to ask it cause i cant find anything about that.

i have all the mods required and when i die there is just two things happening :

who killed me is robbing me and leaving and becomes to neutral creature

or someone saves me  

and yes daymoyl is active 

can anyone help me please :( 

11 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

i am having problem i think that cause of myself being a dumb but i have to ask it cause i cant find anything about that.

i have all the mods required and when i die there is just two things happening :

who killed me is robbing me and leaving and becomes to neutral creature

or someone saves me  

and yes daymoyl is active 

can anyone help me please :( 

What you are describing are Daymoyl scenarios, so it shows it is working.

If you want to be enslaved, make sure to bump up the chance of SD+ enslavement on Blackout in Daymoyl menu.

Also make sure you register external quests in Daymoyl as events from SD+ are not added automatically (that's also done in Daymoyl menu)..

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What you are describing are Daymoyl scenarios, so it shows it is working.

If you want to be enslaved, make sure to bump up the chance of SD+ enslavement on Blackout in Daymoyl menu.

Also make sure you register external quests in Daymoyl as events from SD+ are not added automatically (that's also done in Daymoyl menu)..

thank youu!!! you saved mee i was thinking like i registered but i did load save from earlier and at that save i wasnt registered... i did and it works!! thank youu againn 

Can someone clarify to me what the percentage sliders in the MCM actually do?

Death Alternative's MCM lets me alter the priority of the SD+ events and I'm fairly happy with where I've got everything on that end, at least theoretically. I'm just not sure what effect the settings in this mod's menu actually have on those chances

1 hour ago, Cleo Fate said:

Can someone clarify to me what the percentage sliders in the MCM actually do?

Death Alternative's MCM lets me alter the priority of the SD+ events and I'm fairly happy with where I've got everything on that end, at least theoretically. I'm just not sure what effect the settings in this mod's menu actually have on those chances

DA sliders let you set the chance of a particular SD event happening relative to other DA events.

For example: 40 percent chance of enslavement by humans on bleedout, or 20 percent chance of enslavement by falmers

The slides in SD+ is an additional percent modifier for all values in DA.

If you set it to 100% in SD+, you will get the full change from DA.

If you set it to 50% in SD+, you will get 20 and 10 % chance from the example above (half of values set in DA)

If you set it to 0% in SD+, you will effectively block enslavement across all SD+ scenarios in DA.

I found this will useful to have to fine tune chances of enslavements, without messing about with all the sliders in DA.

It is helpful when you want to stop enslavement for a difficult quest (in Sovengarde or the Mind of Madness for example) or if you want to tone it down and focus on quests for a change.

36 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

DA sliders let you set the chance of a particular SD event happening relative to other DA events.

For example: 40 percent chance of enslavement by humans on bleedout, or 20 percent chance of enslavement by falmers

The slides in SD+ is an additional percent modifier for all values in DA.

If you set it to 100% in SD+, you will get the full change from DA.

If you set it to 50% in SD+, you will get 20 and 10 % chance from the example above (half of values set in DA)

If you set it to 0% in SD+, you will effectively block enslavement across all SD+ scenarios in DA.

I found this will useful to have to fine tune chances of enslavements, without messing about with all the sliders in DA.

It is helpful when you want to stop enslavement for a difficult quest (in Sovengarde or the Mind of Madness for example) or if you want to tone it down and focus on quests for a change.

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I actually didn't think DA's system was pure percentages like that

Sorry to bother you again so soon, but my inventory isn't being taken away upon enslavement. Everything stays there. Gold, food, clothing, everything. Clothes will still be "ripped away" (except for boots and jewelry for some reason, and if they use the tunic they don't seem to care what I wear) but that just sends them right back into my inventory regardless

Edited by Cleo Fate

Recently I have started getting a pop-up message box during fights every now and then showing "An overwhelming craving stops you in your tracks and feeds the lust of your aggressor." -> see pic below.

Is this coming from Sanguine Debauchery? Can it be disabled somehow?

Interesting thing is that I have had installed this mod for months and this behaviour only started recently.

This is the message box:

grafik.png.6e528877188a56a0a89e6d5172b874d2.png

5 hours ago, Cleo Fate said:

Sorry to bother you again so soon, but my inventory isn't being taken away upon enslavement. Everything stays there. Gold, food, clothing, everything. Clothes will still be "ripped away" (except for boots and jewelry for some reason, and if they use the tunic they don't seem to care what I wear) but that just sends them right back into my inventory regardless

If you are using the latest version, that is intentional.

I am streamlining how enslavement works, and a major issue with the start of enslavement is sending all of the player's inventory away, so I have been experimenting with more strategic items removal. 

In this version, the master will take away armor and weapons, gold and some random items but will keep the majority of the other items on the player as a pack mule. Why should a master carry your own burdens?

That is subject to further changes as I work on it but it is the current state.

4 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Recently I have started getting a pop-up message box during fights every now and then showing "An overwhelming craving stops you in your tracks and feeds the lust of your aggressor." -> see pic below.

Is this coming from Sanguine Debauchery? Can it be disabled somehow?

Interesting thing is that I have had installed this mod for months and this behaviour only started recently.

This is the message box:

grafik.png.6e528877188a56a0a89e6d5172b874d2.png

I just checked the code.

That message appears only once in a part of the code related to attacks from other NPCs.

I have it currently commented out but I can't remember if it is part of the current version available for download or if it is something more recent.

That message should not appear in future versions.

16 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I'm in the process of updating and I just wanted to know what's the 4 SD VoicePack files about? Are they necessary or are they obsolete? I didn't see anything in the description page mention them (unless I missed it), so I just figured I'd ask. 

They are experimental files to add voice to dialogues from SD+ 

If you want to actually hear Sanguine call you Pink Cheeks, those files are for you.

They are a little off at times. Sanguine's voice is a little 'metallic' right now. And some dialogues are still silent for some reason, but overall they add more meat to the mod.

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

They are experimental files to add voice to dialogues from SD+ 

If you want to actually hear Sanguine call you Pink Cheeks, those files are for you.

They are a little off at times. Sanguine's voice is a little 'metallic' right now. And some dialogues are still silent for some reason, but overall they add more meat to the mod.

Could I install them like any other mod with a mod manager (I'm using nexus's Vortex) or do I have to manually install them? If so, where exactly do I put those files?

2 hours ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Could I install them like any other mod with a mod manager (I'm using nexus's Vortex) or do I have to manually install them? If so, where exactly do I put those files?

I am still old school and install everything in my Data folder manually, so I am probably not the best person to answer that :)

Maybe some else in the forum installed these voice packs with MO?

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am still old school and install everything in my Data folder manually, so I am probably not the best person to answer that :)

You are not the only one. I do keep mod backups 'though so that I can replace any damaged mods or check which files to remove to uninstall one. My YPS backup/archive folder is around 9 gigs now!