Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 4/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not at the moment I am afraid.

It's cool SD+ is working on Skyrim VR though :) ... I didn't know about that.

It is a good idea to add to the to-do list but I am not sure when I will get around to implementing it.

I know it's a bit of an older post, but was wondering if this has been looked into?  If not,  a simple way to do it would be to allow the actions that need the hotkeys to use the default skyrim hotkeys 1-8.  Using VRIK, those hotkeys can be assigned to a controller gesture, unfortunately, a lot of mods won't allow using those hot keys, and VRIK currently does not allow assigning other keys as hotkeys.

On 7/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, Fienyx said:

I know it's a bit of an older post, but was wondering if this has been looked into?  If not,  a simple way to do it would be to allow the actions that need the hotkeys to use the default skyrim hotkeys 1-8.  Using VRIK, those hotkeys can be assigned to a controller gesture, unfortunately, a lot of mods won't allow using those hot keys, and VRIK currently does not allow assigning other keys as hotkeys.

Oops. It does work in VR. My Menu Mouse Pointer was just in view when I was trying before so they didn't register the key presses. Cycling up and down works in VR using VRIK gestures and I have them set to 2 and 3.

Sorry, my English is poor. I want to ask, after I triggered the event, I didn't wear other equipment except the collar. Is this correct? Is this the new setting? I've always been used to using the old version, and I'm not sure how many changes there are in the new version

On 6/30/2022 at 12:55 AM, pyrobladeich said:

Has there been a solution found for this issue?

Facing same issue, can anybody suggest i solution. is it a bug in latest version & should i revert or some mod conflict?

Fixed:
Okk so this issue is due to installing the older version of devious devices. We have to use 5.1 and i was using 4.3. Somehow took the old one from my download history while creating a new setup. Writing if anyone else has similar issue.

Edited by DaphNic
Found the fix.

Hi! Does anybody know how to make SD+ (I'm using SE version) work properly with Amputator Framework without issues? The thing is: I run SD+ with SL Survival that uses amputation mechanics and it works well, but when my PC is somehow amputated and then is enslaved via SD+, SD+ works without noticing Amputator. So the Master can equip PC with devices that doesn't make sense like various hand restraints while my PC has no hands at all and he unequips any piece of Amputator special gear. Is there a solution?

On 8/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, feelsodirtyinsideforthis said:

I have a huge issue regarding nemesis and sd+ compatibility, nemesis gives me error 1027 for a whole bunch of SD animations. and when I launch the game everyone is in t-pose. i've never had this issue with nemesis and sd+ before so i do not know what it can be

Did you run FNIS?

I got the problem when force feeding debuff on magicka regen and stamina regen rate don't come back. It's depleted in a permanent way. Did someone faced the same problem ?

For now I use modav commands to set them back at the right values at end of the quests.

Edited by Kingofthenorth

I'm having a weird issue where it says device failed to equip by string or something similar and no devices get equipped on the PC but my follower always gets arm cuffs.

LO:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
PamaFurnitureScr.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
MoreNastyCritters.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
SLUTS.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Public Whore.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
kal_LolaAddon.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SLDragons.esp
zDarkArena.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
Naked Defeat.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Apropos2.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Critical Hit.esp
FNIS.esp
FISS.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
NPCMagickRebalance.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLUTSPrisonOverhaulPatch.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SkyUI.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
StormWrathLightning.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
dcc-dm2.esp

I found the clue in Haelga's basement, the quest sent me to Whiterun to investigate the Meadery. Found his alter, and was told to sleep at it which I did and was sent to dreamworld. I interact with Sanguine but cannot ask him about the Cult. I get the same Dialogue options I had before.. asking him what he wants and he just tells me I am not ready. 

Maybe a silly question and maybe not even related to this mod. Sometimes when I walk by animals, I get the prompt that someone is going to enslave me and I can surrender (enslaved), submit (sex only), cancel,  etc. etc.

But this usually happens only with dogs! If I use a mod that changes the status of other animals to be friendly, they will try to enslave me - giants, for example.

My big question is: why do humans never try to enslave me in this fashion? And is there a way for unfriendly or unallied people or creatures to initiate this?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, mattardo said:

Maybe a silly question and maybe not even related to this mod. Sometimes when I walk by animals, I get the prompt that someone is going to enslave me and I can surrender (enslaved), submit (sex only), cancel,  etc. etc.

But this usually happens only with dogs! If I use a mod that changes the status of other animals to be friendly, they will try to enslave me - giants, for example.

You can turn this off in the MCM. I believe it's on the first page but animal enslavement is turned on by default. If you don't want all the dogs trying to take ownership of you then just go and turn it off.

On 6/12/2016 at 6:23 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Note that when your key 'crumbles', your collar is supposed to stay on.

When that happens, you have to find a court wizard or a skilled Smith to ask them for remove your collar for a fee. Or get yourself enslaved again and try your luck escaping a new master.

Hey, I talked to Farengar, he said ok and took 500 gold, but the collar is still there.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:39 AM, feelsodirtyinsideforthis said:

I have a huge issue regarding nemesis and sd+ compatibility, nemesis gives me error 1027 for a whole bunch of SD animations. and when I launch the game everyone is in t-pose. i've never had this issue with nemesis and sd+ before so i do not know what it can be

I have it before, did you download the right link?

Does this mod apply any penalties to magicka rate? Mid-playthrough and noticed that something is progressively making my magicka regeneration lower and lower. Seems like it's up to a -2.8 penalty now.

EDIT: Did some testing, magickarate seems to be reduced by 0.5 every time I am enslaved, doesn't seem to ever recover.

EDIT2: (Hours later) Seems like the effect is removed correctly if the master dies, but maybe not if the safeword is used or the PC is transferred. But I really don't understand what's going on, because I looked through all the scripts and magic effects and nothing seems to reduce magickarate. Now I think it must be a different mod listening to events from this one.

Edited by DayTri
7 hours ago, DayTri said:

Does this mod apply any penalties to magicka rate? Mid-playthrough and noticed that something is progressively making my magicka regeneration lower and lower. Seems like it's up to a -2.8 penalty now.

EDIT: Did some testing, magickarate seems to be reduced by 0.5 every time I am enslaved, doesn't seem to ever recover.

EDIT2: (Hours later) Seems like the effect is removed correctly if the master dies, but maybe not if the safeword is used or the PC is transferred. But I really don't understand what's going on, because I looked through all the scripts and magic effects and nothing seems to reduce magickarate. Now I think it must be a different mod listening to events from this one.

Yes, this has been happening to me for weeks. Thought it was Defeat at first, but even when that doesn't fire, this causes magickarate to plummet.

3 hours ago, daman3001 said:

Yes, this has been happening to me for weeks. Thought it was Defeat at first, but even when that doesn't fire, this causes magickarate to plummet.

Do you have any of these installed:

Skooma Whore

Follower slavery mod

Wintersun SL integration

SLSF Comments?

DDE?

Still have no idea why this is happening since I don't see magickarate being edited anywhere by this mod, but the decrease consistently happens after enslavement.

PS, going through the code to find this issue made me understand why the first slavery event sometimes fires three or four times, if you follow the logic of the enslavement quest startup it takes you in a circle, I think it constantly triggers until some other condition is met